现在他们互相摧毁
And now they destroy each other.
我说恢复我们的宪法
I say restore our Constitution.
好主意
Yes! -Perfect idea!
这里简直就是个马蜂窝。
It’s literally a hornet’s nest here.
小心旁边
Watch out to the side!
我吃了一颗子弹 -不会吧?
I ate a bullet. -No way.
他们有真枪吗?-没有
Do they have real guns? -No.
肯 -有
Ken! -Yes;
我们今天不是要投票吗?-什么事;
Weren’t we going to vote today? -What thing;
为了宪法 – 今天?
For the Constitution. – Today was, huh?
好了,女士们,我们走吧
Well, ladies, let’s go!
那些希望芭比之国保持现状的人
Those who want Barbie Country to remain as it is
说 “爱”。
to say “Ai”.
我非常高兴。
I am very happy.
走吧,芭比 走吧,芭比
Let’s go, Barbie! Let’s go, Barbie!
是我的想象还是魔咒
Is it my imagination or have Mojo
Dojo Casa 房♥子变得更梦幻了吗?
Dojo Casa Houses just gotten dreamier?
因为它们是梦幻家园,老…
Because they are Dream Homes, old…
没错,我们已经恢复了宪法应有的样子。
Exactly, we have restored the Constitution as it should be.
我们还带回了芭比娃娃的大脑和自主♥权♥。
And we brought back the brains and autonomy of Barbies.
我们给所有的房♥子都消了毒。
And we disinfected all the houses.
我们在做什么
What are we doing;
肯!
Ken!
我们要攻击哪里?-不…
Where are we attacking? -No…
别看我
Don’t look at me!
哭了
Cries;
给我们一分钟
Give us a minute.
肯?
Ken?
你还好吗? 很好
Are you ok; -Yes. Fine.
你哭了也没关系 我也哭了,感觉很好。
It’s okay if you cry. I cried too and it was perfect.
我获得了自♥由♥,我知道这不是软弱。
I’m set free, I know it’s not weakness.
好吧…
Okay…
你想站起来吗?
Do you want to stand up a bit?
这一切都很困难。
All this was difficult.
我不喜欢这样。
I did not like it.
我理解。
I understand.
迷你冰箱太小了。
And the mini fridges are too small.
只能装六包啤酒,几乎毫无用处。
It only held a six pack of beer and was practically useless.
说实话,当我知道父权制
To tell you the truth, when I learned that the patriarchy
时,我就失去了兴趣。
has nothing to do with horses, I lost interest.
无所谓。
Does not matter.
我一直以为这里会是我们的家。
I always thought this would be our home.
肯…
Ken…
我想我该向你道歉。
I think I owe you an apology.
对不起,我认为你是理所当然的。
Sorry for taking you for granted.
不是每个夜晚都需要成为女人之夜。
Not every night needed to be a women’s night.
谢谢你这么说。
Thank you for saying that.
谢谢。
Thanks.
我不是说…
I did not mean…
没有你,我不知道自己是谁。
I don’t know who I am without you.
你就是肯
You are Ken.
是 “芭比和肯”。
It’s “Barbie and Ken”.
没有纯粹的肯。
There is no pure Ken.
这就是他们创造我的原因。
That’s why they made me.
我只是存在…
I only exist…
你目光中的温暖。
to the warmth in your gaze.
没有这…
Without this…
我只是一个不会翻筋斗的普通金发女郎。
i’m just an ordinary blonde who can’t do somersaults.
也许是时候找出肯是谁了。
Maybe it’s time to find out who Ken is.
好吧,我想我知道了。
Ok, I think I got it.
不,这不是答案。
No, that’s not the answer.
我觉得自己很蠢。
I feel stupid.
我看起来好蠢。
I look so stupid.
我看起来好傻
I look so stupid!
不!-你很酷!
No! -You are very cool!
肯,没有我,你必须找到你自己。
Ken, you have to find who you are without me.
为什么;-你不是你的女朋友。
Why; – You are not your girlfriend.
不是你的房♥子,不是你的貂皮。
Not your house, not your mink.
海滩;-不,也不是海滩。
The beach; – No, not the beach either.
也许你认为
Maybe what you thought
造就了现在的你、
that made you who you are,
并不是真正的你。
it’s not really you.
也许是芭比和…
Maybe it’s Barbie and…
还有肯
and also Ken.
肯…
Ken…
我…
I am…
我;-是的!
I; -Yes!
我叫肯
I’m Ken!
我也是芭比
Me too Barbie.
肯…
Ken…
是我
it’s me!
肯是我 – 肯是我!
Ken is me! – Ken is me!
我再也不想当肯恩了,我想念芭比娃娃。
I don’t care about being Ken anymore, I miss Barbie.
好吧 芭比
Fine! -Barbie!
我来了
Here I am.

Ken!
我要你拿着它
I want you to take it.
好极了
That’s nice.
我们打架是因为我们不知道自己是谁。
We were fighting because we didn’t know who we were.
Ken 我…
Ken I am…
I!
I!
肯是对的
Ken is right.
做领导很难。
It’s hard to be a leader.
他是我的老板。
You know; -He’s my boss.
米奇
Midge.
我们不是把她撤走了吗?
Hadn’t we withdrawn her?
听着,你知道有多少次
Listen, you know how many times
我想在会议上站起来
i wanted to stand up in a meeting
说 “你想挠痒痒吗?”
and say “do you want to tickle?”
真♥相♥;-让我们互相挠痒痒吧。
Truth; -Let’s tickle each other.
我也要 我也是
Me too. Me too.
我喜欢被挠痒痒。
I love to be tickled.
不,不。 别抱我
No no. Don’t hug me.
多亏了芭比娃娃
Thanks to Barbies,
我也可以通过以下方式减轻生活负担
can I too relieve the burden of life by
忠于导演的真正角色。
remaining true to the true role of Director.
我们可以让芭比乐园的一切恢复原样。
And we can put everything back in Barbie Land exactly the way it was.
K. 美泰… – 求你了
K. Mattel… – Please.
叫我妈妈。-不,谢谢。
Call me mother. -No thanks.
我觉得他们不应该回到从前。
I don’t think they should go back to the way they were.
芭比和肯都不应该生活在阴影中。
No Barbie or Ken should live in the shadows.
还有阿兰夫妇
And the Alans.
我;-是的。
I; -Yes.
你好 – 我想道歉…
Hello. – I wanted to apologize…
我们在你背后和背后都叫你怪人
that we called you weird behind and in front of your back.
没关系 我已经接受了。
Does not matter. I have accepted it.
你想为政♥府♥工作吗?
Do you want to work for the Government?
我能做清洁工吗?
Can I be a cleaner?
当然可以 -谢谢。
Of course! -Thank you.
很好 – 主席女士
Nice! – Madam President.
我们能有一个最高法♥院♥吗?
Can we have a Supreme Court?
这是不可能的。
This is not possible.
也许下级地区法♥院♥……
Maybe a lower district court…
好吧,只要我们穿着紧身衣!
OK, as long as we’re wearing tights!
他们总得有个起点。
They had to start somewhere.
总有一天,他们会在芭比之国拥有权力和影响力
And one day they will have the power and influence in Barbie Country
有一天,她们会在 “芭比之国 “拥有女性在 “真实世界 “同样拥有的权力和影响力。
that women also have in the Real World.
我不想
I do not want.
来吧!-我不能
Come on! -I can not.
成熟点 -我有个主意
Act mature. -I have an idea.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章戈雅之魂(2006)
下一篇文章sanitary
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!