It was just a little jump.
就这点高
“The best horses.” Filthy hag.
还说”最好的马”, 该死的老太婆
I’ll run you all the way from here to El Paso.
我就算跑到埃尔帕索去, 也要找到你算账
Oh shit.
该死
Come on.
别这样
What the hell are you doing, Butch?
你在这儿干嘛呢, Butch?
Not the best place to rest.
在这休息可不好
It has a nice view.
这儿风景不错
Oh, she’s handy.
呵, 她枪法真不错
You teach her?
你教的?
I don’t think anybody ever taught her anything.
我觉得谁都没教过她
And it’s about time you learned her name.
你是时候该认识认识她了
Kid, I think it’s time for us to go.
Kid, 我觉得我们是时候离开了
Don’t worry. Those were the last.
别急, 这是最后一道了
You’re not listening.
你没听明白
I mean go as in leave,
我的意思是我们该离开了
go to South America now.
到南美洲去
Butch wants to leave,
Butch想离开
go to South America.
到南美去
And he wants me to go with him.
他想让我和他一起走
Why are you telling me?
你告诉我♥干♥什么?
I think it might be a good idea…
我觉得这是个好主意…
the three of us…
我们三个一起走
that’s all.
如此而已
It’s a great idea.
真是个好主意
You’re pushing your luck, son.
你这是在玩命, 小伙子
Please.
求你了
They have been following me for days.
他们已经追了我好些天了
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
All right, now you can be on your way.
好了, 现在你可以继续赶路了
Taypi is only about 15 miles
Taypi离这里只有15英里远
down the tracks here. You just follow it.
沿着车轨走, 你就能找到了
Even if I make it, they’ll catch me
就算我到了那, 他们也会抓到我的
and they’ll kill me.
然后他们会杀了我
Well, good for them, whoever they are.
那, 不管是谁, 他们就交好运喽
I’m not gonna repeat myself,
我可不再重复第二遍了
you son of a bitch. Get up and get down the tracks.
你这混球, 沿着车轨继续赶路!
Please.
求你了
Have pity and help me.
行行好帮帮我
I can give you your money back.
我能把钱还给你的
I have the money, but it’s hidden.
我有钱, 只是我把它藏起来了
That’s why they’re after me.
所以他们才追我
You’d better not be playing me, you bastard.
你最好别玩我, 小杂种
It’s two or three days on horseback from here…
从这里骑马到那儿要两三天
an abandoned mine.
在一个废弃的矿里
I’m an engineer.
我是个工程师
I work at the tin mines.
我在锡矿工作
That’s why I came over from Spain.
所以才从西班牙到这儿来
When we get there, I’ll give you
等我们到了那
your money back. I promise.
我就把钱还你, 我保证
That’s not good enough.
光说可不够
I stole from the mine I was working at in Oruro.
我从矿上偷的, 我在奥鲁罗♥干♥活
Those mines are well-guarded. Patiño owns all that.
那些矿可是守卫森严, 那可是巴提涅的矿
Yeah.

You stole from Simon Patiño?
你偷了西蒙·巴提涅?
You’re plowing in high cotton, boy.
你这个险冒的可不小, 小伙子
Can I have a drink?
我能喝点吗?
Patiño, huh?
巴提涅, 呵?
Yes.

I robbed the Suyana Mine.
我抢了苏亚那矿
Patiño… you know him?
巴提涅… 你知道他?
I know snakes,
我知道那些毒蛇
no matter what hole they crawl out of.
不管是从哪个洞里爬出来的
-How many’s following you? -I don’t know.
-有多少人在追你? -我不知道
A dozen maybe. I’m not sure.
有十几个吧, 我不确定
How far back are they?
他们在你身后多远?
A day or two.
一两天的路吧
Not anymore.
现在不是了
Who are you?
你叫什么?
My name is Eduardo.
我叫Eduardo
How much money did you steal, Eduardo?
你偷了多少, Eduardo?
Not much. Just enough to…
不多, 就够…
Nobody steals not much from the richest man on the continent.
没人会从这个这个洲最富的人那里, 就偷”不多”的钱的
Now how much did you steal?
现在说, 你偷了多少?
£10,000 sterling.
10万银币
$50,000 American, more or less.
差不多5万美元
Yeah, well, that’s $25,000 for me then.
好, 那么其中的25,000美元归我了
But you said $6,000.
你说过要6,000美元的!
Look, the only reason that you’re alive
嘿, 你现在还能活着的唯一原因
is that you might have some money.
是你可能有点钱
Now you owe me half.
所以你欠我一半
You owe me for every step I take without a horse,
我没有马走的这每一步路, 你都欠我
every hour I go without water. And you also owe me
我没水可喝的每一个钟头, 你也欠着我
for not shooting your sorry ass the first time I saw you.
你还欠着我没第一次见到你就轰烂你的屁♥股♥
-Do you understand? -Yeah.
-明白了吗? -明白
Now shut the fuck up and just follow me.
所以闭上你那该死的嘴, 跟我走就是
Fuck!
操!
Four days without a hat.
走了四天了, 连顶帽子都没有
This plateau sun is killing me.
这高原的太阳要烤死我了
Meet me at the cantina.
到酒馆去等着我
Keeper.
老板?
We only have chicha.
只有玉米酒
No. I want a pitcher of water.
别, 给我罐水吧
There’s only chicha.
只有玉米酒
Yeah…
好吧
Two Bolivianos.
两块钱
Gimme a drink.
给我杯喝的
And I want two boxes of ammunition too.
我还要两盒子弹
The same as yours.
和你的一样的那种
-I only have one. -Okay.
-我就一盒了 -好的
Thanks.
谢谢
I bought us a couple of mules.
我买♥♥了些骡子
That’s all there is around here.
这里就只有这东西
At least buy me a drink. You’ll soon be rich.
至少给我买♥♥杯喝的吧, 你很快就是富翁了
Nice pistol.
好枪
I should thank you. I could have died.
我该谢谢你, 没你我可能已经死了
The plateau is like hell.
这高原像地狱一样
You got no business judging this land.
这地方如何不关你事
And I’m not helping you either.
还有我也不是在帮你
I’m just trying to get back what’s mine.
我只是要拿回属于自己的那份
Okay.

So what do we do now?
我们现在干什么?
Drink.
喝酒呗
Okay, we agree on something.
好, 我们总算还有点共识
In silence.
废话少说
Will you get your ass up?
你还打不打算起来啊?
I’ve got a couple of mules here.
这里有几匹骡子
Let’s get mounted.
我们骑它们走
Come on.
快过来
I’m ready when you are.
你准备好了我们就出发
Hey.

Thank you.
谢谢你
You know, if that money doesn’t exist,
要是那儿没钱的话
I’m going to kill you. I’ll take my sweet time doing it too.
我会杀了你, 享受那甜蜜的时光
Shouldn’t we move faster?
我们是不是该走快点儿
Last time you moved faster you killed your horse.
上次你走的快, 马都被你搞死了
Don’t you remember that?
你不记得了?
I wouldn’t say I killed my horse.
我可没说我搞死我的马?
You wouldn’t, huh? What would you say?
你没, 哈? 那你会说什么?
Hey, who do you think you are?
嘿, 你以为你是谁啊?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!