Well, okay.
情况不妙吧
It’s bad, right?
小娜好像很受伤
Nat seems really shaken.
奥创有两个盟友
Ultron has these allies.
两个孩子 都是小流氓
These kids. They’re punks, really.
他们拿了根特别大的棍子
But they carry a big, damn stick.
小娜挨了挺重的一下
And Nat took a serious hit.
得有人教训教训他们
Someone’s gonna have to teach them some manners.
那个人就是你吗
That someone being you.
你当复仇者我非常支持
You know I totally support your Avenging.
我无比自豪
I couldn’t be prouder.
但我看到他们…
But I see those guys…
神一样的…
Those gods…
你觉得他们不需要我
You don’t think they need me.
我觉得他们需要 这样更可怕
I think they do, which is a lot scarier.
他们问题真是多啊
They’re a mess.
是啊
Yeah.
那也是我的问题
I guess they’re my mess.
你得确保
You need to be sure
团队能合作下去
that this team is really a team,
能时刻支持你
and that they have your back.
我们的日子也要变了
Things are changing for us.
再过几个月
In a few months’ time,
孩子就要比大人多了
you and me are gonna be outnumbered.
我得…
I need…
一定要确保
Just be sure.
遵命
Yes, ma’am.
我能感觉到不一样
I can feel the difference.
敢出声 你的员工都得死
Scream, and your entire staff dies.
我本可以杀了你 海伦 刚见面那晚
I could’ve killed you, Helen, the night we met.
但我没有
I didn’t.
是要我谢你吗
Do you expect a thank-you note?
我要你知道为什么
I expect you to know why.
再生摇篮
The Cradle.
这就是未来 托尼
This is the next thing, Tony.
这就是未来的我
This is the next me.
再生摇篮能生成组织
The Regeneration Cradle prints tissue.
可造不出活的躯体
It can’t build a living body.
可以 你可以
It can. You can.
你只是缺少材料
You lack the materials.
你很厉害 海伦
You’re a brilliant woman, Helen.
但大家都有进步的空间
But we all have room to improve.
我不知道你在等着
I didn’t realize you were waiting.
我想跟你一起洗来着
I would’ve joined you,
但是好像时机不太对
but it didn’t seem like the right time.
热水被他们用光了
They used up all the hot water.
真该跟你一起洗
I should’ve joined you.
错过了机会
Missed our window.
是吗
Did we?
世界看到了绿巨人
The world just saw the Hulk.
第一次见到了真正的绿巨人
The real Hulk, for the first time.
你知道我得离开
You know I have to leave.
你是觉得我应该留下吗
You assume that I have to stay?
我做了个梦
I had this dream.
做梦的时候觉得挺正常
The kind that seems normal at the time,
但等醒了…
but when you wake…
你梦见什么了
What did you dream?
我是复仇者
That I was an Avenger.
不只是他们一手打造的刺客
That I was anything more than the assassin they made me.
你对自己太狠[硬]了
I think you’re being hard on yourself.
这不是你该干的吗
Here I was hoping that was your job.
你干什么
What are you doing?
顺其自然
I’m running with it.
和你一起
With you.
如果你打算走
If running is the plan,
想去哪去哪
as far as you want.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
我希望你明白…
I want you to understand that…
娜塔莎
Natasha,
我能去哪
where can I go?
我到哪不是个祸害
Where in the world am I not a threat?
-在我这不是 -你确定吗
– You’re not a threat to me. – Are you sure?
哪怕我没…
Even if I didn’t just…
跟着我没有未来的
There’s no future with me.
我不能…
I can’t ever…
我不可能这样
I can’t have this.
有孩子
Kids.
你自己想想 我是真的不能
Do the math. I physically can’t.
我也不能
Neither can I.
我受训的那个红屋子里…
In the Red Room where I was trained…
我长大的地方
where I was raised,
有个毕业典礼
they have a graduation ceremony.
就是做绝育
They sterilize you.
效果很好
It’s efficient.
少了件操心的事
One less thing to worry about.
唯一一件可能比任务还重要的事
The one thing that might matter more than a mission.
一切都简单多了
Makes everything easier.
哪怕是杀人
Even killing.
你还以为队伍里就你一个怪物吗
You still think you’re the only monster on the team?
我们一起隐居吗
So, we disappear?
托尔没说他去哪找答案了吗
Thor didn’t say where he was going for answers?
我的队员也不总跟我畅所欲言的
Sometimes my teammates don’t tell me things.
我还希望托尔能对我敞开胸襟呢
I was kind of hoping Thor would be the exception.
给他点时间
Yeah, give him time.
我们不知道马克西莫夫给他看了什么
We don’t know what the Maximoff kid showed him.
“地球上最强大的英雄组合”
“Earth’s mightiest heroes.”
棉花糖一样被拆散了
Pulled us apart like cotton candy.
你好像没什么大碍嘛
Seems like you walked away all right.
有问题吗
Is that a problem?
没有黑暗面的人不值得信任
I don’t trust a guy without a dark side.
就算我老古董吧
Call me old-fashioned.
那只是你还没见过
Well, let’s just say you haven’t seen it yet.
你知道奥创想分♥裂♥我们吧
You know Ultron is trying to tear us apart, right?
你肯定知道
Well, I guess you’d know.
会不会告诉我们就不一定了
Whether you’d tell us is a bit of a question.
班纳和我在搞科研
Banner and I were doing research.
-会对团队有影响 -是会解散团队吧
– That would affect the team. – That would end the team!
那不正是目的吗
Isn’t that the mission?
不是我们战斗的理由吗
Isn’t that the “why we fight”?
为了结束战斗 为了回家
So we can end the fight. So we get to go home!
每次有人想在战争开打前取胜
Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts,
都会牺牲无辜的人 每次都是
innocent people die. Every time.
真抱歉
I’m sorry.
斯塔克先生
Mr. Stark
克林特说你不会介意的
Clint said you wouldn’t mind,
我家的拖拉机启动不了了
but our tractor doesn’t seem to want to start at all.
-你能不能去… -没问题 我去看看
– I thought maybe you might… – Yeah, I’ll give her a kick.
别偷我劈的柴
Don’t take from my pile.
好啊亲爱的
Hello, Dear.
来给我讲讲
Tell me everything.
哪里不舒服
What ails you?
行行好
Do me a favor.
别把它弄活了
Try not to bring it to life.
巴顿夫人还真是狡猾
Why, Ms. Barton, you little minx.
我明白了 希尔给你打电♥话♥了
I get it. Maria Hill called you, right?
她有不给你打工的时候吗
Was she ever not working for you?
人工智能
Artificial intelligence.
你一点没犹豫
You never even hesitated.
今天真的很漫长
Look, it’s been a really long day,
有尤金·奥尼尔的小说[同名]那么长
like Eugene O’Neill long,
来直接说你能解决什么问题

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!