“Dear Ryan,
“亲爱的雷恩
I reckon you’re feeling lonely now that your mother is gone.
想必你母亲过世后, 你会觉得很孤独
You’re too young for something like this.
你太年轻, 还无法承受丧母之痛
I know she must’ve told you about me,
我知道她肯定跟你提过我
and I for one never stopped thinking about you.
我无时不刻不想念着你
Even though I’ve never seen you,
尽管我从未见过你
I bet my best memories I’d recognize you in the blackest night.
但我敢说, 就凭我的好记性, 就算夜再黑, 我也能认出你
These past years have been hard on us all.
过去的这些年对我们都很艰难
Very few of us are still around.
很多人都不在了
The land where I live now is a good one…
我现在住的这个地方挺不错的…
quiet people, peaceful for the most part.
人很少, 大部分地方都很宁静
But it’s not home.
但这里终究不是家
That’s why it’s time for me to come back.
所以我觉得我该回来了
Burn this letter after you read it,
读完就像你妈那样
like your mother would’ve done,
把信烧掉
and wait for me.
等着我
Much love, your uncle.”
深爱你的, 叔叔”
I can’t come tomorrow.
明天我来不了
We need you to pay us for this week’s work.
你得把这周的工钱付给我们
And for the seeds too. You never paid for them.
还有这些种子, 你从没付过
You know where the money is. Just take it.
你知道钱在哪儿的, 拿就是了
No.

You’re the boss.
你是老板
You have to give it to me.
得你把钱给我
I can’t take it. That would be wrong.
我可不能拿, 这是不对的
I’m not your wife.
我又不是你老婆
Sure.
当然了
You’re right, Yana.
你说得对, Yana
You’re right.
说得对
I have rain gear.
我有雨衣
Mr. James, you’re going away, aren’t you?
James先生, 你要走了吗?
My mother says all gringos leave once they have enough money.
妈妈说, 你们这些美♥国♥佬♥赚够钱马上就会走
You’re a gringo, but you don’t have that much money.
你呢, 是个美♥国♥佬♥, 但没钱
I’ll have enough after selling the horses.
卖♥♥了马我就有了
Take care, Yana.
保重, Yana
I’ll see you when I’m back from Potosi.
我从波托西回来后会来看你的
Then I’ll leave for good.
然后我就会永远离开了
♪ Ain’t no grave ♪
♪ 任何坟墓 ♪
♪ Can hold my body down ♪
♪ 都无法束缚我的躯体 ♪
♪ There ain’t no grave ♪
♪ 任何坟墓 ♪
♪ Can hold my body down ♪
♪ 都无法束缚我的躯体 ♪
♪ When I hear that trumpet sound ♪
♪ 每当号♥声响起 ♪
♪ I’m gonna rise right out of the ground ♪
♪ 应声而起 ♪
♪ Ain’t no grave ♪
♪ 任何坟墓 ♪
♪ Can hold my body down ♪
♪ 都无法束缚我的躯体 ♪
♪ When I look way down the river ♪
♪ 回望那条河 ♪
♪ What do you think I see? ♪
♪ 猜猜我看到了什么? ♪
♪ I see me a band of angels ♪
♪ 一群的天使 ♪
♪ They’re coming after me ♪
♪ 追随着我 ♪
♪ Ain’t no grave ♪
♪ 任何坟墓 ♪
♪ Can hold my body down ♪
♪ 都无法束缚我的躯体 ♪
♪ Ain’t no grave ♪
♪ 任何坟墓 ♪
♪ Can hold my body down ♪
♪ 都无法束缚我的躯体 ♪
♪ Well, look down yonder, Gabriel ♪
♪ 看那边啊, 大天使 ♪
♪ Put your feet on the land and sea ♪
♪ 脚踏大地和海洋 ♪
♪ But, Gabriel, don’t you blow your horn ♪
♪ 大天使, 听我指令 ♪
♪ Until you hear from me ♪
♪ 吹起你的号♥角 ♪
♪ There ain’t no grave ♪
♪ 任何坟墓 ♪
♪ Can hold my body down ♪
♪ 都无法束缚我的躯体 ♪
♪ Ain’t no grave ♪
♪ 任何坟墓 ♪
♪ Can hold my body down. ♪
♪ 都无法束缚我的躯体 ♪
Take care of him.
小心看着它
I’m withdrawing all my money.
我要把我所有的钱都取出来
In dollars, please.
请付我美元
Mr. Blackthorn,
Blackthorn先生
have we done anything to upset you?
我们有什么冒犯之处吗?
Well, you know, there is just one thing.
哦, 就一件事
I can’t remember ever being so well received at a bank before.
银行从未这么恭敬地接待我
Buenos dias.
日安
Your whisky, sir. American.
您的威士忌, 先生, 美国货
Here. Thanks.
给, 谢谢啦
Americans are creatures of habit.
美国人都是习惯性动物
They have excellent scotch here, French cognac,
这有上好的威士忌、法国白兰地啦
but Mr. Blackthorn here
但Blackthorn先生
likes to stick to his old gringo whisky.
还是坚持喝他的美国威士忌
Yeah, it just seems to haunt me, you know.
对, 我大概就是有这种情结吧
To a fine sale.
价钱公道
Gracias.
谢谢
You have quite a talent for breeding horses.
你喂马很有一套
Those horses will be the envy of many men around here.
这里的好多人都会眼红这些马
But you’d think that here in Bolivia,
但你也知道在玻利维亚这地方
with so many bloody Indians,
有这么多血腥的印第安人
it would be simple to find good horses.
找些好马本来应该很容易才对
Indians got nothing to do with it.
印第安人和这八杆子打不着
The terrain’s too rugged here
这里的地面崎岖
for good horses, too high.
不易饲养好马, 太高了
I was wondering if maybe you all would like to play a few rounds of cards.
你们几个想不想玩几把扑克
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
Yes, we’re in.
好, 来呀
You know, I miss a good game of cards
你知道, 我好久没玩过牌了
out on the ranch.
在那牧场上
Ain’t nothing but a goddamn bunch of Indians out there, you know.
除了那些该死的印第安人就没别人了
There’s no civilized folk like yourselves.
就你自己一个开化人
Easy.
别怕
Don’t leave me now, Cinco.
别跑, Cinco
Whoa.

Easy, buddy.
别怕, 伙计
Oh, easy, buddy.
吁, 别怕, 伙计
Don’t move!
停下
Come here, horse.
到这儿来, 小马
That’s it.
这就对了
Hiya!
嘿哟!
No.
不!
Cinco!
小五!
Hey!
嘿!
Whoa! Cinco!
嘿! 小五!
God damn it!
该死的!
-I’m out of bullets. -Get up.
-我没子弹了 -起来
Please.
求你了
I’m freezing.
我要冻死了
Are you Chilean?
智利人?
Spanish.
西班牙人!
Conquistador!
噢, 征服者啊!
I just came here to work.
我只是个到这儿来干活的
Are you going to kill me?
你要杀我吗?
Oh, so you speak English.
噢, 你会说英语啊
You got any idea where in the world we are?
你知道自己在什么地方吗?
Huh? We’re in the middle of nowhere.
啊? 我们可在一片不毛之地里
My entire future ran off with that horse,
我所有的家当都跟着那匹马跑了
everything I’ve got… $6000 to get me back home.
我就只有那6000美元做我回家的路费
The horse alone’s worth $500.
光那马就值500美元
Now I’ve got your miserable life on my hands.
现在我手里就有你这么条贱命
Ain’t worth a nickel.
一文不值
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I thought you were after me.
我以为你在追我呢
Please, I just want to live a little longer.
求你了, 我只想再多活一会
You do, huh?
你想, 哈?
Be my guest.
那就别客气
Eat.
吃吧
Eat, you flea-ridden coward.
吃吧, 你这满身跳蚤的软蛋

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!