Genie’s out of that bottle.
奥创是当务之急
Clear and present is Ultron.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
你自己编写的程序
You built this program.
为什么要杀我们
Why is it trying to kill us?
你觉得好笑吗
You think this is funny?

No.
应该不好笑吧
It’s probably not, right?
真是糟糕 真是…
This is very terrible. Is it so…
真是… 真是糟糕
Is it so… It is. It’s so terrible.
如果不是你
This could have been avoided
乱摆弄自己不懂的东西 就不会到这步
if you hadn’t played with something you don’t understand.
不 对不起 对不起 是很好笑
No. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. It is funny.
你不懂我们为什么需要这个真是好笑
It’s a hoot that you don’t get why we need this.
托尼 现在说这个不好吧
Tony, maybe this might not be the time.
真的吗 就这样
Really? That’s it?
一有人发火 你就跑过来当和事老
You just roll over, show your belly every time somebody snarls?
我造了个杀人机器人时才这样
Only when I’ve created a murder bot.
没有 差得远呢 连界面都差得远呢吧
We didn’t. We weren’t even close. Were we close to an interface?
至少你做对了点什么 就在这
Well, you did something right. And you did it right here.
复仇者联盟不应该像神盾局一样
The Avengers were supposed to be different than S.H.I.E.L.D.
还有人记得我扛着核弹穿过虫洞吗
Anybody remember when I carried a nuke through a wormhole?
-没想起来 -拯救了纽约
– No, it’s never come up. – Saved New York?
-没听说过 -还记得吗
– Never heard that. – Recall that?
一支外星人♥大♥军穿过虫洞入侵地球
A hostile alien army came charging through a hole in space.
我们就在虫洞正下面
We’re standing 300 feet below it.
我们是复仇者联盟
We’re the Avengers.
我们可以天天抓军♥火♥商玩
We can bust arms dealers all the livelong day,
但上面那个虫洞…
but that up there, that’s…
那种残局
That’s the endgame.
那种敌人你们怎么打败
How were you guys planning on beating that?
齐心协力
Together.
我们会输的
We’ll lose.
那就一起输
Then we’ll do that together, too.
托尔说得对 奥创在挑战我们
Thor’s right. Ultron’s calling us out.
我要在他准备好之前找到他
And I’d like to find him before he’s ready for us.
世界这么大 先缩小下范围
The world’s a big place. Let’s start making it smaller.
说吧 如果你浪费了我们的时间…
Talk, and if you are wasting our time…
你们知道这教堂是城市的正中心吗
Did you know this church is in the exact center of the city?
先人们决定建在这
The elders decreed it so
这样大家能离上帝一样近
that everyone could be equally close to God.
我喜欢
I like that.
信仰的几何学
The geometry of belief.
你在好奇为什么看不透我的意识
You’re wondering why you can’t look inside my head.
有时候是很难
Sometimes it’s hard.
但不管什么人 早晚会现形的
But sooner or later, every man shows himself.
可不是嘛
I’m sure they do.
可你不止需要一个”人”
But you needed something more than a man.
所以你才让斯塔克拿走权杖
That’s why you let Stark take the scepter.
我没想到
I didn’t expect,
但我看到了斯塔克的恐惧
but I saw Stark’s fear.
知道他会被恐惧控制
I knew it would control him.
最终毁灭自己
Make him self-destruct.
恐惧的事物都是自己创造的
Everyone creates the thing they dread.
和平人士创造了战争机器
Men of peace create engines of war.
入侵者创造了复仇者
Invaders create Avengers.
人类创造了
People create
更小的人
smaller people?
“孩子” 忘了怎么说了
“Children.” I lost the word, there.
孩子
Children
用来取代他们
designed to supplant them,
帮助他们消亡
to help them end.
你来是为这个吗 让复仇者消亡
Is that why you’ve come, to end the Avengers?
我是来拯救世界的
I’ve come to save the world.
不过你也没说错
But also… Yeah.
我们马上走
We’ll move out right away.
这只是个开始
This is a start,
想要开工 还需要点别的
but there’s something we need to begin the real work.
-这些都是… -我
– All of these are… – Me.
我有样东西复仇者永远不会有 和谐
I have what the Avengers never will. Harmony.
他们就是盘散沙
They’re discordant. Disconnected.
斯塔克已经让他们之间有了敌意
Stark’s already got them turning on each other.
等你进入了他们的意识
And when you get inside the rest of their heads…
别人都没打算杀他们
Everyone’s plan is not to kill them.
让他们成为殉道者吗
And make them martyrs?
得有耐心
You need patience.
得看大局[照片]
Need to see the big picture.
我看不到大局 我只有张小照片
I don’t see the big picture. I have a little picture.
我经常拿出来看
I take it out and look at it,
每天都是
every day.
你们的父母在轰炸中丧生 我看了档案
You lost your parents in the bombings. I’ve seen the records.
档案又不是照片
The records are not the picture.
皮特
Pietro.
不 说吧
No, please.
我们才十岁 一家四口吃着晚饭
We were 10 years old. Having dinner, the four of us.
第一枚炸♥弹♥击中了下面两层楼
When the first shell hits, two floors below,
楼板破了个洞
it makes a hole in the floor.
好大的洞
It’s big.
爸妈掉了下去
Our parents go in
整栋楼都开始倒塌
and the whole building starts coming apart.
我抓住她
I grab her,
躲到了床下 然后是第二枚
roll under the bed, and the second shell hits.
可是没有爆♥炸♥
But it doesn’t go off.
它就
It just
在那静静待着
sits there in the rubble.
离我们只有三英尺
Three feet from our faces.
炸♥弹♥旁边印着一个词
And on the side of the shell is painted one word.
“斯塔克”
“Stark.”
我们被困在那两天
We were trapped for two days.
每次有人想救我们
Every effort to save us,
哪怕只挪了一块碎砖
every shift in the bricks,
我都想 “会引爆♥炸♥弹吧”
I think, “this will set it off.”
我们等托尼·斯塔克杀我们 等了两天
We wait for two days for Tony Stark to kill us.
我知道他们什么样
I know what they are.
我还好奇 斯托克的实验怎么就你们两个幸存者
I wondered why only you two survived Strucker’s experiments.
现在明白了
Now I don’t.
我们会讨回正义
We will make it right.
我们是可以伤到他们
You and I can hurt them.
但你可以从内部
But you will tear them apart
把他们瓦解
from the inside.
全世界都有他的足迹
He’s all over the globe.
机器人实验室 武器库 喷气动力实验室
Robotics labs, weapons facilities, jet propulsion labs.
都说有金属人 有时候好多个 过去清空了他们那里
Reports of a metal man, or men, coming in and emptying the place.
伤亡呢
Fatalities?
不交火的话没有
Only when engaged.
他们都变得神情恍惚
Mostly guys left in a fugue state
说着什么回忆 最深处的恐惧
going on about old memories, worst fears,
还有东西”快到看不见”
and “something too fast to see.”
马克西莫夫兄妹
Maximoffs.
难怪他会找他们 他们都认识同一个人
That makes sense he’d go to them. They have someone in common.
已经不在了
Not anymore.
不行 我向你汇报
That’s a negative. I answer to you.
遵命
Yes, ma’am.
巴顿 好像有线索了
Barton. Might have something.
得挂了
I gotta go.
谁啊
Who was that?
女朋友
Girlfriend.
这是什么
What’s this?
信息 奥创杀了斯托克
A message. Ultron killed Strucker.
还涂了个鸦 专为我们呢
And he did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us.
这是烟幕弹

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!