This travesty will all be over with by morning.
观众都很热情…
And the crowds have been absolutely sensational…
感谢老天给我们这个机会…
and, um, I’d just like to thank God for giving us this opportunity…
能和大家分享我们的创作
to share our creative vision.
早期任何困难都阻止不了约翰和玛克辛
Nothing was impossible forJohn and Maxine in the early days.
他们是幸福的一对 一起不屈不挠的工作
Their union was a ijoyous one, and together they worked tirelessly…
推动马尔科维奇的木偶事业
to further Malkovich’s puppeteering career.
约翰·马尔科维奇是艺术家
John Malkovich, the artist…
玛克辛是企业家
and Maxine, the entrepreneur…
他们共同创造了…
they make this character…
约翰·马尔科维奇的特质和形象
this protean figure that we call John Malkovich.
但有人说玛克辛怀孕后有所改变
But some say Maxine has changed since becoming pregnant…
渐渐远离镁光灯
recoiling from the limelight
谣传这是来自丈夫的影响
and, rumor has it, from her husband’s affections.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
马尔科维奇让我们看到…
Malkovich shows us…
自己的本性和脆弱…
a reflection of ourselves, our frailties…
以及人性的绝望
and our, you know, desperate humanity.
使他成为当代最伟大的艺术家
That’s what makes him one of the most relevant artists of our time.
至于约翰·马尔科维奇的未来走向呢
And what does the future hold forJohn Horatio Malkovich?
套句诗人的话”大千世界 尽在一线”
Well, to quote the Bard, “He’s got the world on a string.”
正如诗人所说…
As the poet said,
“木偶师的声音不仅是人类的声音”
“The puppeteer’s voice need not merely be the record of man.”
“它可以是梁柱和后盾 帮助他艰忍♥致胜”
“It can be one of the pillars, the props to help him endure and prevail,”
我非常同意
and I believe that.
播完了
It’s over!
玛克辛
Max?
我要去芭蕾剧院了
I’ve gotta head down to A.B.T. now.
今晚有”天鹅湖” 义演
I’ve got the “Swan Lake” benefit tonight, okay?
等我回来 我们可以庆祝…
But when I come back, we can maybe celebrate…
马尔科维奇的四十四岁生日
Malkovich’s big four-four.
好吗
Okay?
为什么我没找到更年轻身体的入口
Jesus! Why couldn’t I have found the portal to a younger body?
要是我今晚摔跤跌断腰骨怎么办
What if I… What if I fall tonight and break my hip?
喜欢吗 小女孩
Like that, little girl?
我的小绵羊
Huh, lamb?
我爱你
I love you.
好啊
Bravo!
玛克辛
Maxine?
玛…
Ma…
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
玛克辛在我们手上
We have Maxine.
喔 天啊 请别伤害她
Oh! My God. Please, please, don’t hurt her.
你要什么都行 求求你
Listen, I’ll… I’ll give you anything you want. Please.
你听好 混♥蛋♥ 我不要你的钱
You listen to me, asshole. I don’t want your fucking money.
我要你现在离开马尔科维奇的身体
What I want is for you to leaveJohn Malkovich now!
你是谁 莱斯特吗
Who… Who is this, Lester?
这有关系吗
Does it matter?
你不马上离开 我们就杀了玛克辛
We’re gonna kill Maxine if you don’t leave the body immediately!
但我不能离开
But I-I-I can’t do that.
如果我离开马尔科维奇
I mean, if-if I leave Malkovich,
那我又会变回克雷格·施瓦兹
then I’m Craig Schwartz again.
没事业 没钱 玛克辛不会…
No career, no money. Maxine will have nothing to do…
她现在和我已经够疏远了
She barely has anything to do with me now.
我们要杀你太太耶 你这个疯子
Jesus, we’re going to kill your wife, you fucking lunatic!
天啊
God.
听着 施瓦兹
Listen, Schwartz,
马尔科维奇是我们的寄居体 我们老了
Malkovich is our vessel. We’re old.
如果午夜前不能进入 我们就会死…
We’re going to die if we don’t get into him by midni…
他说我们在虚张声势
He called our bluff.
妈的
Shit!
我们不能直接进去把他赶出来吗
Can’t we just go inside the portal and push Craig out?
不 他力量太强了
No, he’s much too powerful.
施瓦兹会把我们挤进马尔科维奇的潜意识
Schwartz would just jam us down into Malkovich’s subconscious.
洛蒂
Lotte.
如果我得不到你 没有人能够
If I can’t have you, no one will.
不要 洛蒂
No, Lotte!
不要 洛蒂 我们不能真的杀她
No, Lotte! God, no, we can’t really kill her!
她怀了马尔科维奇的种 是我们下一个寄居体
She’s carrying Malkovich’s seed! Our next vessel!
嘿 救我
Hey! Help me!
救救我
Help me!
我到底在哪里
Where the fuck am I?
在马尔科维奇的潜意识里
We’re in Malkovich’s subconscious.
这是你葬身之地 玛克辛
The last thing you’ll ever see, Maxine.
同性恋维奇
Fag-o-vitch!
强尼 宝贝 强尼
Johnny, baby, Johnny.
我不乖 我不乖
Bad. I am bad. I am bad.
我不乖 我不乖 我不乖 我不乖
I am bad. I am bad. I am bad. I am bad.
我不乖 我不乖 我不乖
I am bad. I am bad. I am bad.
我不乖 我不乖
I am bad. I am bad.
我不乖 我不乖 我不乖
I am bad. I am bad. I am bad.
玛克辛 我要杀了你
Maxine, I am gonna kill you!
你让我发毛
You’re creepy.
小强尼爱尿尿
LittleJohnny Malk-o-pee!
小强尼爱尿尿
LittleJohnny Malk-o-pee!
尿湿裤子大家笑
Wet his pants so all could see!
小强尼爱尿尿
LittleJohnny Malk-o-pee!
小强尼爱尿尿
LittleJohnny Malk-o-pee!
尿湿裤子大家笑
Wet his pants so all could see!
我那么爱你
I loved you so much!
为什么你要伤害我
Oh! Why did you have to hurt me like that?
对不起 洛蒂
I’m sorry, Lotte.
我想我也爱你 用我的方式
I guess I loved you, too, in my way.
你满嘴胡言 玛克辛
You are so full of shit, Maxine!
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know!
这是你的孩子 好吗
It’s your baby, okay?
什么
What?
这个孩子…是你的
The baby… it’s yours.
是我们的 当你在马尔科维奇体内时
It’s ours. I got pregnant
我怀了这孩子
when you were in Malkovich.
你别想再耍我了 玛克辛
You cannot fuck with me anymore, Maxine!
我没有
I’m not!
我留下他 因为我知道你是爸爸…
I kept it because I knew you were the father…
另一个妈妈 随便啦 因为我…
the other mother… whatever…
因为是你的孩子
because I… because it was yours.
所以我们是父母亲
So we’re parents?
我们一起
Together?
你不是约翰·马尔科维奇吗
aren’t you John Malkovich?
不是
No.
你是
Yeah, you are.
不是
No.
你居然会来这种破店
I can’t believe you’re in this shithole, man.
你们看这是约翰·马尔科维奇吗
You guys know this is John Malkovich?
我不是约翰·马尔科维奇
I’m not John Malkovich.
这是约翰·马尔科维奇
This is John Malkovich.
我不是约翰·马尔科维奇
I am not John Malkovich!
你们别打了
Cut it out, you guys.

Yes?
莱斯特 请不要杀玛克辛
Lester, please don’t do it. Please don’t kill Maxine.
你会离开
So you’ll leave?
会 我…我正要离开
Yes, I said… I, uh… I am leaving.
好 现在就走 这样我可以在电♥话♥里听到
All right. Do it now while I’m on the phone so I can hear…
然后就放你太太回去
and your lovely bride walks.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
我要走了
I’m going.
现在 我的朋友们 就是现在
Now, my friends. The time is now.
我自♥由♥了
I’m free.
我回来了 我…
I’m back! I’m…
洛蒂
Lotte.
哈啰 小姐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!