萨莎可以跟你说话,但你从来不跟她说话。
Sasha may talk to you but you never talk to her.
那会把你撕碎的。-别担心
It will tear you apart. -Do not worry.
每个人都爱我,觉得我又漂亮又酷。
Everyone loves me and thinks I’m pretty and cool.
谢谢你
I thank you.
姑娘们好 萨莎
Hello girls. Sasha!
它说什么?
What it says;
你是谁?
Who are you;
你最爱的女人
Your favorite woman of all time.
芭比娃娃
Barbie!
你真的认为自己是芭比娃娃吗?-是的
Do you really think you are Barbie? -Yes!
她疯了 -他是从精神病院出来的吗?
She’s crazy. -Did he get out of a mental hospital?
这么说你是个职业笨蛋?
So you’re like a professional goofball?
不,芭比娃娃是医生、律师、参议员……
No, Barbie is a doctor, lawyer, senator…
诺贝尔奖获得者。-你得过诺贝尔奖吗?
Nobel winner. -Did you win a Nobel?
不是我,而是
Not me, but…
芭比娃娃
Barbie.
你不谢谢我,不拥抱我吗?
Won’t you thank me, won’t you hug me?
我是你最喜欢的娃娃吗?
Where am I your favorite doll?
五点钟,我们离开了芭比娃娃。
At five we left the Barbies.
我讨厌有头发的娃娃。- 这是我最后的选择。
I hated dolls with hair. – It was my last choice.
我喜欢它。
I liked it.
总之,它很糟糕。
Anyway, it was awful.
太可怕了
Horrible;
为什么?
Why;
来吧,萨沙。- 分手吧
Come on, Sasha. – Break it up.
芭比…
Well, Barbie…
我会告诉你的
I will tell you.
你总是让女人自惭形秽。
You always made women feel bad about themselves.
我认为事实恰恰相反。-你代表了所有错误的价值观。
I think the opposite is true. -You represent all the wrong values.
资本主义的性化、乌托邦式的身体理想……
Sexualization of capitalism, utopian body ideals…
不,不… 你在描述一些刻板的东西。
No, no… You are describing something stereotypical.
芭比娃娃是…
Barbie is…
更多的东西 – 看看你是怎样的。
Something much more. – See how you are.
基本上,我是个刻板印象。-你让女权主义倒♥退♥了 50 年。
Basically, I’m a stereotype. -You took feminism back 50 years.
你正在摧毁女孩们的士气和
You are destroying the morale of girls and
你美化资本主义,摧毁了女孩们的士气,也摧毁了整个地球。
the whole planet by glorifying capitalism.
我的目的是帮助你们,让你们快乐和强大。
My purpose is to help you and make you happy and strong.
我很坚强。 直到你以芭比娃娃的形象出现在这里、
I am strong. And until you appeared here as Barbie,
我已经忘记你很多年了,法♥西♥斯♥。
I had forgotten about you for years, fascist.
好吧
Okay.
又来了
Here it is again.
对不起。
Sorry.
很高兴和你聊天
Nice talking to you.
没人听我说话
Nobody listens to me.
对不起,您有时间吗?
Excuse me, do you have time?
你尊重我。- 你知道现在几点了吗?
You respect me. – Do you know what time it is?
不知道。
NO I do not know.
芭比为什么不告诉我父权制?
Why didn’t Barbie tell me about the patriarchy?
如果我没理解错的话,那就是骑士拥有权力。
That is, if I understood correctly, that the horsemen have power.
当然
Of course.
我要去追逐我的财富 – 好吧
I’m going to chase my fortune. – Fine.
我想要一份薪水高、有影响力的工作。
I want a job with good salary with influence.
你需要硕士学位。有些人甚至有博士学位。
You need a master’s degree. Some even have PhDs.
我是个男人还不够吗?- 现在可能正好相反。
Isn’t it enough that I’m a man? – Probably the opposite now.
你的父权制也做得不好。
You’re not doing patriarchy very well either.
不是我们…
Not us…
我们运用了它。我们只是隐藏得更好,你知道的。
We apply it. We just hide it better, you know.
不,你不会做阑尾切除手术。
No, you won’t have an appendectomy.
我是男人 – 没有医生
I am man. – No doctor.
不客气;-不。
You are welcome; -No.
我要和医生说话吗?- 你正在和医生说话。
Should I talk to a doctor? – You are talking to a doctor.
我想喝咖啡。-不
I want coffee. -No.
还要一支笔。-没有
And a pen. -No.
还有锋利的东西 -不
And something sharp. -No.
他来了 医生 -拿保险来
There he is. Doctor! -Bring the insurance!
我来海滩是为了工作 – 救生员?
I came to the beach for work. – So lifeguard?
我没受过去那里的训练。只是在这里待着。
I’m not trained to go there. Just to stay at this point.
这里没人有危险 – 反正我也不知道怎么救他们。
No one is in danger here. – Anyway, I don’t know how to save them.
那我就不能带你去了。-我甚至不能去海滩!
Then I can’t take you. -I can’t even be at the beach!
他认为我是法♥西♥斯♥吗?
Does he consider me a fascist?
我不控制
I do not control
贸易流动列车。
the trade flow trains.
给你 -不…
Here you are. -No…
坏了
It went bad.
我必须找个地方重新开始父权制。
I have to find somewhere to start the patriarchy all over again.
芭比小姐?- 纯粹的 “芭比”。
Miss Barbie? – Purely “Barbie”.
你必须跟我们走。
You must come with us.
你们是谁?
Who are you; – Mattel.
马特尔?
Mattel?
谢天谢地 我要找负责人。
Thank God. I need to speak to someone in charge.
这里的一切都颠倒了 男人们视我为物品……
Everything is upside down here. Men see me as an object…
女孩们讨厌我,变得怪怪的,不停地挑剔我。
girls hate me, get weird and keep picking on me.
从这里开始 – 我还学会了哭泣。
From here. – I also learned to cry.
起初是一滴泪,后来变成了一条河。
At first it was a tear and then a river.
怎么办;我该跟着她上那辆可疑的车吗?
What to do; Should I follow her to the suspicious car?
说实话,我也想要这样一辆车。
I would like such a car, to tell the truth.
你说得对。
You are right.
一切顺利。 这是美泰公♥司♥出品的。
All good. It’s from Mattel.
我找到了
Yes. -I found it.
我会回来告诉 Kens 我学到了什么。
I’ll be back to tell the Kens what I learned.
一定会很棒的
It will be great.
好的 让我们从那里。-回到芭比乐园。
Okay. Let’s go from there. -Back to Barbie Land.
你好,小兔子 -别这么叫我
Hello, bunny. -Don’t call me that.
对不起
Sorry.
我提前走了,因为出了点事,我说我们去吃冰淇淋吧。
I left early because something happened and I said let’s go for ice cream.
幸运的是,他们赶上了购物。
Fortunately, they caught the shopping.
真人秀里的那个。她以为自己是芭比娃娃。
The one from some reality show. She thinks she’s Barbie.
坐下,你说什么?-她以为自己是芭比娃娃
Sit down, what did you say? -She thinks she’s Barbie.
他已经相信了
He has believed it.
你在做什么;你要去哪里;
What are you doing; Where are you going;
妈妈 妈妈
Mum. Mum!
妈妈,请进
Mom, come in.
我说真的
Seriously;
妈妈
Mum!
当然,我来这里的原因是美泰!
Of course the reason I came here was Mattel!
肯定不是萨莎。
It certainly wasn’t Sasha.
谢谢,很有趣。
Thanks, it was fun.
母船
The mother ship!
芭比 我们很高兴见到你!
Barbie! We are glad to see you!
你们要水吗?
Hello! -You want water;
是的,谢谢
Yes thank you.
我习惯了它是空的。
I’m used to it being empty.
谢谢 – 我们很期待与您见面。
Thanks. – We were looking forward to meeting you in person.
当然。 如何缩小差距
Of course. What can I do to close the gap
橘皮组织和这双腿?
and get rid of cellulite and these legs?
和不像怪异芭比娃娃一样的下场?
and generally not end up like Weird Barbie?
这正是我们要讨论的。
That’s exactly what we were talking about.
如果你不介意的话,如果你能……
If you don’t mind, it would help us a lot if you would…
进入这个大箱子。
to get into this huge box.
进到盒子里,你就能回来了。一切都会和以前一样
Get in the box and you’ll be back. And everything will be as before.
先找到肯
First let’s find Ken.
肯?-对,你知道的,芭比和肯。
Ken? -Yeah, you know, Barbie and Ken.
对,肯 大家都这么叫他
Yes, Ken! That’s what they call him.
回到芭比乐园
Back to Barbie Land!
我要吐了,我头晕。
I’m going to throw up, I’m dizzy.
我们不担心肯。
We weren’t worried about Ken.
从来没有
Never.
好吧,那我们进包厢吧。- 好极了
Okay, then let’s get in the box. – Nice!
好啊
Yes!
既然我已经来了,我能见见老板吗?
Since I’ve come this far, can I see the boss?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章戈雅之魂(2006)
下一篇文章sanitary
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!