No. It’s just that for the first time, everything just felt right.
我必须要确定
I’ve got to make sure.
如果这次仍有同样感觉…
But if the feeling is still there…
我就要找费尔德曼医生讨论变性手术
I’m going to talk to Dr. Feldman about sexual reassignment surgery.
这太荒谬了 而且费尔德曼医生是过敏科
This is absurd! Besides, Feldman is an allergist.
如果你要做 就要做得对
If you’re going to do something, do it right.
你老是这样半调子 你就是个半调子
You get these half-assed ideas, and then you do a half-assed job.
别提了
Just drop it.
只是我真的喜欢费尔德曼医生
It’s just that I really, you know, like Dr. Feldman. All right?
所以我想询问他的意见
So I thought that I would ask him his opinion.
这有什么不对吗
Is there something so terrible about that?
为什么你老是这样吼我
Why do you always yell at me like this?
亲爱的 对不起
Sweetie, I’m sorry.
这只是过渡期 是一时的快♥感♥
It’s just a phase. It’s the thrill of seeing through somebody else’s eyes.
别耽心 会过去的
Okay? It’ll pass.
别阻止我变成男人的意愿
Don’t stand in the way of my actualization as a man.
让她去吧
Let her go, Craig.
-好 -我是说”他”
-Okay. -I mean him.
现在
Right now?
大白天的 怎么让她通过莱斯特那关
It’s the middle of the day. How am I going to get her past Lester?
想办法啊
Figure it out.
好 来吧
Okay. Let’s go. Come on.
-再见 -再见
-Bye. -Bye.
戴维 我是小玛
Davey, it’s Max.
能不能帮我查约翰·马尔科维奇家里电♥话♥
Listen, can you get me John Malkovich’s home phone?
但我所经历过的
But what I had been through.
我饥饿如寒冬
I am hungry as the winter.
我病弱 焦虑 贫困如乞丐
I am sick, anxious, poor as a beggar.
命运让我颠沛流离
Fate has tossed me hither and thither.
我去过所有地方 所有地方
I have been everywhere. Everywhere.
-好有力道 -我去过的所有地方…
-So strong. -But wherever I have been…
-每分钟 每一天…-我想要这个声音
-every minute, day and night… -I want that voice.
我的灵魂充满神秘的预感
my soul has been full of mysterious anticipations.
我的灵魂充满…
My soul has been full…
-神秘的预感 -我感觉到快乐将近
-of mysterious anticipation. -I feel the approach of happiness.
安雅 我看见它的到来…
Anya, I see it coming.

Yeah
是约翰·马尔科维奇先生吗
Mr. John Malkovich?
对 哪一位
Yeah. Who’s calling?
喔 我的天 你不认识我 但我认识你
Oh, my goodness! You don’t know me, but I know you.
我很仰慕你
I’m a great admirer of yours.
你怎么有这个电♥话♥号♥码
How did you get this number?
只是我 我…我连做梦都梦到你
Well… it’s just that I… I… I dream about you.
就连现在和你说话都令我兴奋
And well, even speaking to you now has gotten me sort of excited, you know?
哇 这个女人说话真大胆
Wow, the way this woman’s talking to him.
这并不有趣 别再打电♥话♥来
Listen, I really don’t find this amusing. Don’t call here anymore, okay?

Well!
我的奶头挺起来了 马尔科维奇将军
My nipples are at attention, General Malkovich, sir.
什么 她的奶头
What, her nipples?
今晚一起吃晚餐好吗
So, listen, why don’t we have dinner tonight?
伯纳多餐厅 八点
Bernardo’s? 8:00?
我真的想见你 我喜欢你那部珠宝大盗电影
I really want to see you. I just loved you in that jewel thief movie.
你不去见她吗 别这样
You’re not gonna meet her there? Come on!
去见她 去见她…
Meet her. Meet her. Meet her there.
我病弱 焦虑 贫困如乞丐
I am sick, anxious, poor as a beggar.
去见她
Meet her there!
颠沛流离 我去过所有地方
Fate has tossed me hither and thither. I have been everywhere. Everywhere.
不论何处 不舍分秒昼夜
But wherever I have been, every minute, day and night…
-去见她 去见她 -我的灵魂已充满了…
-Meet her there. Meet her there. -My soul has been full…
-太好了 -神秘的预感
-Yes! -of mysterious anticipations.
怎么样
How was it?
我今晚八点要再回去
I have to go back at 8:00 exactly, tonight.
为什么
Why?
不要烦我
Don’t crowd me, Craig.
对不起 你是约翰·马尔科维奇吗
Excuse me. Are you John Malkovich?
我是
Yes, I am.
哇 你那部演智障的电影太棒了
Wow. You really are great in that movie where you play that retard.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you very much.
我有个堂哥是智障
I have a cousin who’s a retard.
是的
Oh. Thank you.
所以在大银幕上看见描写智障的电影
So, as you might imagine, it means a lot to me to see retards…
特别感到温馨感人
portrayed on the silver screen so compassionately.
真感谢你的称赞
Well, thank you very much. I appreciate it.
晚安
Good night.
玛克辛
Maxine?
是玛克辛
It’s Maxine.
很高兴你来了 我是玛克辛
I’m so glad you decided to come. I’m Maxine.
我是约翰 你好吗
I’m John. How do you do?
很好
Good.
我本来不确定会来 但有股奇怪的力量强迫我来
I wasn’t sure I was going to come… but I felt, uh, oddly compelled.
你真美
You’re so beautiful.
你看着我的样子…我是说 看着他…我们
The way you’re looking at me… I mean, at him… at us.
从来没有女人这样看着我
I’ve never been looked at like this by a woman before.
我在流汗了
I think I’m sweating.
我被你的声音所吸引
I must say, I was intrigued by your voice.
有趣的是…
And the funny thing is, Mr. Malkovich…
声音是我最缺乏魅力的部分
my voice is probably the least intriguing thing about me.
怎么样 他在做什么
So, I mean… So, how was it? What was he doing?
他也没做什么 就在公♥寓♥里闲晃
He wasn’t doing anything really. He was just hanging around his apartment.
我觉得他可能非常寂寞
I think he’s probably just a really… uh, lonely guy.
你看 男人也会感到不满足
See, men can feel unfulfilled, too, Lotte.
我很高兴你总算明白了
I’m glad you’re coming to realize that.
你不应该那么快就下结论
You shouldn’t be so quick to assume that
认为转换身体就能解决你的问题
switching bodies is gonna be the answer to your problems.
克雷格 你说得对
You’re right, Craig. You’re right.
你知道吗 我在想也许…
You know what I was thinking? I was thinking that maybe…
我们应该邀请玛克辛来吃个晚饭
we should invite Maxine over for dinner one night…
你们是合伙人
because you guys are partners
向她表示诚意
and I thought that might be a really nice gesture.
她一定会很高兴
I think she’d like that.
-玛克辛 -怎么了
-What? -Maxine?
我们的工作关系有点紧张
The thing is, there’s been some tension between us at work…
我不想让你看到
business stuff… and I would hate to expose you to that.
没关系
It’ll be okay.
我煮个千层面 然后抽点大♥麻♥
I’ll cook my lasagna, we’ll smoke a joint, and…
紧张就会消失了
tensions will just melt away.
你们说我可以变成别人到底是什么意思
Now, when you say that I can be somebody else, what do you mean exactly?
我们就是那个意思
Well, we mean exactly that.
我们可以把你放进别人体内十五分钟
We can put you inside someone else’s body for 15 minutes.
我想变成任何人都可以吗
Can I be anybody that I wanna be?
这个…
Well… you…
事实上…
Actually…
你能变成约翰·马尔科维奇
You can be John Malkovich.
太棒了
That’s perfect!
虽然是我的第二选择 还是很棒
It’s my second choice, but it’s wonderful.
我很胖 很不开心…
I’m a fat man. I am sad and fat…
两百元
Two hundred dollars?
喔 好
Oh. Oh, uh, yes.
你要爬进去
You gotta crawl in there.
喔 我的天
Oh, my God.
不 所以我说 我不需要浴垫
No, that’s what I’m saying. See, I don’t really need an extra bath mat.
如果我买♥♥这套 能不能…
So if I get the set, would it be possible…
多给我三条浴巾…
if I could just get maybe three extra hand towels…
来代替浴垫
uh, if I get the set… instead of the bathmat?
可以 没问题
Yes, sir. Sure, we can do that.
很好
Great. That sounds good.
我要长春花的颜色
And for the color, periwinkle?
对不起 长春花的没有存货
Oh, I’m sorry. We’re out of stock in periwinkle.
你要不要订货
Do you want to back order?
不要 给我深橄榄色就好
No. I’ll, uh… go with the loden.
还要别的吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!