你需要知道真♥相♥。-我不想知道
You need to know the truth. -I do not want.
你必须学会,好吗? 我们再来一次。
You have to learn, okay? Let’s go again.
我是刻板的芭比娃娃,不是冒险家。
I’m the Stereotypical Barbie, not the Adventurer.
别人一听到 “芭比娃娃 “就会想到我。
I’m what someone thinks of when they hear “Barbie”.
这就是我。
This is me.
你让我失望了
You disappointed me.
我很失望 -好吧
I am disappointed. -Okay.
我准备忘记。-不,你会选择这个。
I’m ready to forget. -No, you will choose this.
我给了你选择,所以你可以有一种控制感。
I gave you choice so you could have a sense of control.
所以没有第一选择?- 不,你必须修复裂缝。
So there is no first option? – No, you have to fix the rift.
这不是我的错,美泰公♥司♥制定了规则。
It’s not my fault, Mattel makes the rules.
但我不想… -那就和脂肪团坐在一起吧。
But I don’t want… -Sit with the cellulite then.
不,不… 好吧,好吧
No, no… Fine, fine.
送我去传送门
Send me to the portal.
基本上没有传送门 这只是个比喻。
Basically there is no portal. It was a figure of speech.
您将乘坐敞篷车,然后是
You will go in a convertible, then a
快艇、火箭、双座自行车、
speedboat, a rocket, a two-seater bicycle,
大篷车、雪地车。
caravan, snowmobile.
因此,您将穿越洛杉矶州
So you will cross the state of Los Angeles
然后滑到加利福尼亚市。
and then skate to the city of California.
我知道,很奇怪。别想太多。
I know, weird. Don’t overthink it.
到了之后,我怎么才能找到她呢?
And when I arrive, how will I find her?
你会明白的。
You will understand.
很好
Nice.
我怎么回去?-就像你走的那样,不过是倒着走。
And how will I return? -As you go, but in reverse.
倒着前进……
Going forward just in reverse order…
不要过度分♥析♥。-好的
Don’t overanalyze it. -Okay.
为什么,你看…
Why, you see…
如果你不找到她,把事情解决了,那就糟糕了
If you don’t find her and fix things, the bad
会变得更加丑陋,更加诡异。
will get uglier and the weird, even weirder.
你会变得和我一样。
And you will become like me.
对不起。
Sorry.
我明白了
I understand.
我可以走了。无论如何,我相信你。
I’m good to go. Anyway, I believe in you.
谢谢 -走吧 走吧,保重
Thanks. -Go. Take care.
我爱你
I love you.
再见 -你好
Goodbye. -Hello.
祝你在现实和
Have a nice trip to reality and
祝你重设边界
good luck resetting the boundaries
将我们的世界与
who separate our world from
这样,脂肪团就会消失!
theirs so that cellulite goes away!
他丢下你就走了 -你不知道你发生了什么事。
He left without you. -You don’t know what’s happening to you.
他真的求我了
He literally begged me.
我说 “我宁愿留下来”。-什么东西;
And I said “I prefer to stay”. -What thing;
你害怕吗?-没有
Are you afraid? -No.
我打赌你害怕,她甚至不想让你和她在一起。
Bet you’re scared and she doesn’t even want you with her.
你两边都摔倒了,我赌反了。
You fell both ways out, and I’m betting on the opposite.
是的;-是的。
Yes; -Yes.
这些是什么;
What are these;
你不知道。
You do not know.
我不想活了。我在寻找不活下去的理由。
I do not want to live. I’m looking for reasons not to live.
我会非常想念你。
I will miss you very much.
我希望你能来。但我必须一个人去。
I wish you could come. But I have to go alone.
我在想什么鸟?
What bird am I thinking?
鹦鹉 -海豚 我是说鸟。
Parrot. -Dolphin. I mean bird.
鹈鹕。
Pelican.
虫子。
Bugger.
我们会想你的。-我很快就会带着完美的双腿回来的
We will miss you. -I’ll be back soon with perfect legs
就像这一切从未发生过一样
as if this never happened.
你会看到我们是如何用我们的所作所为创造了这个世界。
And you will see how we made the world with what we did.
你将成为他们心目中的英雄。
You will be a hero to them.
所有有权势的女性都将把她们的生命归功于芭比娃娃。
All powerful women will owe their lives to Barbie.
每个女人都会感谢你,拥抱你。
Every woman will thank you and hug you.
是的,你说得对!
Yes you are right!
那我走了。
So I’m going.
再见
Goodbye!
再见,芭比 -你好
Goodbye, Barbie. -Hello!
再见,芭比 祝你好运
Goodbye, Barbie. Good luck actually.
小心橘皮组织
Watch out for cellulite!
我去看了医生,我走了山路
I went to the doctor I took the mountains
我看着孩子们 从泉水中轻轻走来
I looked at the children Softly from the spring
这些问题有许多答案
These questions have many answers
它们给我指出了一条错误的道路
And they show me a wrong way
我越不寻求真理
And the less I seek the truth
我离快乐如此之近
I am so close to joy
我如此接近… -我如此接近…
-I’m getting so close… -I’m getting so close…
你来这里干什么?
What are you doing here; -I will come with you.
不,出去 -我不能。
No, get out. -I can not.
我们和肯打赌……
We made a bet with Ken and…
他一定觉得我很酷
he must think I’m cool.
肯不酷!-对我来说是
Ken is not cool! -It is for me.
你会让我迟到的。-如果那里有海滩怎么办?
You’re going to make me late. -What if there is a beach there?
你需要专业人士。
You need a professional.
你带溜冰鞋了吗?
Did you bring your skates?
没带我哪儿也不去。
I don’t go anywhere without them.
请吧
Please.
好吧
Okay.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
我应该坐在前面吗?
Should I sit in the front?
真实世界
REAL WORLD
芭比和肯开始了他们的冒险之旅
And so Barbie and Ken began their adventure
真实世界。
for the Real World.
你们好
Hello!
芭比娃娃
Barbie!
这是真实世界
It’s the Real World!
芭比娃娃,我告诉过你这里会有海滩的。
Barbie, I told you it would have a beach.
是的
Yes.
对我们笑一笑 金发美女
What’s up; – Smile at us, blonde.
这些人为什么看着我?- 是啊,我也是
Why are these men looking at me? – Yes, me too.
我喜欢
I like.
我觉得有点尴尬…
I feel a bit awkward…
我不知所措,这是…
I’m at a loss for words, it’s…
好像我有意识,但…
like i’m conscious but…
我自己的意识。
consciousness of myself.
我没有那种感觉。只有一种我称之为钦佩的东西。
I don’t feel that. Only something I would call admiration.
我不喜欢它。
I don’t like it.
没有暴♥力♥的痕迹 – 我有一点感觉。
And there is no trace of violence. – I feel a little.
看,一个建筑工地!
Look, a construction site!
我们需要一些女性的能量。
We need some feminine energy.
姑娘们好
Hello girls!
你摇的时候也会发出 “咔咔 “声吗?-如果我说你身材很好,会是我的错吗?
Do you also make a frappe as you shake it? -Would it be my fault if I said you have a nice body?
你口袋里有镜子吗?因为我能从你的短裤里看到我。
Do you have a mirror in your pocket? Because I can see me in your shorts.
我不知道这些句子是什么意思,但是
I don’t know what all these lines mean, but
我觉得它们是含沙射影的比喻
I feel like they are similes with innuendo
我想让你知道,我没有什么诀窍。
and I want to let you know that I don’t have a trick.
他也没有小鸡鸡
And he doesn’t have a penis.
我们没有生殖器。-无所谓。
We don’t have genitals. -Does not matter.
我有所有的工具
I have all the instruments.
我以为工地休息时会有女人。
I thought there would be women at the construction site break.
这非常……
This was very…
男性化。
masculine.
一切都有点……
Everything is kind of…
颠倒了。
upside down here.
请看
See!
最高法♥院♥。-他们非常聪明。
The Supreme Court. -They are very smart.
巴比
BARBIE
和肯
AND KEN
我喜欢紧身衣 – 我喜欢护肘。
I like the bodysuit. – Me the elbow pads.
我们也许该换换了。
We should probably change.
我们很好。
We are nice.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章戈雅之魂(2006)
下一篇文章sanitary
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!