I don’t have it anymore. Where is it?
消失了吗 怎么可能
Did it disappear? How could that be?
还是仍在马尔科维奇的脑袋里 我不知道
Is it still in Malkovich’s head? I don’t know!
你不知道这个入口是多么形而上的吗
Do you see what a metaphysical can of worms this portal is?
我无法再回到以前的生活方式了
I don’t see how I could go on living my life the way I’ve lived it before.

Yeah?
我在想 这个马尔科维奇有名吗
So I’ve been thinking, is this Malkovich fellow appealing?
玛克辛 那当然 他是名人
Maxine! Yes, of course, Maxine. He’s a celebrity.
那好 我们可以卖♥♥票
Good. We’ll sell tickets.
到马尔科维奇体内的票
Tickets to Malkovich?
没错 一次两百元
Exactly. Two hundred dollars a pop.
但是 玛克辛 这件事很深奥难明
But, Maxine, there’s something, I don’t know, like profound here.
我不知道该不该用来谋利 你说呢
I don’t know if maybe we should exploit it. You think?
我需要你 克雷格 你是我里面的男人
I need you for this, Craigy. You’re my man on the inside.
你需要我 我是你的男人
You need me? I’m your man?
当然 随便
Sure, whatever.
嘿 我回家了
Hey, everybody, I’m home.
大家都有得吃
Treats for everyone.
但是 玛克辛…
Maxine?
怎样
Yeah?
我们不了解这件事的内涵
We don’t know the significance of this thing.
或许会有危险
It might be dangerous to toy with?
我会保护你的 娃娃脸
Well, I’ll protect you, doll face.
再见
Bye-bye.
那是谁
Who was that?
我将会和这个合伙人工作到很晚
I’m going to be working a lot of late nights with this partner…
因为公♥司♥白天上班
because Lestercorp’s open during the day,
只好利用晚上了
so I’ll be working a lot of late nights.
这是好事
But it’s a good thing,
可以帮我们解决经济困境
’cause it’s gonna get us out of the hole financially…
因为我们可以开业赚钱
’cause we’re gonna turn it into a business.
但是我不懂
But I don’t understand. There’s not…
绝对没有能够进入别人脑里的洞或是入口
There’s no such thing as a hole, or a portal, into somebody’s brain.
真的有 进入别人脑里或灵魂里
Yes, there is. A brain, or soul or whatever.
我曾经在约翰·马尔科维奇的体内往外看
I was insideJohn Malkovich lookin’ out.
真的
Really?

Yep.
-我要试试看 -你说什么
-I wanna try it. -Pardon me?
我要成为约翰·马尔科维奇 明天
I want to be John Malkovich, tomorrow.
正好可以见见你的合伙人
That’d be perfect, ’cause then I can meet your partner.
但是公♥司♥白天上班
The thing is, Lestercorp’s open during the day,
我们不能白天去
so we can’t go during the day.
如果你要去 我们可以现在去
But if you want to, we can do it right now.
现在 这时候
Now? Right now?
今晚 现在 去找莱斯特之前
Tonight. Right now, on the way to Lester’s.
我在纽泽西公路收费站旁等你
I’ll meet you on the side of the road by the New Jersey Turnpike.
我害怕
I’m scared.
你不必这么做
You don’t have to do this, you know.
不 我要做
No, I-I wanna go.
-确定 -对
-You sure? -Yeah.

Okay.
是湿的
It’s wet.
好诡异
Weird.
好舒服
That’s nice.
天啊
God.
我觉得好性感
I feel sexy.
洛蒂 你还好吗
Lotte, are you all right?
克雷格 我要再回去
Craig! Craig, I gotta go back!
-不 -明天吧
-No! -Maybe tomorrow.
不 我现在就要去
No! I gotta go back now!
待会再说
We’ll talk about it later.

Wow!
进入别人体内的感觉真奇妙
Being inside did something to me.
我知道自己是谁
I knew who I was.
一切豁然开朗 我知道自己是谁
It’s like everything made sense. I-I knew who I was.
但你不是你自己 而是约翰·马尔科维奇
But you weren’t you. You wereJohn Malkovich.
老天 我曾经是他 对不对
God, I was. I was, wasn’t I?
我曾经是…
I was…
我曾经是约翰·马尔科维奇
I was John Malkovich.
我曾经是他妈的约翰·马尔科维奇
I was… I was John fucking Malkovich!
带我回去 克雷格
Take me back, Craig.
我们要迟到了
We’re late for Lester.
洛蒂 你听得懂我说的话吗
So tell me, Lotte, can you understand a word I’m saying?
莱斯特博士 当然懂
Oh, yes, Dr. Lester. Absolutely.
你在解释营养价值…
You were just explaining the nutritional value…
以胶质摄取矿物质很有营养
of ingesting minerals through a colloidal form
这点我非常同意
which I couldn’t agree more with.
喔 我太开心了
Oh! Be still, my heart.
莱斯特博士 请告诉我洗手间的位置
Dr. Lester, would you mind pointing me in the direction of the restroom?
乐意之至 亲爱的
With the greatest pleasure, my dear.
你从大楼梯上去
You go up the grand escalier…
到楼梯顶端 你要进入…
and once atop the stairs you’ll want to enter the, uh…
我左手边的第五间
fifth door on my left.
注意你的脚步 它有点凹下去
Watch the step down. It’s sunken.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
“马尔科维奇身体的成长”
“Malkovich Physical Development.”
你认为莱斯特和约翰·马尔科维奇有什么关系
What do you think Lester’s relationship with John Malkovich is?
那个入口被堵住很久了
That portal’s been boarded up forever.
打赌连莱斯特也不晓得为什么你这么问
I bet Lester’s not even aware of it… him… the portal. Why?
没什么 我在想
No reason. I was just thinking.
约翰·马尔科维奇有入口不是很诡异
Do you think that it’s kind of weird thatJohn Malkovich has a portal?
背后会不会有什么意义
Do you think that it might have some sort of significance, for example?
我不知道 为什么你这么想
I don’t know. Why do you think that?
我也不在乎
I don’t even care.
我觉得约翰·马尔科维奇有入口蛮性感的
I think it’s kind of sexy thatJohn Malkovich has a portal.
彷佛他有阴♥道♥
Sort of like it’s like he’s a vagina.
具有阴性 就像他…
It’s sort of vaginal, like he has a…
既有阳♥具♥又有阴♥道♥
he has a penis and a vagina.
就像是…
It’s sort of like…
马尔科维奇的女性面
Malkovich’s feminine side.
我喜欢
I like that.
“请光临JM公♥司♥ 莫丁佛莱默大厦”
“VisitJ.M. Inc. Mertin Flemmer Building.”
“每晚九点至凌晨四点”
“Nightly from 9:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m.”
不错 拐弯抹角却又有趣
Sounds good. Oblique but intriguing.
快打电♥话♥ 还是要我打吗
Phone it in. Want me to phone it in?
不用
No.
洛蒂
Lotte!
我听到你的声音
I heard your voice.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
这是你的合伙人吗 她很漂亮
Is this your partner? She’s pretty.
我得再进去一次 你知道吗 就是她吗
I had to do the Malkovich ride again, you know? Is this her?
嗨 你是克雷格的太太
Hi. You’re Craig’s wife?
对 嗨
Yeah. Hi.
洛蒂 这是玛克辛 玛克辛 这是洛蒂
Lotte, Maxine. Maxine, Lotte.
你去过马尔科维奇体内了吗
Have you done Malkovich yet?
我要登广♥告♥
Uh, hi. Yeah, I want to place an ad.
“想变成另外一个人吗”
Okay. “Ever want to be someone else?”
不 那是广♥告♥词 待会儿再谈你
No, that’s the ad, but we can talk about you in a minute.
“想变成另外一个人吗”
“Ever want to be someone else?
“机会来了 请光临JM公♥司♥”
“Now you can. Visit J.M. Inc.”
公♥司♥
Inc.
莫丁 M-E-R-T-I-N
Mertin. M-E-R-T-I-N.
佛莱默
Flemmer.
你应该去上班
You should really be at work.
我一直在回想昨晚的经验
I’ve been going over and over my experience last night, Craig.
太不可思议了
It was amazing.
我决定…
I’ve decided…
我想要变性
that I’m a transsexual.
我知道很疯狂
I know it’s the craziest thing, Craig!
什么 你疯了吗
What, are you fuckin’ nuts?
不 这是第一次 让我觉得一切是那么美好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!