Hello. Hello, young lady.
我们是…马可…
We’re… Malk…
我们是马尔科维奇
We’re Malkovich.
玛克辛 我出来了 玛克辛
Maxine! I did it, Maxine!
我为你离开马尔科维奇 亲爱的
I left Malkovich for you, sweetie!
没有你 我宁愿不做马尔科维奇
It’s no good being Malkovich without you.
这证明我爱你
It proves I love you!
滚开 克雷格
Fuck off, Craig!
-是不是 -他不和我们一起
-Doesn’t it? -He’s not with us.
玛克辛 我爱你
Maxine, I love you!
我要再回到马尔科维奇体内把莱斯特踢出去
I’m gonna go right back into Malkovich, and I’m gonna kick Lester out!
这样你就会再爱我 玛克辛
And then you’ll love me again! Maxine!
玛克辛
Maxine!
老辛
Ma-Sheen.
嘿 马可老贼
Hey. Malcatraz.
你好吗
Uh, how are you?
我很好 你呢
I’m very well. And you?
-很好 -你看起来不错
-Good, good. -You look well.
-谢谢 -莎莉丝特好吗
-Thank you. -How’s Celeste?
她很好 她很抱歉今天不能来 她要去购物
She’s good, yeah. She’s sorry she couldn’t make it today.
她要去购物
She had to go to the store.
没关系
Oh, that’s okay.
查理 嗨 我没听到门铃
Charlie, hi! I didn’t even hear the door.
你容光焕发 芙萝
Lookin’ great, Flo.
我容光犯花
I’m looking grateful?
查理 我们不再年轻了
Charlie, we are not getting any younger.
别提了
Well, don’t rub it in.
查理 这事听起来有点疯狂
Listen, Charlie, I know this is going to sound crazy…
你是怎么想的 假如我告诉你
but what would you think if I told you
我有办法让我们永远活着呢
that I’d found a way for us to live forever?
我们大家
All of us.
强尼 你在胡说什么
Johnny boy, what are you talking about?
我们大家 莎莉丝特 芙洛丽丝
All of us. Celeste, Floris,
你和我 甚至盖瑞·辛尼斯
you, me. Gary Sinise maybe.
我真的不懂
I don’t really understand.
查理 这是埃米莉
Charlie, this… is Emily.
她是不是很可爱
Isn’t she lovely?
嘿 给我芝多司
Hey, pass the Cheetos.
你还要泡芙吗
You need more puffs?
我还要
No, I want more.
-好的 都是脂肪 -闭嘴
-Okeydoke. They’re covered in grease. -Shut up.
我能不能游泳
Can I swim yet?
你能不能游泳
Can you swim yet?
现在几点
What time is it?
要做抽筋检查吗
Shall we do the cramp test?
检查她
Check her.
我看你会不会吐 我看看
Let me see. Are you gonna throw up? Let me see!
你会吐吗 会恶心吗
Are you gonna throw up? Are you gonna vomit?
好 去游泳吧
Okay, you can swim.
玛克辛
Maxine.
玛克辛
Maxine.
我爱你 玛克辛
I love you, Maxine.
看别的地方
Oh, look away.
别看了
Look away.
别看了 别看了
Look away. Look away.
别看了 别看了
Look away. Look away.
别看了
Look away.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!