Lotte? Is that you?
对 甜心 是我
Yes, yes, sweetheart.
对 甜心 是我
Yes, sweetheart, yes.
到底怎么回事 那不是我 我没说那句话
What the fuck is going on? That’s not me! I didn’t say that.
喔 洛蒂
Oh, Lotte.
喔 玛克辛 喔 不要…
Oh, Maxine. Oh…
有某个该死的东西强迫我说…
Something was making me talk.
奇怪的话 做奇怪的动作
Some goddamn thing was making me move.
我要离开这里
I’ve gotta get out of here.
喔 宝贝
Oh, doll face!
你只是被情欲搞昏头罢了
It was ijust, uh, your passion for me taking hold.
不 宝贝
No, doll face.
我知道被情欲搞昏头的感觉
I know what my passion taking hold feels like.
再见
Bye!
我成功了
I did it!
我让他动手去抚摸你女朋友的乳♥房♥♥
I made him move his arms across your girlfriend’s glorious tit!
喔 还有…
Oh, and…
我还让他开口说话
I made him talk sort of.
只要多加练习 马尔科维奇…
It’s just a matter of practice before Malkovich…
就会成为我的另一个木偶
is nothing more than another puppet hanging next to my work table.
等我回来再告诉你 好吗
I’ll tell you about it when I get home, okay? All right?
克雷格 我要…
Craig! Craig! I wanna…
不 我很抱歉…
No, man, I’m sorry to…
我很抱歉突然找你来
I’m sorry to have called you like that,
但我真的很害怕
but I was just really, really scared.
我被吓坏了
I was so freaked out.
就像…有人控制我…
I mean, it was like… somebody was just moving all the way through me…
移♥动♥我的手臂 替我说话
moving my arms, moving my hands, talking for me.
我真的认为我疯了 查理
I mean, literally, I feel like I’m going crazy, Charlie.
我认为你没疯
I’m sure you’re not going crazy.
你不了解 我从来没有这种感觉
You don’t understand, man. It was like nothing I’ve ever felt before.
你嗑药了吗
Were you stoned?
是 我是…
Yes. Yes, I was…
天啊
Jesus.
是的 我是嗑了药
Yes! Yes, I was stoned.
但是…这个与那个无关
But what… That doesn’t have anything to do with it.
查理 有人用我的嘴说话
Charlie, someone was talking through my mouth.
你神智不清 事情就是这样
You were stoned. Case closed. End of story.
这个宝贝有多辣
How hot is this babe?
也许是那个洛蒂在说话…
Maybe it was this Lotte woman talking…
可能是她利用我来说话
because it could have been her talking through me.
因为…奇怪的是玛克辛喜欢叫我洛蒂
Because this… the weird thing is this Maxine likes to call me Lotte.
哇 真够辣的
Ouch. That is hot.
也许她叫死去的同性恋人上你身
Maybe she’s using you to channel some dead, lesbian lover.
我最喜欢这种女人 玩完后告诉我一声
Sounds like my kind of gal. Let me know when you’re done with her, yeah?
你在说什么 玩完后
What are you talking about? Done with her, man?
今晚真的把我吓坏了
Tonight really freaked me out.
你是傻瓜才会让这个叫你洛蒂的女人走
You’re nuts to let a girl go that calls you Lotte.
我以朋友的身份告诉你
I’ll tell you that as a friend.
查理 我对这个女人一无所知
Charlie, I don’t know anything about the girl.
她可能是女巫之类的
She could be, like, a fucking witch or something.
那样更好
That’s even better!
热情的同性恋女巫 真是他妈的天才
Hot, lesbian witches. Think about it. It’s fucking genius.
我要知道真♥相♥ 查理
I gotta know the truth, Charlie.
傻瓜才想知道真♥相♥
The truth is for suckers, Johnny boy.
谢谢
Thanks.
这边走
This way.
先生
Excuse me, sir.
这家公♥司♥到底提供什么服务
Exactly what, uh, type of service does this company provide?
你可以当十五分钟的约翰·马尔科维奇
You get to beJohn Malkovich for 15 minutes.
一次两百元
Two hundred clams.
我懂了
I see.
不准插队
No cutting, by the way. No cutting!
住手 别打了
Come on! Break it up! Break it up! Cut it out!
大家都有…
Everybody gets…
是他 是约翰·马尔科维奇
It’s him. It’s John Malkovich.
对不起 马尔科维奇先生 希望没伤到你
I’m sorry, Mr. Malkovich. I hope we didn’t hurt you too terribly.
到里面去
Get inside!
-亲爱的 -这是怎么回事
-Darling! -What the fuck is going on?
呃 约翰·马尔科维奇
Uh, uh, John Malkovich.
约翰 马尔科维奇先生 嗯…
Mr. Malkovich, sir. Uh, um…
马尔科维奇先生 我可以解释
Mr. Malkovich, I think I can explain.
那就解释
Yeah, explain.
我叫克雷格·施瓦兹…
My name is Craig Schwartz…
我们这里做的生意
and we operate a little business here…
是为我们的顾客
that simulates, for our clientele, well, the…
模拟…
the experience of…
身为你的经验
of… of being you, actually.
模拟
Simulates?
可以这么说
Yeah, after a fashion.
到底是什么意思
What exactly does that mean?
很难描述
Well, it’s hard to describe.
我要试试看
I want to do it then.
那绝对比不上真实经验
That would pale in comparison to the actual experience.
我要试试看
I want to do it!
现在里面有人 他还有…
Right now Mr. Hiroshi’s in the tube…
让他去吧 克雷格
Let him do it, Craig.
好的 这边请 免费招待
Of course. Right this way, Mr. Malkovich, compliments of the house.
天哪
Jesus.
当他进入自己的入口时会怎么样
What happens when a man goes through his own portal?
等着瞧吧
We’ll see.
马尔科维奇
Malkovich.
马尔科维奇 马尔科维奇
Malkovich, Malkovich.
马尔科维奇 马尔科维奇
Malkovich, Malkovich.
马尔科维奇 马尔科维奇 马尔科维奇
Malkovich, Malkovich, Malkovich?
马尔科维奇 马尔科维奇
Malkovich, Malkovich.
马尔科维奇
Malkovich?
马尔科维奇
Malkovich!
马尔科维奇
Malkovich.
马尔科维奇
Malkovich.
马尔科维奇 马尔科维奇
Malkovich. Malkovich.
-马尔科维奇 -马尔科维奇 马尔科维奇
-Malkovich! -Malkovich, Malkovich
-马尔科维奇 马尔科维奇 -马尔科维奇
-Malkovich, Malkovich -Malkovich.
-马尔科维奇 -马尔科维奇 马尔科维奇
-Malkovich. -Malkovich, Malkovich
-马尔科维奇 -马尔科维奇
-Malkovich! -Malkovich.
马尔科维奇 马尔科维奇
Malkovich, Malkovich
-马尔科维奇 -马尔科维奇 马尔科维奇
-Malkovich! -Malkovich, Malkovich
-马尔科维奇 马尔科维奇 -马尔科维奇
-Malkovich, Malkovich -Malkovich!
怎么样
How was it?
这次很惊人
It was amazing this time.
那才不是模拟
That was no simulation!
我知道 对不起
I know. I’m sorry.
太荣幸了
It’s such an honor.
我见识到最黑暗恐怖的世界
I have been to the dark side. I have seen a world that no man should see!
是吗 对很多人来说却是个很愉快的经验
Really? For most people, it’s a rather pleasant experience.
那个入口是我的 一定要永远封闭
That portal is mine, and it must be sealed forever…
看在老天的份上
for the love of God.
但是 马尔科维奇先生 恕我无礼…
But, Mr. Malkovich, sir, with all due respect…
我发现那个入口
I discovered that portal.
我靠它为生 你能了解吗
It’s my livelihood. Do you understand?
那是我的脑袋 施瓦兹
It’s my head, Schwartz!
那是我的脑袋
It’s my head!
我们法♥院♥见
I will see you in court!
你怎知道我不会进入你体内…
What makes you think I won’t be seeing what you’re seeing…
法♥院♥
in court?
嘿 马尔科维奇 机灵一点
Hey, Malkovich, think fast!
混♥蛋♥
Fuck!
吃晚餐了
Dinner.
克雷格 我们是因相爱而结合
You know, Craig, once this was a relationship built on love.
你上了玛克辛之后
Well, you gave up that claim after
就弃权了 洛蒂

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!