you if you liked the cookies that she sent,
你都说”遵命”吗
do you say “Roger that”?
该死 不 对不起 我
Damn, no, I’m sorry. I…
放松点没事
It’s okay to lighten up a little bit.
我们重来吧
Here, why don’t we just start over?
好的 女士
Yes, ma ‘am.
你好 我是凯利
Hi, I’m Kelly.
你好 我是上校
Hi, I’m Colonel…
我是斯科特
I’m Scott.
我精疲力竭了
And I’m exhausted.
被困北极冰层的三头鲸鱼
The saga of the three whales trapped by Arctic ice
及营救人员的英勇行为
and the heroic efforts of
今日都变得愈加绝望
rescuers to save them grew more desperate today.
鲸鱼们疲于求生
The whales are fatigued by their efforts to survive,
它们一家中的孩子
and one of them, the baby of the family,
被亲切地称作斑斑的小家伙
affectionately known as Bamm-Bamm,
可能病得很重
may be seriously ill.
听见他的呼吸声了吗 情况不好
You hear that? It’s not good.
听着像老人的声音
Sounds like an old man.
听着像肺炎
Sounds like pneumonia.
该死的驳船在哪儿
Where is that damn barge?
对 我准备好接电♥话♥了 把他接过来
Yes, I’m ready for the call. Patch him through.
你主控
Your controls.
我主控
My controls.
你好 总统先生
Yes. Hello, Mr. President.
是的长官 一切顺利 很顺利
Yes, sir, it’s going very well, sir. Very well.
我们正稳步推进
We’re making steady progress.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
很高兴能参与如此重大的行动 长官
Just happy to be part of such an important operation, sir.
是的长官
Yes, sir.
好的 再见 总统先生
Okay. Goodbye, Mr. President.
我刚跟里根总统说话了
I just spoke to President Reagan.
我发现你没跟他说
I noticed you didn’t mention
我们只把这破驳船移♥动♥了二十英尺
we’ve only moved this freaking barge 20 feet.
我主控
My controls.
你主控
Your controls.
今日鲸鱼们的困境
Today the whales’ plight
正式成为了一起国家事务
officially became a national affair.
我为你们和你们在那里
We’re very proud of all of you
所做之事感到骄傲
and what you’re doing up there.
干得好 迈耶斯
Nice job, Meyers.
与此同时 鲸鱼们的状况
Meanwhile, the whales’ situation
日趋悲惨
becomes more dire with each passing day.
随着气象条件的恶化
With weather conditions deteriorating,
严寒会在数日内轻易地
a brutal cold front could
把它们逼上死路
easily seal their fate in a matter of days.
在阿♥拉♥斯加北部 冰一直是敌人
In Northern Alaska, ice is always the enemy.
这是个好主意
It’s a great idea.
不好 傻透了
No, it’s not. It’s stupid.
巴罗的人不这么认为
Well, the people in Barrow don’t think so.
巴罗的人这么告诉你的吗
Oh! You spoke with the people in Barrow, did you?
对 他们在等着我们
Yes, I did, and they’re waiting for us.
太可笑了
This is ridiculous.
我都不知道我们干嘛要谈这个
I don’t even know why we’re having this conversation.
我们为什么不去
Why shouldn’t we go?
因为
Because
我们得还我爸钱
we got to pay my father back the money
他借给我们造这些东西
he loaned us to build these things.
要是我不去工作而跑去阿♥拉♥斯加救鲸鱼
If I take off time from work to go up to Alaska for some whales,
钱就还不上了
that ain’t going to happen!
救鲸鱼这事能给我们带来所需的知名度
This whale thing could be the publicity we’ve been looking for.
你知道名气在穆斯湖有多重要
You know how well those things worked up at Moose Lake.
因为出名 艾德·莫拉的游轮立刻就被解救了
They thawed Ed Maura’s party boat right out!
别闹了行吗 那是在这儿
Give me a break, all right? That’s down here.
不是在北极
It’s not up at the North Pole, for Pete’s sake.
哪里的冰都是冰 迪恩 这是我们的机会
Ice is ice, Dean. This is our moment.
要我说 有一天
One day, I’m telling you,
墙上会有一块徽章
there is going to be a plaque right up on that wall
提醒大家 我们是抓住了今天的机会
reminding everyone that this was the day we took our shot
让世界知道霍特金450的厉害
and we showed the world what the Hootkin 450 could do!
你好 你们是要去救鲸鱼的勇士吗
Hi! Are you the brave men going up to save the whales?
是的 是我们
Yes. Yes, we are.
那还不够
That’s not going to be enough.
我是真把你逼到死路上了
I really have you up on the ropes,
你弄出个”粪便”[拼字游戏]
and you come out with “Soil.”
我得回去看看冰上的情况
I have to get back out on the ice.
但首先 我要搞定你
But first, I’m going to clean your clock.
我这有条新闻 自大的麦克吉
I got a news flash for you, Cocky McGee.
我有练习两个字母的词 知道吗
I’ve been working on my two-letter words, okay?
我很危险
I’m dangerous.
好吧 我不想这么对你 不过…
Okay, I hate to do it to you, but…
“拉链”
“Zipper.”
三个字母 三十八分
Triple-letter and 38 points.
哥们 你得走了
Oh, man! You got to go.
好的 等等
Okay, hold on.
我有东西给你
I got something for you.
这是什么
What’s this?
枪炮玫瑰的《我的好孩子》
Guns N’ Roses, Sweet Child 0′ Mine.
给斑斑听听看
Play it for Bamm-Bamm.
跟他妈妈声音一样
It sounds just like his mom,
因为埃克索尔·罗斯唱歌♥像鲸鱼叫
because Axl Rose sings like a whale.
知道他多像…
You know how he’s like…
那么高
It’s so high.
还真挺像
That’s pretty true to life, actually.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真的很关心那些鲸鱼 对吧
You really care about those whales, don’t you?
不 是我爷爷宝贝它们
No, it’s my grandfather who worships them.
他有一堆关于它们的祷文 怪怪的
He has a whole bunch of prayers about them and everything. It’s weird.
你觉得如何
So, what do you say?
三十块钱
Thirty bucks and I’ll lend
枪与玫瑰的传奇专辑就归你一天
you the magic of Guns N’ Roses for 24 hours.
行了 戈登·壁虎 知道了
Okay, Gordon Gekko, we get it.
真有你的
Nice try, though.
你知道你不去找你爷爷的话
Do you know that when you don’t show up for your grandfather
我就麻烦了
I get in trouble?
-知道 -你知道吧
– Yeah, yeah, yeah. – You know that, right?
这个女人收集刀
This woman has a knife collection that…
明天见
I’ll see you guys tomorrow?
好 明天见
Yeah, see you tomorrow.
好的 拜拜
Okay, bye.
他真的很崇拜你
He really looks up to you.
很惊讶吗
Are you surprised?
我想他只是需要个朋友
He just needed a friend, I think.
再说 他很酷
Plus, he’s pretty cool.
我也很酷 所以可能我需要个朋友
And I’m pretty cool, so maybe I just needed a friend.
你不该让他们利用你
You shouldn’t let them take advantage of you.
他们是谁
Who’s that?
你巴结的那些记者
The reporters you’re sucking up to.
我没 没巴结他们
Well, I’m not… not sucking up.
你知道吗
Hey, you know what?
我不是需要你救的濒危动物之一
I’m not one of your endangered critters that needs saving.
但还是谢谢你
So, thanks, anyway.
抱歉 我不是那个意思
I’m sorry, I didn’t mean…
外面温度降的真快
The temperature is dropping so fast out there.
你知道吗
You know what?
我心早就飞了 我得回去看看冰上的情况
My head just isn’t in this, and I should get back onto the ice.
我以为你说事情都安排好了
I thought you said everything was taken care of!
我怎么会知道
How was I supposed to know
镇上只有一个住的地方
there is only one place in this town to stay?
不知道 卡尔
I don’t know, Karl,
怎么不事先打电♥话♥预定呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!