maybe pick up a phone and call ahead, huh?
电视里那个绿色和平组织的女士
The Greenpeace lady from the TV!
快点 把你的东西都带着 迪恩
Come on, grab your stuff there, Dean-0.
一切都会好起来的 来吧
You’ll see everything’s going to be okay. Come on!
好吧 等一等 等等我
All right, hold on, now. Wait for me!
女士
Hey, lady!
小姐 绿色和平的小姐 小姐
Hey, Miss! Greenpeace lady, Miss!
请等等 小姐
Wait, please, Miss.
我是卡尔 这是我的姐夫 迪恩
I’m Karl. This is my brother-in-law, Dean.
从孪生城来的[明尼阿波利斯和圣保罗]
We’re up from the Twin Cities
我们带来了神奇的除冰器
and we brought the amazing De-Icers!
什么
What?
它能让码头上的船不结冰
It keeps the ice off your boat when it’s in dock.
所以 我们觉得你可以
So, we figured you could
用它来防止鲸鱼透气的洞被封冻
use them to keep those whale holes from freezing over.
对 只要您一句话我们就赶去救鲸鱼
Yeah, you just give us the word and we’ll head out to the whales.
当然
You bet.
我知道 你们觉得你们的主意很管用
Look, I’m sure that you think your idea can help.
但类似的话我听太多了
By now, we’ve heard everything,
我们已经控制住局面了
but we’ve got it under control.
等一下 小姐
Hold on a second, lady!
这么说 你不知道我们要来吗
So, you didn’t know we were coming?
抱歉 不知道
Sorry, no.
天哪
Oh, my God.
酋长
Malik!
你得看看这个
You need to see this!
真喜庆
Festive.
不 不 不
No,no,no.
我在这儿干得好好的
I am doing a really good job
我不会因为它现在成了头条新闻
and I’m not leaving just because now this is a lead story,
你想抢走它 我就拱手让你的
and you want it!
你想在大联盟里打球吗 吉尔
You want to play in the big leagues, Jill?
有时候你就得坐在冷板凳上
Sometimes you have to sit on the bench,
把机会给当家球星
and let the heavy hitters bring it on home.
在机场帮你订了回去的机票
There’s a ticket waiting for you at the airport.
你的摄影师以后就跟着我了
I’ll be keeping your cameraman with me.
祝你好运 维斯
Good luck with your “Cat in a tree,” Wes!
你是墨西哥人吗
Are you Mexican?
仅限工作时
Only at work.
狗娘…
Son of a…
我祝你掉进鲸鱼坑 你这个混♥蛋♥
I hope you fall into the whale hole, you jackass.
帕特 我马上过去
Pat, I’m just headed back now.
你是否需要我从镇上带东西给你
I needed to see if you needed anything from town.
完毕
Over.
不用 我们有大♥麻♥烦了 秋
No. We are in big trouble out here, Rach.
温度已经跌到了极限
The temperature has dropped through the floor.
我们不能保持洞口不被冻上
The guys can’t keep the hole open.
跟不上冰冻的速度 我想就这么完了
We can’t keep up with the ice. I think this is it.
什么
What?
你要吃墨西哥胡椒吗
You going to eat that ja-lapeno?
是”墨西哥胡椒”
It’s “Jalapeno.”
J不发音
You don’t pronounce the J
你到底吃不吃啊
Are you going to eat it?
你怎么就不承认你是笨蛋呢
Why can’t you admit that you’re a jerk?
我是笨蛋 为什么
I’m a jerk? Why?
因为
Because!
你们带来的东西真的管用吗
Do those things that you brought here really work?
对啊
Yeah.
霍特金450能把冰球场变成游泳池
The Hootkin 450 will turn a hockey rink into a swimming pool
速度比你念”明尼苏达北极星”都快
faster than you can say “Minnesota North Stars!”
盒子上都写了
Says so right on the box.
你们最好没说谎
Well, you guys better not be lying.
快来
Come on!
就它吗
That’s it?
这就是我们的救命稻草吗
That’s our Hail Mary?
就是台电扇和一个箱子盖
It’s a table fan and a box top!
这台电扇是你的…
This table fan is your…
快看 看那头鲸
Jeez, look at that. Look at that whale.
不用担心 这些东西厉害着呢
Don’t worry about it, okay? These things are going to work great!
我希望
I hope.
冻住了
It’s frozen.
放在冰上半分钟就已经失灵了
Thirty seconds on the ice and it’s already seized up!
没什么大不了的 洛杉矶好报道多着呢
It’s not a big deal. There are plenty of great stories in LA.
我们不报道好故事
We don’t do great stories!
没人报道
No one does.
即使我们报道了也没人看
And no one would watch them even if we did.
你知道就在我们说话的时候
Do you know that there are at least 30 wars going on
世界上至少有三十场战争进行吗
around the world, as we speak?
-知道 -你当然不知道
– Yeah. – Of course you don’t.
因为那里没有记者报道
Because there are no reporters there to tell you about them
他们全在这里报道三头蠢鲸的事
because they’re all here covering three stupid whales!
看看他们怎么对我的
Look at what they’ve done to me.
我就是一个难闻的 喝醉的
I’m just a smelly, drunk,
沮丧的花瓶
depressed Barbie.
不不 当然不是 你
No, no, of course not. You…
你知道吗
Do you know what?
这也许是我的警钟
Maybe this is my wake-up call.
好吧
Okay.
如果所谓的记者就是这样
If this is what reporting is all about,
我不想再干了
I don’t want any part of it.
那你做什么呢
What would you do?
不知道 可能当老师
I don’t know. Maybe be a teacher.
亚当 我是瑞秋 快接
Adam, it’s Rachel. Come in.
瑞秋 能等一会吗
Hey, Rachel, can you give me a second?
我有点忙
I’m kind of in the middle of something.
亚当 我们需要发电机
Adam, we need a generator!
你的工作站应该有
There’s got to be one at your station.
如果几分钟之内弄不到 鲸鱼就死了
If we don’t get it in the next few minutes, the whales are dead.
在室内点燃发电机
Now, start it up inside
去冰区飞机库的路上让它保持运转
and keep it running until you get to the SAR hangar.
亚当 收到了吗
Adam, do you roger that?
收到
Yeah, I got it.
你去的时候顺便带上摄影机和设备
I’m just saying, grab a camera and some equipment while you’re in there.
花不了多长时间 我要你做我的摄影师
It’ll take two seconds. I need you to be my cameraman.
吉尔 这事关鲸鱼的生命
Jill, this is about the whales.
再说 你刚说的警钟哪儿去了
And, by the way, what happened to your wake-up call?
五分钟前 你还想去学校当老师
Five minutes ago, you were going to be a school teacher.
自从营救工作放慢速度以来
Since things have slowed with the rescue…
你和我没什么区别
You’re no different than I am.
你也急切渴望升职
You want to move up just as badly.
这个新闻就是我们的机会 亚当
This story is our chance, Adam.
它送到你眼前 它能让你上全国电视频道
It fell into your lap, but it landed you on national television!
亚当 现在在冰上所发生的一切
What’s happening out there on the ice right now, Adam,
都是我们的新闻
that’s our story.
不 是所有人的新闻
No, it’s everyone’s story.
你觉得如果他们有这个机会
Do you think that if they had the scoop,
会把它让给你吗
they would give it to you?
眼前的机会能让你我都达成所愿
We are being handed the ticket to where we both want to go.
别浪费了
Don’t throw it away.
接下来的两个月里 人们会在黑暗中度过
The people will spend the next two months in total darkness.
怎么回事 怎么了
What happened? What the hell?
没门 联邦航♥空♥局有无数规定禁止这样
No way! There’s about a million FAA regs against that.
把它关掉 要不我们不走了
Shut it off, or we don’t go.
它会冻住的 只有这个办法
It’ll freeze. This is the only way.
帕特 这烟会让我们很快失去知觉
Pat! We’ll all be unconscious in five minutes.
你们不想你们的飞行员失去知觉吧
That’s not what you want from your pilot.
如果我们把门都开着让空气流通怎么样
What if we just leave all the doors open and let all the air out?
你开玩笑吧
You’re joking, right?
好吧
Fine!
但很有可能我们都会冻死
But there’s a pretty good chance we’re going to freeze to death.
零下七十度 不能够啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!