He’ll send a postcard.
“真希望你在这”
“Wish you were here.”
当初是你派我招募的他
You sent me to recruit him way back when.
你那时知道会发生什么吗
Did you know then what was gonna happen?
怎么可能知道
You never know.
只能先尽人事 再听天命了
You hope for the best, then make do with what you get.
我的团队不错
I got a great team.
没什么是永久的
Nothing lasts forever.
麻烦永远在 罗曼诺夫小姐
Trouble, Ms. Romanoff.
不管谁赢谁输 麻烦总是免不了的
No matter who wins or loses, trouble still comes around.
规则已经变了
The rules have changed.
这是个新东西
We’re dealing with something new.
幻视是人工智能
The Vision is artificial intelligence.
-一台机器 -所以不算吗
– A machine. – So, it doesn’t count?
举锤子的不是个人
No, it’s not like a person lifting the hammer.
是啊 到我们这就不一样了
Right, different rules for us.
-他是个好人 人造的 -谢谢
– Nice guy. Artificial. – Thank you.
他能举起锤子 就有资格留着意识宝石
He can wield the hammer, he can keep the Mind Stone.
宝石在幻视那很安全
It’s safe with the Vision.
这年头安全可不好找
And these days, safe is in short supply.
可是要是放在电梯里
But if you put the hammer in an elevator
-锤子会被举起来 -电梯配不上呢
– It would still go up. – Elevator’s not worthy.
我会怀念你俩的贫嘴的
I’m gonna miss these little talks of ours.
不走就不会
Not if you don’t leave.
我没得选
I have no choice.
意识宝石是过去几年
The Mind Stone is the fourth of the Infinity Stones
出现的第四颗无限宝石
to show up in the last few years.
绝不是巧合
It’s not a coincidence.
有人在下一盘大棋
Someone has been playing an intricate game
把我们当棋子
and has made pawns of us.
如果所有宝石都就位了
And once all these pieces are in position…
三个大同花
Triple Yahtzee.
你觉得你能查明怎么回事吗
You think you can find out what’s coming?

I do.
除了这家伙
Besides this one,
没有解释不了的东西
there’s nothing that can’t be explained.
这人真不懂得爱护草坪
That man has no regard for lawn maintenance.
我倒是会怀念他的 你也会想我的
I’m gonna miss him, though. And you’re gonna miss me.
男子汉这回要掉不少泪呢
There’s gonna be a lot of manful tears.
我会想你的 托尼
I will miss you, Tony.
是吗
Yeah?
我是该撤了
Well, it’s time for me to tap out.
我也许应该跟巴顿学点经验
Maybe I should take a page out of Barton’s book.
给小辣椒建个农场 希望没人去炸
Build Pepper a farm, hope nobody blows it up.
简单的生活
The simple life.
你会有那天的
You’ll get there one day.
我也不知道
I don’t know.
成家 稳定…
Family, stability…
渴望那些的我75年前被冻进冰块里了
The guy who wanted all that went in the ice 75 years ago.
出来的是另一个我了
I think someone else came out.
你还好吧
You all right?
我到家了
I’m home.
你是想盯着墙看还是想去工作
You wanna keep staring at the wall, or do you wanna go to work?
那堵墙是挺有意思的
I mean, it’s a pretty interesting wall.
你不是和托尼深情对视呢吗
I thought you and Tony were still gazing into each other’s eyes.
怎么样
How do we look?
反正算不上传奇队伍
Well, we’re not the ’27 Yankees.
还是有几个大牌的
We got some hitters.
是不错 但还不是团队
They’re good. They’re not a team.
来调♥教♥一下他们吧
Let’s beat them into shape.
复仇者…
Avengers…
好吧
Fine.
我自己来
I’ll do it myself.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!