The pigs are stealing our eggs!
什么
What?
我飘起来了
I’m airborne!
我们得回村子里去
We have to get back to the village!
别跳了 快跑
Stop dancing and start running!
小点心 我的软肋
Hors d’oeuvres. My weakness.
快点 吊起来
Come on, let’s wrap it up.
-我们一定要把蛋弄下船 -好
– We gotta get the eggs off the ship. – Yes!
-大家都上船了吗 -快上 快上
– Is everyone on board? – Let’s go. Let’s go.
利用那些蹦床
Use the trampolines.
你能上去吗
Can you get up there?
有入侵者
We’ve got intruders!
他们那是在搞什么鬼
What the heck are they doing?
解开绳子 把蛋丢水里去
Untie the ropes, drop the eggs in the water.
甩掉他们 把他甩下去
Get rid of ’em! Get him off of there!
太强韧了 我解不开
It’s too strong. I can’t break it.
爆爆 把锁链炸了
Bomb, blow up the chain.
打倒他们
Knock ’em down.
加油 爆爆 你能行的
Come on, Bomb, you can do this.
加油 爆爆 你能行的
Come on, Bomb, you got this.
炸掉它
Blow up.
你得让我很愤怒
You gotta get me mad.
什么会让你愤怒
Okay, well, then what makes you mad?
试着对我进行人身攻击
Try insulting me on a personal level.
你的诗很烂
Your poetry stinks.
你是个糟糕的诗人 你自己也知道
You’re just a bad poet. And you know it.
我知道 我知道
I know! I know!
谁想给鸟身洗个澡
Hey, who wants a birdie bath?
对不起 大红 我没能做到
Oh, I’m sorry, Red. I couldn’t do it.
别放弃 还没完
Don’t give up. This isn’t over.
感谢你们的热情好客
Thanks for your hospitality.
向猪猪岛航进
Set sail for Piggy Island.
天哪 不要
Oh, no.
我们会找到他们
We’ll find them.
都不见了
They’re all gone.
没事的
It’s okay.
大红先生
Mr. Red.
我们现在该怎么办
What do we do now?
等等 你在问我
Wait, hold on, you’re asking me?
你早就知道 你试图告诉我们
You knew. You tried to tell us.
可我们没有听你的
But we didn’t listen.
我没有听你的
I didn’t listen.
大红 我们需要一个领袖
Red, we need a leader.
-我们该怎么办 -该怎么办
– What are we gonna do? – What do we do now?
等一下 我不是个领袖
Wait a minute. I’m not a leader.
猪偷走了我们的孩子 那糟透了
Okay, pigs stole our kids. That sucks.
把你们耍得团团转
Made all you guys look like idiots.
你知道我们要做什么吗
You know what we gotta do?
我们要再下些蛋来代替那些孩子
We start replacing those kids.
女士们 开始吧
Ladies, get busy!
今晚你们要下几个蛋
We’re gonna be laying some eggs tonight.
不 停下 不 不行
No, no, stop. No, no, no, no. No.
我们不能下蛋来代替被抓走的孩子
We’re not gonna replace those kids.
我们要把他们救回来
We’re gonna get them back.
我们该怎么做
How are we gonna do that?
什么怎么做 那群猪已经为我们指明方法了
What do you mean how? The pigs already showed us how.
那是他们离开的方向
That is where they went.
所以那里就是我们要去的方向
And so, that is where we’re going.
可是我们该怎么过去呢
But how do we get from here to there?
我可不会游泳
I am not aquatic in the least.
这个嘛…
Well, uh, you know, uh…
我们要造一艘船
we’re gonna build our own boat.
你这话什么意思
What are you talking about?
他们偷走了你们的孩子
They stole your kids.

No.
他们偷走了我们的孩子
They stole our kids.
谁会做出这种丧尽天良的事
I mean, who does that?
你们偷过别人的孩子吗
Have you ever stolen anyone’s children, huh?
你偷过吗
Have you?
你好像能干得出来这种事
I mean, you look like you would.
你们知道吗 我有点生气
And you know what? I’m a little bit angry.
更正一下 我超级生气
Correction. I’m really angry.
我不认为我是唯一一个生气的
And I don’t think I’m the only one.
拜托 我们是鸟 我们是恐龙的后裔
Come on, we’re birds. We’re descended from dinosaurs.
我们不应该脾气这么好 对吧
We’re not supposed to be nice. Right?
没错 就…就是这个意思
Uh, yeah. Point… point made.
谁还很生气
Who else here is angry?
-我很生气 -是的 你们很生气
– I am! – Yeah, you are.
我们要把我们的孩子救回来
We’re getting our kids back.
我不需要那些与世无争 神闲气静的鸟
And I don’t need any calm, detached, happy birds.
那根本没用 我们也不需要
Not gonna help us. Don’t need it.
我需要些超级愤怒的鸟
I need some angry flockin’ birds.
听到了吗 谁很愤怒
You hear me? Now, who’s angry?
我们走
Let’s go!
把所有能漂浮的东西都拿来
Bring me everything that floats.
好极了 好的
Yeah, yeah, that’s perfect. Yeah.
我用我身上的每根羽毛发誓
With every single feather of my being,
我不会让那些蛋里的任何一枚
I am not gonna let any of these eggs
离开他们父母的怀抱
get taken from their parents.
查克 把那些箱子捆在一起
Chuck, I need you to tie those crates together.
包在我身上
You got it.
搞定
Done and done.
谁来帮帮我
Uh, a little help here?
来吧 大家 把它推下水
Let’s go. Move it, everybody.
用你的上身发力
Push with your upper body.
我没有上身
I have no upper body!
对于一群鸟来说我们已经超棒了
Darn good for a bunch of birds.
好了
All right!
我说”吃” 你们说”蛋”
When I say, “eat the,” you say, “eggs.”
-吃 -蛋
– Eat the… – Eggs.
场面太壮观了
Wow! What a reception!
好了 准备好
All right, snouts up.
伙计 那是个猪鼻子楼梯 真有创意
Man, it’s a snout staircase. Who thinks of that?
欢迎回家 黑胡子国王
Welcome home, King Mudbeard!
我父亲和我祖父
My father and my father’s father
以及我那奇怪的姑姑克洛伊
and my weird Aunt Chloe
都搜寻过鸟蛋
have all searched for the eggs.
可是只有我 黑胡子国王…
But only I, King Mudbeard…
我的啦啦球
My pom-pom.
…最终找到了它们
…have found them.
让我为你们呈现这些鸟蛋
I present to you the eggs!
天啊
Oh, man!
和哈维说再见吧
Say goodbye to Harvey.
一场饕餮
A feast!
我宣布我们将举办一场持续两晚的盛宴
I proclaim a feast two nights hence.
蛋包饭做起来
Let’s go make some omelets!
我有点紧张 不过那应该是正常情况吧
Oh, I feel a little nervous inside, but that’s normal, right?
没错 我想是的
Yeah. Yeah, I think so.
谁还觉得肚里有蝴蝶[形容惴惴不安]
Uh, anybody else got butterflies in the stomach?
是啊
Yeah.
可能是你吃了太多毛毛虫
Probably because you ate too many caterpillars.
别吃了 动起来
Drop your nuts and move your butts!
快 我们走
Come on, let’s go!

Oh, no.
完全出乎我的预料
I wasn’t expecting this.
等一下
Oh, hold on a second.
那家伙是国王
That guy’s the king?
他肯定把蛋放在城♥堡♥里
He’s got to have the eggs with him in the castle.
-城♥堡♥是什么 -就是我们要去的地方
– What the heck’s a castle? – And that’s where we’re going.
伙计们 你们还记得在我课上学的东西吗
Hey, guys, do you remember everything you learned in my class?
-记得 -不

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章凯蒂的道别
下一篇文章狮子王
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!