Would you like to order anything else?
能不能告诉我棉制脚垫和浴垫…
What is the difference between the foot-pampering looped cotton rug
有什么不同
and the bath mat?
你们是我的朋友 谢谢你们
You’re my friends. Thank you.
你们知道爱斯基摩人对雪的表达法不只一种
Did you know that Eskimos have not one…
而是…
but…
四十九种吗
49 words for snow?
因为他们有那么多
It’s because they have so much of it.
那么多的雪
So much snow.
晚餐后 我带你看我的木偶
After dinner, I’ll show you my puppets.
晚餐后 我介绍黑猩猩伊利亚给你
After dinner, I’ll introduce you to my chimp Elijah.
他因为抑制童年创伤造成现在的胃溃疡
He has an ulcer right now due to suppressed childhood trauma…
不过我们正努力医治
but we’re working through it.
心理治疗
Psychotherapy.
这是卧室吗
This the bedroom?

Yeah.
我个人认为
The thing is, the way that I see it…
世界上有两种人
is, I think the world is divided…
一种是追求他想要的 另一种则完全相反
into those who go after what they want and then those who don’t.
对不对
Right.
热情的人
The passionate ones…
喜欢追求他想要的…
the ones who go after what they want…
或许得不到
well, they may not get what they want.
但…但是…
But… But…
至少他们充满生命力
at least they remain vital.
所以在将死之际比较没有什么遗憾
So when they lie on their death beds, they have, um… few regrets.
对不对
Right?
至于那些不去追求他想要的人
And the ones who don’t go after what they want…
谁要理他们
well… who gives a shit about them, anyway?
天啊 洛蒂 克雷格
God! Craig! Lotte!
你并不吸引我
I don’t find you attractive, hm?
洛蒂 你令我着迷
And, Lotte… I’m smitten with you.
但只有当你在马尔科维奇体内时
I am, but only when you’re in Malkovich.
当我昨晚注视着他眼睛时可以感受到你的目光
When I looked into his eyes last night, I could feel you peering out.
真的
Really?
在短须 突额和男性秃头后面
Behind the stubble and the too prominent brow and the male-pattern baldness…
我感受到你女性的渴望
I sensed your feminine longing.
这种感觉令我倾倒
And it just slew me.
喔 我的天
Oh, my God!
只有当你在约翰体内才行 亲爱的 对不起
Only as John, sweetie. Sorry.
谢谢你们的晚餐
Hey, thanks for a wonderful dinner.
别伤了和气 伙伴
No hard feelings, partner?
JM公♥司♥
J.M. Inc.
我是洛蒂
Hi. It’s Lotte.
我很想再见到你
I’d like very much to see you again.
你主动打电♥话♥找他好吗
Can you call him and invite yourself over?
什么时候
Um… when?
今晚…
Mm… tonight…
你收工之后
after you close?
好 四点十一分
Okay, uh… 4:11.
四点十一分好吗
4:11?
谢谢你 玛克辛
Thank you, Maxine.
不客气
You’re welcome.
谢谢你让我来 蜜糖
Thanks so much for having me over, sugarplum.
我很高兴你打电♥话♥来
I’m glad you called.
我们进房♥间吧
Shall we to the boudoir?
等一下 我来早了
A couple of minutes. I’m early.
你喜欢当演员吗
So do… do you enjoy being… an actor?
喜欢 非常值得
Sure. Yeah. It’s… It’s very rewarding.
喔 心爱的玛克辛
Oh, my sweet Maxine.
-亲爱的 -我爱你 洛蒂
-My darling. -I love you, Lotte.
你叫我洛蒂
Did you call me Lotte?
你介意吗
Do you mind?
那倒不会
No, not really.
我心爱…美丽的洛蒂
My sweet… beautiful Lotte.
喔 玛克辛
Oh, Maxine!
玛克辛 太…太美好了
Maxine, this is… this is so right.
你变成他 对不对
You were him, weren’t you?

Yeah.
而他和她在一起
And he was with her!
我们爱她 克雷格
We love her, Craig.
我们
We?
约翰和我
John and me.
别忘了还有我
Don’t forget about me!
你有玛克辛木偶可以玩
Well, you have the Maxine action figure to play with!
对不起 我太过分了
I’m sorry. That was nasty.
你迟到了 小牛仔
You are late, my little cowboy.
你是故意折磨我吗
Are you torturing me on purpose?
我已坠入爱河
I’ve fallen in love.
我不认为
I don’t think so.
你知道原因吗 因为我已坠入爱河
You know why? Because I’ve fallen in love!
坠入爱河的人就是这样子
And this is what people who have fallen in love look like.
谁叫你要单恋
Well, you picked the unrequited variety.
对皮肤很不好
It’s very bad for the skin.
你很邪恶 玛克辛
You’re evil, Maxine.
你能想象两个人用同一双眼睛…
Do you have any idea what it’s like to have two people look at you…
流露出欲望和热情…
with total lust and devotion…
看着你的感觉吗
through the same pair of eyes?
你一定无法想象
Wow. No, I don’t suppose you would.
感觉很刺♥激♥ 克雷格
It’s quite a thrill, Craigy.
你干什么
Aaah! What are you doing?
天啊 那是真枪吗 你干嘛
Oh, my God! Is that real? What is that?
对 我还不太会用 所以别乱动
Yes! I don’t know how to use it very well, so don’t make any sudden moves!
我是认真的
I’m serious! I’m serious.
吸我的屌♥
Suck my dick!
住嘴 好吗 你给我住嘴
Shut up, okay? Just shut up.
克雷格
Craig!
告诉她 你想见她
Tell her you need to see her.
JM公♥司♥ 让你心想事成
J.M. Inc. Be all that someone else can be.
我要见你
I need to see you.
亲爱的
Sweetie!
昨晚太过瘾了
Oh, I had so much fun with you last night.
但现在是上班时间
Shoot. But it’s business hours.
告诉她 管他的 早点下班 冒个险
Tell her what the hell, close early, live dangerously.

Say it.
管他的 你知道吗
What the hell, you know?
冒个险 早点下班
Live dangerously. Close early.
喔 宝贝
Ooh, doll.
我就喜欢你大胆的一面
I love this new devil-may-care side of you.
好 我去找大情人 一小时后和你们两个见面
All righty. I’ll track down lover boy and see both of you in one hour.
好极了
Exactamundo.
克雷格
Craig!
你怎么回事 别这样
What’s the matter with you? Stop it!
坐起来 好吗 给我坐起来
Sit up, okay? Just sit up. Just sit up.
救命 他把我关在笼子里
Help! He’s locking me in a cage!
闭嘴
Shut up!
这种逢迎的女孩追求得到吗
Was ever woman in this humor wooed?
这种逢迎的女孩能赢得芳心吗
Was ever woman in this humor won?
汤米 可以休息了吗
Tommy, can I take 15?
大家晚安 明早九点见
Good night, everybody. See you back here at 9:00 p.m. tomorrow.
喔 洛蒂 好舒服喔
Oh, Lotte. Lotte, this is so good!
我的天 太惊人了
My God! This is amazing.
我想摸她的胸部 摸她的胸部
I want to touch her breast. Touch her breast.
现在用右手摸她的左胸
Move right hand across left breast now.
现在用右手摸她的左胸
Move right hand across left breast now!
现在用右手摸她的左胸
Move right hand across left breast now.
哇靠
Holy shit, yes!
哇靠
Holy shit, yes!
哇靠 他重复我的话
Holy shit, he said what I said!
哇靠 他重复我的话
Shit, he said what I said!
洛蒂 是你吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!