And they’re nothing compared to what it can unleash.
-可如果在我们这边… -是吗
– But with it on our side… – Is it?
你是吗
Are you?
在我们这边
On our side?
我觉得没那么简单
I don’t think it’s that simple.
最好赶紧弄简单点
Well, it better get real simple real soon.
我站在生命这边
I am on the side of life.
奥创不是
Ultron isn’t.
他会毁灭生命
He will end it all.
他在等什么
What’s he waiting for?
-你 -在哪
– You. – Where?
索科威亚
Sokovia.
小娜也关在那
He’s got Nat there, too.
如果我们看错了你
If we’re wrong about you,
如果你是奥创造出来的怪物
if you’re the monster that Ultron made you to be…
你会怎么做
What will you do?
我不想杀奥创
I don’t want to kill Ultron.
他很独特 很痛苦
He’s unique and he’s in pain.
但那痛苦会毁灭地球
But that pain will roll over the Earth.
所以必须毁灭他
So, he must be destroyed.
他的每一个形态 留下的每一丝痕迹
Every form he’s built, every trace of his presence on the net.
现在就得行动
We have to act now.
这点我们光靠自己是做不到的
And not one of us can do it without the others.
我也许是个怪物
Maybe I am a monster.
我是不是自己也不会知道
I don’t think I’d know if I were one.
我不是你们
I’m not what you are,
也不是你们希望的那样
and not what you intended.
你们也许不会相信我
So, there may be no way to make you trust me.
但我们得走了
But we need to go.
好吧
Right.
漂亮
Well done.
三分钟
Three minutes.
准备妥当吧
Get what you need.
晚上好 老大
Good evening, boss.
我们不可能都撑过来的
No way we all get through this.
那怕还有一个铁人在 我们都输了
If even one tin soldier is left standing, we’ve lost.
肯定会流血的
There’s gonna be blood on the floor.
我明晚是没安排
I got no plans tomorrow night.
大家伙先给我打
I get first crack at the big guy.
他等的是钢铁侠
Iron Man’s the one he’s waiting for.
没错 他最恨你
That’s true. He hates you the most.
奥创知道我们要去
Ultron knows we’re coming.
他们很可能已经严阵以待
Odds are we’ll be riding into heavy fire.
我们早为这一刻做好了准备
And that’s what we signed up for.
但索科威亚的人♥民♥没有
But the people of Sokovia, they didn’t.
当务之急
So our priority
是疏散他们
is getting them out.
遭到袭击 全城市疏散 马上
We’re under attack! Clear the city! Now!
快走啊
Get off your asses.
他们只想过平静的生活
All they want is to live their lives in peace.
可今天不行了
And that’s not gonna happen today.
但我们可以尽力保护他们
But we can do our best to protect them.
我们可以完成任务
And we can get the job done.
查明奥创在造什么
We find out what Ultron’s been building,
找到罗曼诺夫
we find Romanoff,
扫清战场
and we clear the field.
不让平民卷入
Keep the fight between us.
奥创觉得我们是怪物
Ultron thinks we’re monsters.
觉得我们才是世界的问题所在
That we’re what’s wrong with the world.
这不仅仅是要打败他
This isn’t just about beating him.
还要看他说没说错
It’s about whether he’s right.
娜塔莎
Natasha!
娜塔莎
Natasha!
布鲁斯
Bruce?
没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
大伙都在城里 要开战了
The team is in the city. It’s about to light up.
你没找到钥匙什么的吧
I don’t suppose you found a key lying around somewhere.
找到了
Yeah. I did.
我们怎么办
So what’s our play?
我是来护送你安全离开的
I’m here to get you to safety.
任务还没完成
Job’s not finished.
我们可以帮忙疏散
We could help with the evacuation,
但有平民 我就不能参战
but I can’t be in a fight near civilians.
你已经付出了不少
And you’ve done plenty.
我们的战争结束了
Our fight is over.
那就直接消失吗
So, we just disappear?
快走
Come on.
他在教堂 老大
Your man’s in the church, boss.
他应该在等你
I think he’s waiting for you.
来忏悔罪过吗
Come to confess your sins?
不知道 你有多少时间
I don’t know. How much time you got?
反正比你多
More than you.
你打药了吗 打了一针振金什么的
Have you been juicing? Little vibranium cocktail?
你怎么… 我不想说”肿了”
You’re looking… I don’t wanna say “puffy.”
你在拖延时间 保护平民
You’re stalling to protect the people.
这就是任务 你忘了吗
Well, that is the mission. Did you forget?
我早超越了你的任务 我是自♥由♥的
I’ve moved beyond your mission. I’m free.
怎么
What?
你以为只有你在拖延吗
You think you were the only one stalling?
剩下的振金都在那
There’s the rest of the vibranium.
功能不明
Function, still unclear.
这就是你的末日 托尼
This is how you end, Tony.
我这个时代的和平
This is peace in my time.

Go!
快下桥
Get off the bridge!
快跑
Run!
奥创
Ultron.
我的幻视
My Vision.
他们真从我这夺走了一切
They really did take everything from me.
你自己定的条款 可以自己改
You set the terms. You can change them.
好吧
All right.
周五 幻视呢
Friday, the Vision?
成功了
Boss, it’s working.
他在把奥创和互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥隔离开
He’s burning Ultron out of the net.
这样他就逃不掉了
He won’t escape through there.
你把我封闭起来
You shut me out.
你觉得我在乎吗
You think I care?
你夺走我的世界
You take away my world,
我就夺走你的
I take away yours.
周五
Friday.
索科威亚要飞起来了
Sokovia is going for a ride.
能不能体会
Do you see
这有多美
the beauty of it?
这种必然
The inevitability.
登到高处 却坠落下来
You rise, only to fall.
你们 复仇者 就是我的陨石
You, Avengers, you are my meteor.
我的利剑
My swift and terrible sword.
你们的失败
And the earth will crack
会毁灭整个地球
with the weight of your failure.
把我从电脑里清除 让幻视跟我反♥目♥
Purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me.
都没有意义
It means nothing.
登到尘埃落定
When the dust settles,
世上仅存的生物
the only thing living in this world
就只剩下金属
will be metal.
得走了
We gotta move.
你不变绿吗
You’re not gonna turn green?
这种情况我必须保持清醒
I’ve got a compelling reason not to lose my cool.
我喜欢你
I adore you.
但我需要另一个家伙
But I need the other guy.
来完成任务吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!