首席执行官?
The CEO?
我就是
I am.
财务总监?总经理?
The Finance Director? The General Manager?
芭比娃娃的总裁?-这里
President of Barbies? -Here.
我没有职位,也许我是个女人?
I don’t have a position, maybe I’m a woman?
有女性负责人吗?
Are there any women in charge?
听着…
Listen…
我完全明白你的意思,而且
I know exactly where you are going with this and
我必须告诉你,这让我非常难过。
I have to tell you that it makes me very sad.
这家公♥司♥简直就是由女性组成的。
The company is literally made up of women.
上世纪 90 年代,我们曾有过一位总监。
We had a director in the 90s.
还有一位
And another one…
其他时期。
some other period.
所以我已经找到你们两个了。
So I already found you two.
女人是这座巨大阴♥茎♥建筑的基础。
Women are the foundations of this huge phallic edifice.
我们到处都有厕所
We have toilets everywhere for
男女厕所,他们都爱♥女♥人♥。
both sexes, they all love women.
我是母亲的儿子。
I am a mother’s son.
我是母亲的儿子。
I am a mother of a son.
我是女姑姑的侄女。
I am the niece of a female aunt.
我有犹太朋友。
I have Jewish friends.
我想说的是……
What I’m trying to say is…
进箱子,走钢丝
Get in the box, tightrope.
我不能再说 “绳子 “了吗?- 我有好几年没进盒子了。
Can’t I say “string” anymore? – I have years to get into a box.
你看,这很容易。
You see; It is easy.
很好。
Good.
天哪,我还记得那个味道。
God, I remember that smell.
让人想起普鲁斯特时代。
Reminiscent of Proust times.
你还记得芭比娃娃普鲁斯特吗? 卖♥♥得不好。
Do you remember Barbie Proust? It didn’t sell well.
你知道吗?在进入
Do you know something? Before entering the
我可以去洗手间做头发吗?
box can I go to the bathroom to do my hair?
好的 你能快点吗?
Good. Can you hurry?
从这儿;–走廊直走。
From here; – In the hallway straight ahead.
谢谢 -右边
Thanks. -To the right.
可能撑不住了
It probably doesn’t hold.
抓住芭比
Catch Barbie!
你敢踩上去 我来
Don’t you dare step on it. I’ll do it.
我说,抓住芭比娃娃
I said, get the barbie.
在哪儿
Where is;
我在找你。
I’m reaching you.
我会抓住你。
I will catch you.
越过山顶更快。
It’s faster to go over the top.
更快 -当然
Faster. -For sure.
抓住芭比娃娃
Catch the barbie.
我会抓住你的
I will catch you!
别担心,你在这里很安全。
Don’t worry, you are safe here.
这里有什么?
What is here;
我在厨房♥的桌子上总是最能集中精力。
I always concentrate best at kitchen tables.

Tea;
好的,谢谢。
Yes please.
原来也有一位女士在这里工作。
So a woman also works here.
亲爱的,我们不只是在这里做生意。
Honey, we don’t just do business here.
什么;
What;
因为我不会喝茶?-不会
Because I don’t know how to drink tea? -No.
你看起来不一样
You look different.
我平时不是这样的。我平时很好。
I’m not like that normally. I’m usually perfectly fine.
我不知道。
I do not know.
我觉得你看起来很好。
You look fine to me.
真实世界和我想象的不一样。
The Real World is not what I expected.
从来都不是
It never is.
这难道不美妙吗?
Isn’t it wonderful?
你是谁
Who are you;
他去了哪里?
Where did he go;
如果你走进那个壁橱
If you go into that closet there
有楼梯通向大厅。
are stairs leading to the lobby.
好的。
Okay.
谢谢…
Thanks…
露丝
Ruth.
露丝 谢谢你,露丝
Ruth. Thank you, Ruth.
请吧,芭比
Please, Barbie.
我们找到她了 她来了
We found her! There she goes!
卡片 我的卡丢了
The card! I lost my card.
上车
Get in!
现在 上车!
Now! Get in!
来吧
Come!
不……我们永远也抓不到她。
No… We’ll never catch her.
我们不需要它
We don’t need it.
芭比娃娃
Barbie!
我们制定个计划吧
Let’s make a plan.
我通常坐在副驾驶位置。我会第一个进入。
I usually sit in the passenger seat. I will enter the first one.
请稍等!
Wait!
我希望没人看到我们车里有一个真的芭比娃娃。
I hope no one sees us with a real Barbie in the car.
怎么会这样;-我不知道。
How did this happen; -I do not know.
How are you here You are something of an idea.
how are you here You are something of an idea.
一个完美的想法。
A perfect idea.
我最近感到有点孤独…
I’ve been feeling a little lonely lately…
我找到了芭比娃娃… -我还以为你把它们扔了呢
And I found the Barbies… -I thought you had thrown them away.
我开始玩它们,像以前一样画画,记得吗?
I started playing with them and drawing like I used to, remember?
我以为会很开心 -是的
I thought it would be pleasant. -It was;
不,我感觉很糟糕,很奇怪,然后画也是这样,然后就这样了。
No. I felt bad and weird and then so did the drawings and
因为我长得不像你,所以我把你画成了我?
because I couldn’t look like you, I made you look like me?
有哪幅画有忧郁症倾向和橘皮组织吗?
Did any painting have melancholic tendencies and cellulite?
有!
Yes!
自杀芭比
Suicide Barbie!
还有橘皮组织
Oh my god! -And cellulite.
我来找你了 – 你为我而来
I came for you. – You came for me.
是你自己的回忆
It was your own memories.
有人在听吗?
Yes; Is anyone listening?
你们有心灵感应吗?
Do you communicate telepathically?
不,与此无关。-你和真的芭比娃娃有心灵感应吗?
No, nothing to do with it. -Do you have telepathy with a real Barbie?
没有!
No!
我是说,也许有一点
I mean, maybe a little.
我都不知道该说什么了,你想让她成为现实。
I don’t even know what to say you wanted to make her real.
听着,萨莎
Listen, Sasha.
我是个无聊的妈妈,工作无聊,女儿讨厌我。
I’m a boring mom with a boring job and a daughter who hates me.
想找点乐子不好吗?
Is it bad to want to have fun for a while?
傻瓜们一定会失去我。
The fools must lose me.
妈妈
Mum!
我该向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
我以为芭比娃娃让你的世界更美好,但在
I thought Barbie made your world better, but in
它最终还是破碎了,无法挽救。
the end it’s broken and there’s no saving it.
是的,他并不完美,但你给了我希望!
Yes, he’s not perfect, but you gave me hope!
我爱♥女♥人♥。我想帮助她们。
I love women. I want to help them.
别这样,每个人都讨厌她们。
Come on, everyone hates them.
无论是女人还是男人。大家都知道这一点。
Both women and men. Everyone knows that.
真♥相♥;-关于。 恨 “重于泰山。
Truth; -About. The “hate” is heavy.
醒醒吧,妈妈!
Wake up, mom!
我醒了,萨莎!
I’m awake, Sasha!
妈妈,你在哪里学会这样开车的?
Mom, where did you learn to drive like that?
一个人教我的 -爸爸教的
A guy taught me. -The dad;
是的,是的… 爸爸
Yes, yes… Dad.
弯腰
Bend over.
你真漂亮 -别看我
You are beautiful. -Do not look at me.
对不起。
Sorry.
我们不能躲一辈子 我们能去哪儿?
We can’t hide forever. Where can we go?
我有个主意 你能带我们去威尼斯海滩吗?
I have an idea. Will you take us to Venice Beach?
当然可以
Of course.
我喜欢滑旱冰 我们去哪儿?
I love rollerblades. Where are we going;
芭比之国 -什么;妈妈
In Barbie Country! -What; Mum!
你会让她带我们去奇幻国度吗?
Will you let her take us to a fantasy land?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章戈雅之魂(2006)
下一篇文章sanitary
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!