Let’s finish the job.
这下算扯平了吧
I really hope this makes us even.
去做英雄吧
Now go be a hero.
振金做的核心有磁场
The vibranium core’s got a magnetic field.
能让城下的土地聚在一起
That’s what’s keeping the rock together.
如果落下呢
If it drops?
现在的话 死伤成千上万
Right now, the impact will kill thousands.
高度足够的话 会毁灭全世界
Once it gets high enough? Global extinction.
楼里还有人 十楼
That building’s not clear. The 10th floor.
好了
Okay.
进浴缸
Get in the tub!
有空中单位 向桥的方向去了
I got airborne, heading up to the bridge.
队长 有东西过去了
Cap, you got incoming.
来了都走了
Incoming already came in.
斯塔克 你想办法让城市安全降落
Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely.
剩下的人就一个目标
The rest of us have one job,
把他们都毁了
tear these things apart.
受伤了 就打伤他们
You get hurt, hurt them back.
没了命
You get killed,
撑住接着打
walk it off.
走走走
Go, go, go!
我怎么会造成了这一切
How could I let this happen?
你没事吧
Hey, hey, you okay?
都是我们的错
This is all our fault.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
是你的错 是大家的错 谁在乎呢
It’s your fault, it’s everyone’s fault. Who cares?
你能应付这个吗
Are you up for this?
能吗
Are you?
我得弄明白 因为城市已经飞起来了
Look, I just need to know. Because the city is flying.
听我说 城市飞起来了 我们在对战机器大军
Okay. Look, the city is flying, we’re fighting an army of robots,
而我只有弓箭
and I have a bow and arrow.
这一切简直太扯了
None of this makes sense.
但我准备回到战场 因为这是我的职责
But I’m going back out there because it’s my job.
但我没法边干工作边哄你
Okay? And I can’t do my job and babysit.
你做过什么 你之前是谁都不重要
It doesn’t matter what you did or what you were.
出去了就要战斗 毁掉他们
If you go out there, you fight, and you fight to kill.
待在这也没事
Stay in here, you’re good.
我会叫你哥哥来找你
I’ll send your brother to come find you.
但只要你踏出去
But if you step out that door,
你就是复仇者的一员
you are an Avenger.
好了 聊得很开心
All right. Good chat.
是啊 城市都飞起来了
Yeah, the city is flying.
抓住你了
I got you!
看着我
Just look at me!
你没法救所有人
You can’t save them all.
你永远不可能…
You’ll never…
不可能什么
“Never” what?
话都不说完
You didn’t finish!
你刚在打盹吗
What, were you napping?
托尔
Thor.
你真是让我烦
You’re bothering me.
好了 这片安全
All right, we’re all clear here.
这片还不安全
We are not clear!
差得远呢
We are very not clear!
好了 朝你那去了
All right, coming to you.
快点走 老爷爷
Keep up, old man!
没人会知道的
Nobody would know.
没人
Nobody.
“最后见到他时 奥创坐在他身上
“The last I saw him, an Ultron was sitting on him.
“是啊 会怀念他的 飞快的小混♥蛋♥
“Yeah, he’ll be missed, that quick little bastard.
“我已经想他了”
“I miss him already.”
先停火
Hold your fire!
罗曼诺夫
Romanoff!
谢了
Thanks!
反重力装置设定好了 会反转
The anti-gravs are rigged to flip.
碰一下就会全力向下
Touch them, they’ll go full reverse thrust.
而且是飞速向下
The city’s not coming down slow.
振金是核心
Spire is vibranium.
如果托尔能打一下…
If I get Thor to hit it…
装置会失效 但还不够
It will crack. That’s not enough.
后果仍然很严重
The impact would still be devastating.
如果封住一端呢
Maybe if we can cap the other end.
把能量都逼回装置里
Keep the atomic action doubling back.
那会让整座城蒸发的
That could vaporize the city.
还有城里的人
And everyone on it.
下一波马上就来
The next wave is gonna hit any minute.
-有进展没 斯塔克 -没什么好主意
– What do you got, Stark? – Nothing great.
也许有个办法炸毁城市
Maybe a way to blow up the city.
不让城市撞击地球
That’ll keep it from impacting the surface,
当然你们得先撤
if you guys can get clear.
我要解决方案 不是逃跑方案
I asked for a solution, not an escape plan.
冲击半径在不断增加
Impact radius is getting bigger every second.
得赶紧做出选择
We’re gonna have to make a choice.
队长 这些人无处可去
Cap, these people are going nowhere.
如果斯塔克有法子毁了这…
If Stark finds a way to blow this rock…
先带所有人撤离
Not till everyone’s safe.
是毁灭这里的人
Everyone up here versus
还是毁灭所有地球人 这不用算的
everyone down there? There’s no math there.
这里还有平民 我就不离开
I’m not leaving this rock with one civilian on it.
我没说要走
I didn’t say we should leave.
还有更惨的死法的
There’s worse ways to go.
上哪看这样的美景呢
Where else am I gonna get a view like this?
你喜欢美景真好 罗曼诺夫
Glad you like the view, Romanoff.
美的还在后头呢
It’s about to get better.
漂亮吧
Nice, right?
从箱底翻出来的 还有几个老朋友
Pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends.
虽然有点灰 但还能用
She’s dusty, but she’ll do.
弗瑞 你个老混♥蛋♥
Fury, you son of a bitch.
嘴这么脏 怎么吻你妈
You kiss your mother with that mouth?
高度18000英尺 还在升高
Altitude is 18,000 and climbing.
准备部署救生舱
Lifeboats secure to deploy.
倒计时三 二
Disengage in three, two…
出发
Take them out.
这是神盾局吗
This is S.H.I.E.L.D.?
这是神盾局该有的样子
This is what S.H.I.E.L.D. Is supposed to be.
还不赖嘛
This is not so bad.
带大家上
Let’s load them up.
长官 右舷纠集了数架敌机
Sir, we have multiple bogies converging on our starboard flank.
给他们点颜色
Show ’em what we got.
上吧
You’re up.

Yes!
这回可有的讲了
Now this is gonna be a good story.
是啊 但你得先活下来
Yup. If you live to tell it.
你觉得我自己办不到[握我自己的]吗
You think I can’t hold my own?
这次成功了 我来握住你的
We get through this, I’ll hold your own.
到你嘴里就变了味
You had to make it weird.
这群人之后还有50到100个
I got about 50 to 100 more coming in after this group.
快走 快走 走吧
Here we go. Here we go. Let’s move.
快走
Let’s go, everyone!
六号♥舱已全部 锁定…
Number six boat is topped and locked…
全员… 到头…
Or stocked… Topped…
人已经满了
It’s full of people.
敌机来袭
Incoming!
我的天
Oh, God!
你觉得你能救谁吗
You think you’re saving anyone?
我转一下 早一点让这座城掉下去
I turn that key and drop this rock a little early
还是会死伤上亿
and it’s still billions dead.
连你也不能阻止
Even you can’t stop that.
我是托尔 奥丁之子
I am Thor, son of Odin,
只要我还有一口气…
and as long as there is life in my breast…
我想不出词了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!