Seventy below? That can’t be right.
感觉像这个温度
Feels pretty right.
等等 如果我们时速一百海里
But wait, if we’re going 100 knots,
那么风速会是…
then that makes our wind chill at about…
你还好吗
Are you all right?
你没事吧 怎么样
Are you okay? Are you all right?
我的眼睛冻上睁不开了
My eye is frozen shut!
-什么 -这只眼睛看不见了
– What? – I can’t see out of my eye!
我该怎么做
What do I do?
我有把小折刀
I have a pocket knife.
我能把它割开 像在洛基山一样
I could cut it open, like in Rocky.
不 不许割也不许扯
No! No cutting or ripping!
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
好吧 保持飞机平稳
Okay, you know what? Just keep her steady.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我去把你的眼睛添开
I’m going to lick your eye!
不许舔我眼睛
Nobody’s licking my eye!
-听我说 -不
– Listen to me! – No!
-镇定点 -不
– Stay calm! – No!
不许你舔我眼睛
You’re not going to lick my eye!
-行了吗 -行了
– Yeah? – Yeah.
-好了 -好了
– Yeah? – Yeah!
没问题了
All right!
无论如何 你都别眨眼睛
Now whatever you do, you don’t blink!

Yeah!
刚才真有点奇怪
That got a little weird!
天哪
Oh, God.
你拿住了吗
You got it?
我们去冰的另一边
Let’s go to the other side of the ice.
把镜头对准后面
Get the shot looking back.
就这里
Right here.
倒数三 二
In three, two…
开始
Okay.
气温零下五十度 情况十分紧急
The temperature, minus 50. The situation, critical.
曾经海中霸王 如今的困境一家
The three mighty leviathans, a family on the brink.
绝情的冷 咄咄逼人的冰
With ice, aggressive and merciless,
让英勇营救者的清理杯水车薪
easily outpacing the heroic rescuers struggling to clear it,
他们现在唯一的希望 最后的努力
their only hope now, one last ditch effort
就是明尼苏达来的两位神秘人士
by two mystery men from Minnesota
和他们自♥制♥的除冰机器
and their homemade de-icing machines.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Yeah!
这个安全吗 他们不会触电吧
It’s safe, right? They’re not going to get electrocuted?
问得好
Good question.
好的
Okay.

Yeah.
这会有用吗
Is this going to work?
我怎么知道 瑞秋
Hell if I know, Rachel.
我来一份墨西哥玉米煎饼早餐
I’ll take the Breakfast Burrito.
好的 附带一片驯鹿香肠
All right. That will come with a side of reindeer sausage.
我的不要
Mine won’t.

Okay.
从慌乱到欢笑
From panicked to playful.
这些奇怪盒子里发出的嗡嗡声
The hum of motors inside these strange boxes
就是鲸鱼得救的声音
is the sound of salvation.
因为 这些老家伙
For, in dramatic fashion,
用激动人心的方式把
these odd machines have turned what might have been
暗无天日的北冰洋变成了冒泡的按♥摩♥浴缸
a dark, watery Arctic grave into a bubbling Jacuzzi.
他们怎么搞到这条新闻的
How the hell did they get that story?
吉尔·杰拉德和亚当·卡尔森
This is Jill Jerard with Adam Carlson,
在阿♥拉♥斯加巴罗市报道
Barrow, Alaska.
我只是做了应该做的
Well, I was just doing my job,
但很荣幸你喜欢 埃德
but I’m glad that you enjoyed it, Ed.
彼得·詹宁斯说的吗
Peter Jennings said that?
要全国直播了
It’s going national.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
他在 他在旁边
He is. He’s right here.
我的制片人想和你谈谈
My producer wants to talk to you.
我是亚当·卡尔森
Adam Carlson.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
我们…
Well, we were…
实际上我已经在阿♥拉♥斯加生活四年了
I’ve actually been in Alaska for four years, now.
之前我…
Before that, I…

Yes.
我十分乐意把我的录像带寄给你
I would absolutely love to send you my reel.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.

Yeah.
谢…
Thank…
天哪
Oh, my God.
我们是很好的搭档呢
We make a pretty good team.
我想是的 我觉得是
I think we do. I think we do.
我最最喜欢的鲸鱼是妈妈鲸 威尔玛
My absolute favorite whale is the mommy, Wilma,
因为她是个温柔的妈妈
because she’s a gentle mommy
她爱着并且照顾着可爱的小宝贝
that loves and cares for her cute little baby.
这一定意味着她有颗博大的心
And that must mean she has a big heart.
她还有很大的肺
She also has big lungs.
就看她在水里能待那么长时间吧
I mean, look how long she can stay underwater.
而且她非常巨大
And she’s huge!
我希望他们能重获自♥由♥
I hope they make it to freedom.
谢谢 谢娜
Thank you, Shayna,
这已经是今天第七个关于鲸鱼的故事了
for the seventh report about the whales today.
谁想谈谈其他事情
Who would like to talk about something else?
好吧
All right.
谁想继续说说鲸鱼的故事
Who wants to do the next report on the whales?
阿♥拉♥斯加之战谁会获胜 冰还是鲸鱼
Who will win in Alaska, the ice or the whales?
专家们开始担心斑斑
Experts now fear for Bamm-Bamm…
有你的电♥话♥ 麦格劳先生
You have a phone call, Mr. McGraw.
我们就这样吧
Here we go.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是麦格劳
McGraw.
你好 上校 你那里怎么样了
Hello, Colonel. How are you doing?
我们都在这等你呢
We’re all waiting for you up here.
怎么了
It what?
我们刚接到消息
We have just received news
那艘气垫破冰船将不能抵达巴罗市
that the hover barge will not be arriving in Barrow.
现在不会 以后也不会
Not now, not ever.
这艘大船侧倾进了北冰洋的壶穴中
The massive craft careened into an Arctic pothole,
洞比驳船本身还大
even bigger than the barge itself,
险些导致拉着驳船的两个空中牵引机
nearly causing a midair collision between the two sky cranes
在半空碰撞
tasked with pulling it
上校 在总统打电♥话♥时你为什么不告诉他
Colonel, why didn’t you tell the President
救援进行得那么惨烈呢
how badly the rescue was going when he called?
你是在故意误导总司令吗
Did you deliberately mislead your Commander in Chief?
女士 我们在艰苦的工作环境中
Ma’am, we took on a monumental challenge
做着几乎不可能完成的事儿
in a difficult work environment.
我们的首要目标是送交驳船
Our immediate goal was the delivery of the barge
但明显我们现在失败了
and now it’s obvious that we lost that battle.
但还有任务等着我们去做
But there’s still a mission to complete.
国民警卫队不会放弃战斗
The National Guard isn’t going
直到鲸鱼被解救
to stop fighting until those whales are free.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们尽了最大努力 我为你们感到骄傲
We all tried our hardest. I’m proud of you guys.
你们可以离开了
I want you to clear out.
去吃点东西吧 谢谢了 先生们
Go find yourself some chow. Thank you, gentlemen.
那些人陷害了我
Those guys set me up.
这是我人生中最糟的一天
This is the worst day of my life!
你这么损毁公物他们可以扣你工资
You know, they can take that out of your pay.
凯利
Kelly?
我正好在附近
I was in the neighborhood.
我要是知道你这么漂亮
If I’d known you were this pretty,
我会马上回你第一个电♥话♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!