You know what he’s like.
你知道, 他就这样
Nothing to forgive, Butch. I’m not walking out on you.
没什么好原谅的, Butch, 我又没有抛弃你们
I’m just defending what’s ours.
我只是在捍卫属于我们的东西
ISale a Oruro!
往奥鲁罗去啦!
Pasajeros con destino a Oruro
到奥鲁罗去的旅客
a abordar el tren.
请上车
ISale a Oruro!
往奥鲁罗去啦!
Come with me.
跟我走吧
Come on.
走吧
You’re not young anymore.
你也不年轻了
Truth be told, we’re still losing, Butch.
实话说, 我们还是输了, Butch
You’d never have any peace.
你永远过不上平静的日子的
IUltimo llamado!
最后一次提醒!
I love you both.
我爱你们
Tell him.
告诉他
Wait, what will you name it?
等等, 你要给他取什么名字?
Ryan.
雷恩
She’ll come back.
她会回来的
I know it.
我知道她会的
Of course.
当然了
Who could stay away from all this?
谁又能全身而退呢?
♪ If the world from you withholds ♪
♪ 如果有一天你的世界 ♪
♪ All its silver and its gold ♪
♪ 变得一无所有 ♪
♪ And you have to get along ♪
♪ 你只能靠微薄的财产 ♪
♪ With meager fare ♪
♪ 艰辛度日 ♪
♪ Just remember in God’s world ♪
♪ 只要记得在上帝的世界里 ♪
♪ How he fed them little birds ♪
♪ 祂是怎样喂那些小鸟 ♪
♪ Take your burden to the Lord ♪
♪ 把你的重担留给主啊 ♪
♪ And leave it there ♪
♪ 留它在那里啊 ♪
♪ Leave it there ♪
♪ 留它在那里 ♪
♪ Oh, leave it there ♪
♪ 哦, 留它在那里啊 ♪
♪ Take your burden to the Lord ♪
♪ 把你的重担留给主啊 ♪
♪ And leave it there. ♪
♪ 留它在那里啊 ♪
The Uyuni Salt Flats.
乌尤尼盐滩
There’s nothing more beautiful,
没有比它再美的了
like a sweet death.
它就像死亡本身
It’ll be tough,
会很艰苦的
but it’s the only way across those mountains.
但这是穿过那些山的唯一路径
The other side… I can catch me
到那边… 我能
a boat back home from Chile or Peru.
找条船从智利或秘鲁回乡
Come on over here, son.
过来, 伙计
Get down.
下马
Drop your pants.
把裤子脱下来
Are you nuts?
你那根筋不对了
If we don’t heal those saddle wounds,
我们要不把这鞍疮治好
you can’t ride. You’re gonna die out here.
你就没法骑马, 你会死在这儿的
Come on, turn around.
快啊, 转过身去
You ready?
你准备好了?
This might sting a little bit.
可能会有点疼
Oy.

Argh!
哇!
There you go.
好了
Fuck!
疼死了!
Your ass is softer than a bookkeeper’s.
你屁♥股♥比看记帐员的都光滑
You okay?
你还好吧?
Yeah.
还好
It’s been a long time since I’ve been out here.
我到这儿来已经很久了
I like these places.
我喜欢这地方
They can’t be used.
这里不能被占有
They got no owners.
它们没有主人
But they will. That’s how life works.
它们会有的, 生活就是如此
Well, I hope I’m dead when that day comes.
那样的话, 我倒希望在这之前我就死了
James, I wanted to say,
James, 我得说
all that happened about Yana and…
Yana的事…
Nah.
不用
Look, I knew the risks as well as you, going in.
我和你一样清楚我们所冒的风险
There’s nothing to say.
没什么可说的
We should shelter up down there.
我们得在那里避避
It’s gonna freeze tonight.
今天晚上会很冷的
These horses ain’t gonna last very long
这些马撑不了多久的
at this altitude… no air, no water.
在这么高的地方… 没水喝, 空气又稀
What did you do in your country?
你原来在你们国家是干什么的?
I think you got a pretty good idea, don’t you?
我看你已经猜了个大概了, 是吧?
We covered more than six states back in the day,
想当年, 我们占了六个州的地方
some of ’em bigger than this whole country.
有些州比这整个国家都大
Of course things were different back then.
当然了, 那时候一切都不同
There was room for everybody.
人人都有地盘
Then the railroad came in and the big ranchers
然后铁路修进来了, 那些大农场
and everything changed.
还有一切, 都变了
It turned into a kind of a war.
某种程度上讲, 这是场战争
We ended up on the losing end of the stick.
到头来, 还是我们输
And why Bolivia?
为什么到玻利维亚来?
It was far far away.
它很遥远
Far away from what?
离什么很遥远?
Everything.
离一切都很遥远
See, one day
你想, 一天
I woke up
当我睁开眼
and found myself alone.
发现自己是孑然一身
Seemed like everybody I knew
好像所有我认识的人
was either dead or in jail.
不是死了就是坐牢去了
They thought I was dead too.
他们以为我也死了
So I just did what any good dead person would do.
于是我就识趣的当个死人
I went off and raised me some horses.
远走高飞, 自己养几匹马
20 years…
20年了…
that was a big change.
什么都变了
Quiet times.
平静的日子
You see, I’m too long in the tooth
你看, 我太老了
to go off and be what I used to be, you know…
没法再做从前那个自己了
just an ordinary old bandit.
现在我只是个普通的老混♥蛋♥
You should have become a rancher too.
你过去如果选择做个农场主
You’d be rich now, instead of being here with me.
现在就很富有了, 而不是和我在一起了
Rich?
富有?
I’ve been my own man.
我什么都能自己作主
Ain’t nothing richer than that.
没有比这再富有的了
Had some good friends too.
而且我还有些好朋友
They don’t sleep.
他们不睡觉的吗?
Sure you killed a few not-so-friendly in those days, huh?
这些年里, 你肯定杀过些人的吧?
Me? I’ve never had to kill nobody.
我? 我还没杀过任何人
So far.
目前为止
Come on, let’s get these horses saddled up.
快, 我们得给马套上鞍
They must be very well paid.
他们肯定收了很多钱
I’ve never seen anybody take so much punishment.
我从没见过有谁愿意受这罪的
We should have never tried to cross the salt flats.
我们就不该穿这个盐滩的
It’s the only way. Otherwise they’d have surrounded us
这是唯一的出路, 不然的话我们可能已经被包围了
and we wouldn’t even see it coming.
还浑然不知呢
This way all they can do is track us
走这条路他们只能尾随我们
and see whose horses die first.
然后比谁的马先死
Vamos.
我们走
Grab the rifle and the water and come on.
拿上枪和水快走
Mount up.
上马
Come on, let’s go.
快, 我们走
Three men on horseback.
有三个人, 骑着马
We still have a few minutes.
我们还有点时间
We stand a chance here, right?
我们还有机会, 对吧?
I don’t know.
我也不知道
James,
James
I’m glad I’m with you.
真高兴遇见了你
You know, before I met you… damn the day…
你知道, 我遇见你前… 那日子过得
I thought if I was gonna die of old age,
我还以为我会就这样老死
I might as well go back home to do it.
所以最好还是回家去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!