A, b, c…
不懂 看到吗 不懂
Nothing. See? Nothing.
在确定新世界是安全的之前
I didn’t want to risk their lives until I found out that the…
我不想给他们带来危险
the new world was safe.
我们本来打算给你们表演牛仔秀的
We were gonna put on a cowboy show for you.
来吧 兄弟们
Let ‘er go, boys!
这是猪猪拉丁语
That was Pig Latin.
但也许我们不小心做了坏事
But perhaps it wasn’t meant to be.
我相信鸟与猪本应该是朋友
I believe that birds and pigs are meant to be friends.
如果我们做了不该做的事
But if we crossed boundaries that were not meant to be crossed…
大红先生 你不仅让你自己蒙羞
Mr. Red, you’ve shamed not only yourself,
还搭上了我们整个族群
but our entire community!
我想 你弄错了
I think you… you messed up there.
你说”蒙羞”其实想说”拯救” 吧
You said “shamed” and you meant “saved,” right?
我判你去治疗是为了纠正你的问题
I sent you to treatment to deal with your problems.
很明显 还需要更多治疗
Clearly, more treatment is required.
-不 -不
– No! – No!
不要再纠缠我们尊敬的客人了
Do not trouble our honored guests again!
我的朋友们 我们很想看你们的牛仔秀
My friends, we would love to see your cowboy show.
谢谢你
Thank you.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
来吧 大家
Come on, everybody!
掌声响起来
Put your hands together!
算了 别听我的
Whatever. Don’t listen to me.
派对小火车来啦
Party train coming through!
我瞎了 我瞎了
I can’t see. I can’t see.
猪背肩车
Piggyback rides?
快点 小猪们
Let’s move it, piggies!
天啊
Oh, boy.
集体照 集体照
Group picture! Group picture!
大家说”茄子”
Everybody say, “Cheese”!
-奶酪煎蛋卷 -茄子
– Cheese omelet. – Cheese!
奶酪煎蛋卷
Cheese omelet.
真棒
Classic.
小心剧透哦
Spoiler alert.
-往上 -跳
– Step right up! – Jump!
我还在想用哪种窝 我也没主意
So, I’m thinking about what kind of nest. I don’t know.
我当时在店里 正好看到这个…
I was in the store, and I saw this…
-我好饿… -开饭啦
– I am famished… – It’s chow time!
*不论风雨我们都坚持下去*
*Hanging tough through thick and thin*
怎么回事
What?
什么情况
What the heck?
谁让你们进来的
Who invited you to move in?
那是我的牙刷
That’s my toothbrush!
拿出来
Get it out!
大家注意 今日思考
All right, class, thought for the day.
水是最柔软的东西
Water is the softest thing,
但它可以穿透高山和土地
yet it can penetrate mountains and earth.
我的今日思考是这个 什么时候结束
Here’s my thought of the day. When are we done?
大红 毛毛虫生命的结束
Red, what the caterpillar calls the end,
正是蜕变成蝴蝶的开始
the world calls a butterfly.
老实说 我从来就没听懂过
Can I just say I never understand a single thing
你说的那些话
you’re talking about?
这真是活灵活现的
That’s very lifelike.
好深邃
So deep.
特伦斯 来看看你的…
And, Terence, let’s see your…
我的天
My goodness.
我不知道你是这么想的
I did not know you felt that way.
下课
Class dismissed!
现在我们到了著名的棕榈区
And now we’ve come to the prestigious Palms district.
大家都喜欢聚在这里
Where birds of all feathers flock together
因为这里有八种水果和坚果树
with eight kinds of fruit and nut trees.
快挤进来
Suck those bellies in.
拍照上传
Insta-ham!
这就是我以为的那个东西吗
Is that what I think it is?
这是一只蛋
That’s an egg.
我们的孩子就是从这里面出来的
That’s how our children are born.
你们不下蛋吗
You guys don’t lay eggs?
能下蛋就好了
I wish we did.
你好[法语]
Enchanté.
亲爱的 你看起来很可口啊
You look delicious, my dear.
那就是我们
That’s us.
你好 打扰一下 兄弟
Hello. Excuse me. Buddy?
他们很脆弱的
Those are fragile.
你不应该把它拿起来 好吗
Maybe you shouldn’t pick ’em up, all right?
不是你的
Not yours.
这不是宴会上的那位朋友吗
My friend from the banquet.
画得真不错
Well, that’s a very good painting.
非常棒
Very good.
当然
Oh, yeah.
作业是”画出你们的痛苦”
The assignment was “Paint Your Pain,”
所以我画了你的痛苦
So I painted your pain.
这事实上是这系列的第一幅
It’s actually the first in a series.
你看
Here you go.
这也很好
This one is nice.
我把这幅叫做《净化》
I call this one Catharsis.
这个叫《再见》
And… I call this one Bye-Bye.
惟妙惟肖
Wonderful likeness.
我记得你们说储存坚果[笨蛋]过冬
I thought you said you stored your nuts for winter.
太傻了
Burn.
行了 到底怎么回事
All right, what’s going on here?
你们是来探索的 还是打算留下来
Are you explorers, or are you staying?
如果你们只是来探索
Because if you’re explorers,
那为什么你们还有人过来
then why are there more of you coming, huh?
大家好
Hi, everybody!
别再毁坏我的房♥子了
Not my house again!
那是我家 你们知道吗
That’s my home! And you know what?
如果你们想留下 你们为什么不直说呢
If you are staying, why don’t you just say so?
你们为什么要离开家
And why’d you leave your home?
我们怎么知道你们不是逃犯
How do we know you’re not fugitives of the law?
你让我们的客人不舒服了
You are making our guests feel unwelcome!
你却连基本的问题都不问
And you’re not asking basic questions.
可能我没说清楚
Maybe I wasn’t clear enough.
我们不需要你的意见
Your opinion is not needed!
为什么我们要意见一致呢
Why do we have to agree?
我们不一样又怎么了
Why does it matter that we’re not the same?
愤怒并不能解决所有问题
Anger is not always the answer!
观光继续
Continue the tour.
走吧 朋友们
Surf’s up, you guys.
-准备好放松 -真是顺利
– So, get ready to hang loose. – That went well,
如果你是我的话
if you’re me.
虚伪
Dummy.
我们现在倒是很需要你
We could really use you right about now.
等等 实际上
Wait, actually…
查克 我是大红
Chuck! It’s Red!
快下来
Zip on down here!
查克妈妈你好
Hey, Chuck’s mom.
你儿子能出来玩吗
Can your son come out to play?
天生丽质也是需要保养的
All of this does not just happen on its own.
刚在洗澡
Just taking a shower.
爆爆 不用解释这么多的
Bomb, buddy, TMI.
说真的 我笃定这些猪动机不纯
Now, I’m telling you, something isn’t kosher with these pigs.
-正中靶心 -我们应该把这事儿弄清楚
– Bull’s-eye! – And it’s up to us to figure it out.
到底弄清楚什么
Figure what out, exactly?
不知道 也许他们只是比较有创意
I don’t know, maybe they’re just being innovative.
继续
Go ahead.
都上来
All aboard!
但确实有点奇怪
Does seem a little odd, though.
-搞定 -完美
– Nailed it! – Flawless.
拜托 这对你们来说一点都不奇怪吗
Come on, does none of this seem wrong to you guys?
我跟你说 能参透这些猪的动机人…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章凯蒂的道别
下一篇文章狮子王
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!