人们尊重我
people respected me for who I am.
一位女士…
A lady…
他问我时间
he asked me the time.
不会吧 – 不可能!
No way! – And yet.
如果没有这些细节……
What if there weren’t details like…
学士和硕士,我甚至不知道……
Bachelors and Masters and I don’t even know what…
还有游泳课 我将统治世界。
And swimming lessons. I would rule the world.
但我不需要这些
But I don’t need those here.
在这里,我是一个简单的人。
Here I am a simple guy.
你知道吗?
And you know something?
这对我来说就足够了。
That’s enough for me.
遥控器?
Remote control?
我要按哪个?
Which one do I press?
那边。
That there.
请叫我肯总统。
Call me President Ken.
让我们看看肯带来的所有变化和创新。
Let’s see all the changes and innovations that Ken brought.
诺贝尔马奖…
The Nobel Prize for horses…
去找肯
go to ken!
现在,这些变化正在永久化,通过选举来修改宪法。
And now the changes are being made permanent, with elections to change the Constitution.
没错,48 小时后,肯人将投票修改宪法
That’s right, in 48 hours the Kens will vote to change the Constitution
930 没错,48 小时后,肯恩人将投票修改宪法 931
for a government with Kens, for the Kens by the Kens!
你们不能这么做
You can not do that.
这是芭比之国。我们努力工作
It’s Barbie Country. We worked hard and
梦想着现在的一切……
dreamed for everything that exists now…
你不可能在一天之内取消它。
You can’t cancel it in a day.
看着我,无论是形象上还是字面上。
Look at me, figuratively and literally.
现在…
And now…
对不起…
Sorry…
Mojo Dojo Casa 是我的家。
Mojo Dojo Casa is my home.
不是…
Is not…
芭比的魔咒道场之家。
Barbie’s Mojo Dojo Casa House.
好吧;
Okay;
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think;
没意思吧?
No fun, huh?
今晚是男人之夜
It’s men’s night!
每晚都是男人之夜
Every night is men’s night.
芭比娃娃 带着女人的时尚走吧
Barbie! Take women’s fashion with you.
购买♥♥ “迪斯科庆典 “喇叭裤。
Get the “Disco Celebration” bell bottoms.
溜冰练习装和雪地装。
And the Skating Practice Outfit along with a Snowsuit.
这些都是古董。-你在阿姆斯特丹买♥♥的睡衣!
These are ancient. -Your pajamas from Amsterdam!
还有帕拉佐裤和拉胡里亚。
And the Palazzo Pants with Lahouria.
不是宫殿!-把它给他
Not the Palace! -And give it to him!
也许他会这样对我
Maybe he’ll do that to me.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
你为什么希望我来到你悲惨的世界……
Why did you wish me to come into your miserable world…
你的思想和感情?
with your thoughts and feelings?
什么 -芭比之国太完美了
What; -Barbie Country was perfect.
我也很完美
I was perfect too.
对不起,我不是故意…
Sorry, I didn’t mean to…
不用道歉
Don’t apologize.
不要责怪妈妈。
Don’t blame mom.
萨莎,真可爱!
Sasha, so sweet!
也许是你自找的。也许这是你的错。
Maybe you wished for it. Maybe it’s your fault.
我没有希望什么。我从没想过要改变什么。
I didn’t wish for anything. I never wanted anything to change.
亲爱的,这就是生活。
Sweetie, that’s life.
不断变化
It keeps changing.
太可怕了
This is scary.
我不想要它。
I do not want it.
不要出现在我的生活中。 不,谢谢。
Not in my life. No thanks.
不,我不想要。
No, I don’t want that.
我就坐在这里等待,希望
I’ll just sit here and wait and hope
一些更有活力的芭比……
some more dynamic barbie…
醒悟过来,对这个烂摊子做点什么。
come to his senses and do something about this mess.
我完全理解你。
I understand you completely.
就像一直在做人一样。
It’s like being human all the time.
请回到你那该死的世界,别来烦我。
Please go back to your damn world and leave me alone.
所以你放弃了?-是的。
So you give up? -Yes.
是的
Nice.
我觉得你有点可怜,但你和我想象的完全一样。
I feel a little sorry for you, but you are exactly what I expected.
走吧,亲爱的
Let’s go, my love.
你怎么… -倒着做
How would you… -Do it all backwards.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
走吧,妈妈 你配不上她
Let’s go, mom. You don’t deserve her.
我没有堕落
I haven’t fallen any lower.
感情上和身体上
Emotionally and physically.
所以,伙计们,是时候去买♥♥你们的新自杀芭比娃娃了。
So guys, it’s time to get your new Suicide Barbie.
他整天穿着工作服。
He wears overalls all day.
今天她花了 7 个小时在 Instagram 上看她闺蜜的订婚照、
Today she spent 7 hours looking at her bestie’s engagement photos on Instagram,
吃了一袋糖豆。
eating a bag of jelly beans.
现在她下巴疼,她要看《傲慢与偏见》了
Now her jaw hurts and she will see Pride and Prejudice
第七次,直到她睡着。
for the seventh time until she fell asleep.
我们家族之间的任何联盟都被视为应受谴责的关系。
Any alliance between our families is considered a reprehensible relationship.
焦虑症和恐慌症单独出♥售♥。
Anxiety and panic attacks sold separately.
芭比娃娃,醒醒。
Barbie, wake up.
现在我和你一样了
Now I’m like you.
丑陋又不受欢迎
Ugly and unwanted.
谢谢。
Thanks.
把她放回去吧。
Let’s put her back.
还不够完美
It’s not perfect; -Yes!
去哪儿看船?-船
Where to see the boat! -The boat!
美丽的乡村
Beautiful countryside.
他说他能看到我
He said he could see into me
我花了 4 年时间向知识低头
I spent 4 years Bowing to knowledge
我拿到了学位,我自♥由♥了
I got my degree and I was free
我去看医生,我去爬山
I went to the doctor I took the mountains
我从泉水中温柔地看着孩子们
I looked at the children Softly from the spring
我们中断节目,宣布我们的新电台
We interrupt to announce our new station
只播放肯的最爱。
which only plays Ken’s favorite.
闭嘴,看在上帝的份上!
Shut it, for God’s sake!
你是谁?
Who you are; – Alan.
你确实是艾伦,很完美!-别告诉他们,我搞砸了。
You are indeed Alan, perfect! -Don’t tell them, I blew it.
我再也受不了皮沙发了。它让我精神崩溃
I can’t stand another leather couch. It breaks my spirit.
一旦他们知道如何建造水平墙
Once they figure out how to build horizontal walls
就没人能进出了。
as well, no one will be able to get in or out.
所以我们得跑 -阿兰 你不能走
So we have to run. -Alan, you can’t leave.
这一切都是真芭比造成的
The real Barbie caused all of this in the first place.
没人会在乎我 这种事以前也发生过。
No one will care about me. It’s happened before.
所有的 NSYNC,艾伦。
All NSYNC, Alan.
是的,他也是 我们走吧
Yes still, him too. Let’s go.
你在那儿
You there!
我们在干什么?
What are we doing; -Come in and sing.
来吧,伙计。 准备好了 -什么?
Come on dude. Be ready. -What;
你是谁?
Who are you; – Alan.
肯的朋友 他的衣服都是他们帮我做的。
Ken’s friend. They make all his clothes for me.
上车
Get in.
但你没有文凭。-他连车都没有。
But you don’t have a diploma. -He doesn’t even have a car.
他连车都没有
Good.
肯王国
KINGDOM OF KEN
你在干什么?- 我们得回去。
What are you doing; We have to go. – We have to go back.
我们必须拯救芭比之国 还有芭比
We have to save Barbie Country. And Barbie.
但你讨厌她 -不 你一直都相信她
But you hate her. -You no. You always believed in her.
我错了 他退出了 肯恩夫妇赢了。
I was wrong. He quited. The Kens won.
你必须试一试。
You have to try.
不要把每件事都做得太完美,要做得更好。
And let’s not do everything perfectly, even better.
我做不到更好 我用我愚蠢的图画把它弄得一团糟……
Nothing I can do better. I messed it up with my silly drawings…
它们不傻,它们很美。
They’re not dumb, they’re beautiful.
你喜欢
You like;
它们奇特、阴暗、荒诞。
They are strange and dark and absurd.
你假装自己不是的一切。
Everything you pretend you’re not.
我就是 怪异、阴暗、荒诞。
I am. Weird and dark and absurd.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章戈雅之魂(2006)
下一篇文章sanitary
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!