你不能那样翻筋斗。
You can’t do a somersault like that.
什么?
What;
努力派对吧,芭比 -谢谢
Party hard, Barbie. -Thanks!
今晚太完美了 -太完美了
This night is perfect! -Beyond perfect.
你真漂亮,芭比
And you’re gorgeous, Barbie.
谢谢 我觉得很美。-我也是
Thanks. I feel beautiful. -Me too.
最完美的一天 – 她真的很完美
The most perfect day! – She’s really perfect.
就像昨天、明天和后天
Like yesterday and tomorrow and the day after
以及以后的每一天。
tomorrow and generally every day from now on.
你想过死亡吗?
Have you ever thought about death?
我不知道我为什么这么说。
I don’t know why I said that.
我很想跳舞
I’m dying to dance!
你可以走了。
You can go.
我今晚打算留在这儿 -为什么?
I was going to stay here tonight. -Why;
因为我们是夫妻 -怎么办;
Because we are a couple. -What to do;
我不知道。
I do not know.
但我不希望你在这里。
But I don’t want you here.
她是肯的亲戚 -他只是个朋友。
She’s related to Ken. -He’s just a friend.
这是芭比的梦幻屋 不是肯的 对吧
And this is Barbie’s Dream House, not Ken’s, right.
一如既往的正确 -今天是女士之夜
Correct as always. -And it’s ladies’ night.
来吧,芭比 睡衣派对
Come on, Barbie! Pajama Party!
快跑,总统来了 -我来了 我在这儿。
Run, the President is here. -Here I am. Does nothing.
每天晚上都是女士之夜吗?-每晚都是 永远都是
Is every night ladies night? -Every night. Forever.
每天晚上?-永远
Every night? -Forever.
晚安 -晚安
Good night. -Good night.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我不能。 我得走了
I can not. Need to go.
晚安 芭比 我当然不会想到死亡。
Good night, Barbie. I certainly don’t think about death.
你好 芭比
Hello, Barbie!
你好,芭比
Hello, Barbie!
你好,芭比
Hello, Barbie!
结束了
IT’S OVER!
你是奥卡
Are you okay, girl?
你好,芭比
Hello, Barbie!
我很好 我很好
I am fine. Fine!
没问题,芭比 – 走吧,芭比
You got it, Barbie! – Let’s go, Barbie!
完美站立
Perfect stand.
我们奔向大海吧 芭比
Let’s run to the sea, Barbie.
好的
Okay.
我的腿
My legs!
不…
No…
嘿,芭比 -你还好吗?
Hey, Barbie! -Are you ok;
没事,我只是摔了一跤 我很惭愧
Yes, I just fell. And I’m ashamed.
芭比不害羞 -我知道 我不知道发生了什么…
Barbie is not shy. -I know. I have no idea what happened…
但我的脚,我的脚跟…
but my feet, my heels…
它们接触到了大地
they touch the earth.
我不再用脚趾走路了。-去看
I don’t walk on my toes anymore. -To see.
扁平足!
Flatfeet!
别说了,肯
Stop it, Ken.
对不起,对不起
Sorry, sorry.
我知道,作为 “刻板芭比”,我不会做
I know that as Stereotypical Barbie I don’t make
对连续事件的因果关系作出假设、
assumptions about the causation of sequential events,
但最近发生的事情可能与此有关。
but things are happening lately that might be related.
早上有异味,洗冷水澡,我烧了华夫饼,还从屋顶上摔了下来。
Bad smell in the morning, cold shower, I burned the waffles and fell off the roof.
你出故障了。-什么;没有! 只是……
You’re malfunctioning. -What; No! Simply…
我以前从没见过它
Indeed; – I’ve never seen it before.
它通常会影响头发。
It usually affects the hair.
你得去看看怪异芭比娃娃。
You have to see Weird Barbie.
我从来不需要她。-因为你没有出故障。
I never needed her. -Because you weren’t malfunctioning.
我听说她是有史以来最漂亮的芭比娃娃,直到
I’ve heard she was the prettiest Barbie ever, until
有人在 “真实世界 “里对她太过分了
someone went too far with her in The Real World.
现在她永恒的命运就是让其他芭比娃娃
And now her eternal destiny is to make the other Barbies
而她自己却越来越崩溃。
perfect while she herself falls apart more and more.
我们都背地里、当着她的面叫她 “怪异芭比”。
And we all call her Weird Barbie behind her back and in front of her.
她非常好奇。
She is very curious.
他为什么总是做意大利面?
Why does he always do spaghetti?
如果我的脚是这样,我绝不会穿高跟鞋。
I would never wear heels if my feet were like this.
你好
Hello.
汪汪叫
Barking.
巴金
Barking.
他说什么,美女?
What does he say, beautiful?
你好 -欢迎
Hello. -Welcome.
欢迎来到我的梦想家园。
Welcome to my Dream Home.
你好;-很高兴见到你。
Hi how are you; -Nice to met you.
对不起,这里很乱。我能帮什么忙?
Sorry for the mess. How can I help;
有人让我来找你,是关于我的脚的。
I was told to see you about my feet.
是…
Is…
平的!
Flat!

Yes.
我从没见过 -说真的
I’ve never seen it before. -Seriously;
你可以…
You can…
修复它们?
fix them?
刻板的芭比娃娃,不是吗?
Stereotypical Barbie aren’t you?
你的这个…
This one of yours…
很好吃 -我想…
It’s very tasty. -I assume…
我想看看牛仔裤下面是什么
I’d like to see what’s under those jeans.
你得到它之前做了什么?-什么也没做
What did you do before you got it? -Nothing.
我们在打排球…
We were playing volleyball…
就这样;我在想死亡……
Just that; I was thinking about death…
你说什么?
What did you say;
梅…
May…
我在想死亡吗?-死亡?
Was I thinking about death? -Death?
很糟糕
It’s bad;
什么; -我以前听过。
What; -I’ve heard it before.
我当然不相信,但这是真的。
Of course I didn’t believe it, but it’s true.
是真的。 你打开了一个入口。
You did indeed. You opened a portal.
不是我♥干♥的 -有人干的
I did not do it. -Someone did.
边界出现了裂缝
And a rift was created in the boundaries
芭比乐园和真实世界之间出现了裂痕、
between Barbie Land and the Real World,
如果你想重新变得完美,就必须修复它。
and if you want to be perfect again, you have to fix it.
否则你会变得更丑。看看你的大腿
Or you’ll get uglier. Look at your thigh.
这是什么?
What is this; -Cellulite.
它会到处蔓延。
It will spread everywhere.
你会心烦意乱,情绪激动。
And you will be upset and emotional.
不会的
No!
我该怎么办?
What should I do;
你要去真实世界
You’re going to the Real World.
你会找到和你一起玩耍的人。
And you will find the one who plays with you.
他在和我玩吗?-他们和我们所有人一起玩。
Is he playing with me? -They play with all of us.
通常是分开的。 谢谢。
Normally there is a separation. Thanks.
我们有女孩和娃娃
We have the girl and the doll
这两个不相交。
and these two do not intersect.
现在他们有交集了?-是的 这个女孩…
Now they cross paths? -Yes. And this girl…
她的想法和她的
rather it is sad, and her thoughts and her
人性干扰了你的本性。
human nature interfere with your nature.
他为什么要难过?
Why should he be sorry?
我们创造这一切,是为了让真正的女性能够快乐而坚强。
We made it all so that real women can be happy and strong.
我不知道,但直觉告诉我,你也把手伸进去了。
I don’t know, but something tells me you put your hand in there too.
你是怎么打开入口的?
I; -How did you open the portal?
不可能,我想让一切保持原样。
It’s not possible, I wanted everything to stay exactly as it was.
无论如何,你们之间都建立了牢固的联♥系♥。
Either way, a strong bond is created between you.
你必须帮助她,才能得到帮助。
You have to help her to be helped.
所以你必须……
So you have to…
那么你选择什么?
So what do you choose?
忘记过去的生活还是
The old life and forget it all or
宇宙的真♥相♥?
the truth about the universe?
你来选择。
You pick and take.
第一个。 脚后跟
The first. The heel.
不对
No.
再来一次
Let’s go again.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章戈雅之魂(2006)
下一篇文章sanitary
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!