Oh, boy.
看我带什么来了 货机上刚运来的新货
Look what I got, fresh off the cargo plane.
是什么
What? What are they?
-你的下一步训练 -帅气
– The next phase in your training. – Awesome.
威豹乐队的《竭斯底里》 U2的《神采飞扬》
Def Leppard, Hysteria. Rattle and Hum by U2.
还有枪炮玫瑰的《毁灭的欲望》
And Guns N’ Roses, Appetite for Destruction.
太感谢你了
Wow! Thank you so much.
还有随身听的电池
And for your Walkman.
电池 棒极了
Batteries. Yes.
我得走了 有电池了 马上回来
I gotta go. I got batteries. I’ll be right back.
我们要像他多好 一个电池就那么开心
If we all got that excited about batteries, right?
今晚你去参加捕鲸船长的会议吗
Hey, so you going to this Whaling Captains meeting tonight?
结果很难预料啊
Seems like there’s a lot riding on the outcome.
我派罗伊去了
I put Roy in charge.
罗伊
Roy?
罗伊和瑞秋见面 肯定是一番混战
Roy and Rachel, that’s going to get ugly.
马利克 很多媒体都来了
Malik, you know there’s a lot of press here now.
他们不理解你们
And they don’t understand your people,
也不知道你们生存有多困难
or what it takes for you to survive.
我们不用他们理解
We don’t need them to understand us.
你肯定会用得着他们的
You may need them more than you think.
我得继续工作了
I have work to finish.
好吧
Okay.
你为什么不给我个机会拯救它们
Why won’t you give us a chance to get them out?
破冰船不久就到了
I have a barge that’s just days away,
你却想杀害它们一家人
but instead you want to kill a family?
杀害一头幼鲸 有没有天理啊
A baby, for God’s sake! For sport!
打住 我全家是靠这个生存的
Hold on. It’s what I feed my family.
我们是靠这个来养活我们下一代的
And it’s what we feed our babies.
鲸鱼选择了捕鲸人 也就是我们
The whale chooses the Whaler and they have chosen us.
是鲸鱼告诉你的吗
The whale told you this?
它给你写信了吗
Did it write you a letter?
“亲爱的罗伊 如果你把我拖上岸
“Dear Roy, I’d be honored if you would drag me up to the beach,
切成片 我会倍感荣幸”
harpoon me and slice me up.”
等等 你等一下
Hold on, here. Hold on.
“祝你好运 鲸鱼敬上”
“Best wishes, the whale.”

No, no.
你的话简直荒唐透顶
What you’re saying is ridiculous.
你一个从外来的白人 你不属于这里
You’re a white girl from out of town. You don’t belong here!
这里是因纽特人的天地
This is lnupiat country.
罗伊 每个因纽特人因石油勘探
Roy, every lnupiat gets a huge stipend
都得到一笔不菲的补贴
for the drilling rights to the oil for their land.
你可以用钱去买♥♥食物
You can buy all the food that you want.
瑞秋 我们一定要狩猎
Rachel, we have to hunt!
总有一天 石油会枯竭
One day, that oil’s going to run out,
当它枯竭 补贴也没有了
and when it does, the money will stop coming.
如果我们不教自己的孩子狩猎
If we don’t teach our children how to feed themselves,
他们会饿死的
they’re going to starve.
到时候谁来养活他们
And who’s going to feed them then?
你来吗
Are you?
暂停五分钟
Let’s take a five-minute break.
大伙们
Hey, guys. Hey, guys.
听我说
Guys. Listen to what I have to say.
我们的世界已被拓展
You know the world has gotten bigger for us.
外来人让我们失去了很多
And the outsiders have taken away so much.
他们搬来我们的土地
They move to our land.
他们甚至改变了我们的生活
They’ve even changed our way of life.
但我们依然活着 对吗
But we still survive, right?

Right.
但如果我们给他们留下了捕杀鲸鱼的印象
But if we give them pictures of us killing those whales,
他们就会剥夺我们狩猎的权利
they could take away our rights to hunt.
那样我们就没法儿活
And that would be our end.
也许这正是我们需要反抗的原因
But maybe that’s why we need to fight them.
让他们明白 我们尊重敬爱鲸鱼
Make them understand that we respect and honor whales.
明白大海是我们的乐园
That the ocean is our garden.
是鲸鱼让我们存活
And that the whales keep us alive.
他们只会看见鲜血
All they will see is blood.
请大家听我说
May I have your attention, please.
请注意
Attention, please.
巴罗市的捕鲸船长会决定
The Whaling Captains of Barrow have decided
我们将帮助拯救那些鲸鱼
we’re going to help free the whales!
卖♥♥硬纸板啦 买♥♥张硬纸板吧
Cardboard! Get your cardboard!
这有人坐吗
Is this seat taken?
让我想想 今早吃什么
Oh, man. What am I going to have this morning?
我一般吃八蛋早餐卷 特可口
I usually do the Eight-Egg Breakfast Burrito, which is fantastic,
但是堆薄烤饼外加猪排看起来也不错
but the Pile-o-Pancakes with a side of ham steak is tempting.
你有什么建议吗
What do you think I should get?
找个心脏病专家吧
The name of a good cardiologist.
真有趣
Nice.
自我介绍一下 我是亚当·卡尔森
I’m Adam Carlson, by the way.
我在这里工作几个月了
I’ve been working up here for a few months and…
鲸鱼事件就是我报道的
I broke the whale story.
所以我们就是被你引过来的
So, you’re the reason we’re all here.
不敢当
Guilty as charged.
我是吉尔·杰拉德
I’m Jill Jerard.
-洛杉矶 KABC电视台 -洛杉矶 KABC电视台
– KABC, Los Angeles. – KABC, Los Angeles.
之前在菲尼克斯的KPHX台
And before that, KPHX, Phoenix.
是的 你是怎么
Yeah, how did you know…
我喜欢看世界各地的电视节目
I like to watch a lot of feeds from around the world.
算是种习惯吧
It’s sort of a thing that I do.
我喜欢你报道的那个奥♥运♥选手的故事
By the way, I loved that story you had on the Olympian.
那个瓦茨的标枪运动员 好故事
The javelin thrower from Watts. Great!
你好啊 黛娜
Hey, Dana.
想好点什么了吗
Do you know what you want?
动作要快 因为什么东西都去的很快
You better hurry because we’re running out of everything.
好的 你吃什么 就这个吗
Yeah, what are you going to have? That’s it?
你得多吃点 来两份三号♥餐
No, you gotta eat. We’re gonna have two number threes.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用了 我正在节食
No, I’m on a very strict diet.
皮肤油拉拉的胖姑娘在洛杉矶当不了记者
Fat ladies with oily skin don’t report the news in Los Angeles.
如果你今天不摄入一万卡能量
If you don’t have 10,000 calories today,
你在外面连五分钟都坚持不了
you won’t last five minutes out there.
我一年也用不了一万卡
I won’t eat 10,000 calories in a year.
而且我也没现金
And I don’t have the cash.
没关系 我请客
It’s fine. It’s on me.
你叫什么来着的
What was your name again?
再次谢谢你 亚当
And thank you again, Adam.
不客气 今天好运
Yeah, absolutely. Go get them today.
我怎么忽然变成你教练了
Yikes! What am I, your coach?
-祝你今天顺利 -好
– Just have a good day. – Okay.
搭车 六十块
Ride, 60 bucks! Rides!
卖♥♥硬纸板了 卖♥♥硬纸板了
Cardboard! Get your cardboard!
最多就这么多了
It’s the best I could do.
没关系 谢谢
It’s okay. Thanks.
我们搭车去吧
Let’s find a ride.
卖♥♥硬纸板了 买♥♥硬纸板吧
Cardboard! Get your cardboard!
想买♥♥硬纸板吗
Hey! You want to buy some cardboard?
什么
What?
硬纸板打折卖♥♥
Cardboard for sale.
我要它们干嘛
Why would I need cardboard?
站在冰上 二十块
To stand on the ice. $20.
要二十块啊
20 bucks?

Yeah.
不 谢了 小子 我又不是第一次吃猪肉
No, thanks, kid. This is not my first rodeo.
好吧
Okay.
亚当
Adam?
亚当 等等我
Adam! Wait up!
亚当
Adam?
能再载两个人吗
Do you have room for two more?
-当然 行吗 帕特 -没问题
– Yeah, we’re good, right, Pat? – Sure.
谢谢 泰瑞 进来吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!