so how’s about we skip to the part where you’re useful.
看着我的眼睛 告诉我你会关闭奥创
Look me in the eye and tell me you’re going to shut him down.
你又不是我的局长
You’re not the director of me.
我谁的局长都不是
I’m not the director of anybody.
我就是个老头子
I’m just an old man
刚好很关心你
who cares very much about you.
我是害死复仇者联盟的人
And I’m the man who killed the Avengers.
我看到了
I saw it.
我没告诉大伙 没法说
I didn’t tell the team. How could I?
我看到他们都死了 尼克 我感觉到了
I saw them all dead, Nick. I felt it.
世界也死了
The whole world, too.
因为我
Because of me.
我没准备好
I wasn’t ready.
我没尽力
I didn’t do all I could.
这是马克西莫夫的把戏 斯塔克
Maximoff girl, she’s working you, Stark.
利用你的恐惧
Playing on your fear.
不是把戏 我真看到了
I wasn’t tricked, I was shown.
不是噩梦 是我留给后人的
Wasn’t a nightmare, it was my legacy.
我带着大家走向了死亡
The end of the path I started us on.
你是发明过不少厉害的玩意 托尼
You come up with some pretty impressive inventions, Tony.
可战争不是
War isn’t one of them.
我看到朋友死去
I watched my friends die.
你觉得这够惨了吗
You’d think that’d be as bad as it gets, right?
还不够
Nope.
那还不是最坏的
It wasn’t the worst part.
最坏的是
The worst part
只有你没死
is that you didn’t.
今晚见了
I’ll see you tonight.
造型不错
I like the look.
不过想不惹人注意还差点
If you’re going for inconspicuous, though, near miss.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
有人需要真好
It’s nice to be needed.
很危险
It’s dangerous.
不危险我才失望呢
I’d be disappointed if it wasn’t.
奥创把你们赶走 好给自己争取时间
Ultron took you folks out of play to buy himself time.
我的线人都说他在打造什么
My contacts all say he’s building something.
他弄了那么多振金
The amount of vibranium he made off with,
应该不止一件
I don’t think it’s just one thing.
那奥创呢
What about Ultron himself?
他好追踪 哪都有他
He’s easy to track. He’s everywhere.
他比母猪还高产
The guy is multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit.
可还是看不透
It still doesn’t help us
他究竟在计划什么
get an angle on any of his plans, though.
还想找核弹密♥码♥吗
Is he still going after launch codes?
是啊
Yes, he is.
可一直没什么进展
But he’s not making any headway.
我高中玩大冒险时就把五角大楼的防火墙破了
I cracked the Pentagon’s firewall in high school on a dare.
我联♥系♥了”链结”的朋友
Well, I contacted our friends at the Nexus about that.
链结
Nexus?
奥斯陆的互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥中心
It’s the world internet hub in Oslo.
所有联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥数据都要经过那里
Every byte of data flows through there.
全球最快的连接速度
Fastest access on Earth.
他们怎么说
So, what did they say?
他认准了核弹
He’s fixated on the missiles.
但密♥码♥一直在改
But the codes are constantly being changed.
谁在改
By whom?
未知势力
Parties unknown.
我们有盟友吗
Do we have an ally?
奥创有个对手 这可不一样
Ultron’s got an enemy. That’s not the same thing.
我还是特别想知道幕后是谁
Still, I’d pay folding money to know who it is.
我得去趟奥斯陆
I might need to visit Oslo.
寻找未知势力
Find our unknown.
跟你重聚很开心 老大
Well, this is good times, boss,
但我本希望你这次来
but I was kind of hoping when I saw you,
你能多带点什么来
you’d have more than that.
我还有你们啊
I do. I have you.
过去遍地都是我的眼线 哪都不放过
Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere. Ears, everywhere else.
你们手里什么高科技都有
You kids had all the tech you could dream up.
可是现在 大伙回到了地球上
Here we all are, back on Earth,
只能靠自己的智慧和意志拯救世界
with nothing but our wit and our will to save the world.
奥创说阻止他实现目的的
Ultron says the Avengers are the only thing
就只有复仇者联盟了
between him and his mission.
不管他承不承认
And whether or not he admits it,
他的任务都是毁灭全球
his mission is global destruction.
这一切 都将入土
All this, laid in a grave.
站出来吧
So stand.
战胜那个金属王八蛋
Outwit the platinum bastard.
史蒂夫不喜欢你这么说
Steve doesn’t like that kind of talk.
告诉你 罗曼诺夫
You know what, Romanoff?
他想要什么
So, what does he want?
变得更好
To become better.
比我们都好
Better than us.
他一直在造身体
He keeps building bodies.
人的身体
Person bodies.
人类的性能太差
The human form is inefficient.
生物角度上讲 我们被被淘汰了
Biologically speaking, we’re outmoded.
可他还总要回来找我们
But he keeps coming back to it.
你们两个设定要他保护人类时
When you two programmed him to protect the human race,
真是失败得一塌糊涂
you amazingly failed.
他们不需要保护
They don’t need to be protected.
需要进化
They need to evolve.
奥创要进化
Ultron’s going to evolve.
怎么进化
How?
有人联♥系♥过海伦·赵吗
Has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho?
真美
It’s beautiful.
振金原子不仅能跟组织共存
The vibranium atoms aren’t just compatible with the tissue cells,
还结合了起来
they’re binding them.
神盾局居然从没想过…
And S.H.I.E.L.D. Never even thought to…
地球上功能最多的材料
The most versatile substance on the planet,
居然用它做飞盘
and they used it to make a Frisbee.
人类就是这样
Typical of humans.
研究一点就浅尝辄止
They scratch the surface and never think
不想深入
to look within.
我带娜塔莎和克林特
I’ll take Natasha and Clint.
好 只是侦查 我先去链接
All right. Strictly recon. I’ll hit the Nexus.
办完就找你们
I’ll join you as soon as I can.
如果奥创真在造躯体
If Ultron’s really building a body…
他就比我们谁都强了
He’ll be more powerful than any of us.
也许比我们一起都强
Maybe all of us.
机器人设计的机器人
An android designed by a robot.
放在过去 我就是科学创造的
You know, I really miss the days
最奇怪的发明 想想真是怀念
when the weirdest thing science ever created was me.
我把班纳送到复仇者塔楼那
I’ll drop Banner off at the tower.
希尔女士可以借我吗
You mind if I borrow Ms. Hill?
归你了 早就归你了
She’s all yours. Apparently.
你准备干什么
What are you gonna do?
不知道 但愿能弄点戏剧性的
I don’t know. Something dramatic, I hope.
我一回来就重铺一遍日光浴室的地板
I’m gonna finish reflooring that sunroom as soon as I get back.
好啊 然后再在房♥子里找个能祸害的地方
Yeah, then you’ll find another part of the house to tear apart.

No.
那是最后一项了
It’s the last project.
我保证
I promise.
就是这了
So, this is it.
真视之水
The Water of Sight.
每个国度都有倒影
In every realm, there’s a reflection.
如果水中神灵肯接纳我
If the water’s spirits accept me,
我就可以回到梦里
I can return to my dream
找到我错过了什么
and find what I missed.
传说进去的人都没什么好结局
Men who enter that water, the legends don’t end well.
比奥创还快的黑客吗
A hacker who’s faster than Ultron?
在哪都有可能

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!