Mr. Butch Cassidy himself.
Butch Cassidy先生本人
I knew it.
我就知道
That explains so many things.
这样好多事就说得通了
You know what?
你知道吗?
In Tupiza everyone was shouting
在图皮萨, 所有人都在喊
that the famous gringo outlaw was alive.
说那个最著名的美国恶棍还活着
And me buying new clothes…
我买♥♥了些新衣服…
can you imagine?
你能想象吗?
Take it easy. They still must be far.
放轻松, 他们还远着呢
So here we are
现在我们又聚在一起了
just a few hours from freedom
离自♥由♥和美好生活
and the good life.
只有几个小时的路程
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
You can’t think I abandoned you, right?
你不会认为我丢下了你吧?
I just couldn’t stay there with so much going on.
我只是不能呆在那儿, 那里发生了这么多事
And I knew you’d turn up.
我知道你会出现的
That mine didn’t belong to Patiño?
那矿不是巴提涅的?
And your name is not James Blackthorn.
你也不叫James Blackthorn
Well, we all have our secrets.
好吧, 我们都有自己的秘密
But now all the cards are on the table.
但现在所有的底牌都亮出来了
No. You’re right. It wasn’t his any longer.
对, 你说对了, 那不再是他的了
So what?
那又怎样?
It had different owners… owners anyway.
它有了新主, 但终究是主人的
$50,000, James.
50,000美元啊, James
That’s no lie. Come on, let’s go.
这可不是假的, 来啊, 咱们走
Look, there are your mountains.
看啊, 那就是你的山
We’re almost there. I’ll be your gang now…
我们就要到那儿了, 我会是你的伙计
you and me, James. You and me.
你和我, James, 就你和我
You said yourself… you were dead,
你自己说的… 你都已经是个死人了
breeding horses in that old house.
在那栋老房♥里喂马
Now you have money and you have it all…
但现在你有钱了, 你拥有一切…
your name, your life.
你的名字, 你的生活
You’re a damn legend, and here you are.
你是个伟大的传奇, 你又回来了
Here you are.
你又回来了
Here I am.
我是回来了
Have you gone crazy?!
你疯啦?!
Motherfucker!
混♥蛋♥!
They’ll be here shortly.
他们很快就会到这儿的
This time they’ve got the army with them.
这次有军队跟着他们
But you shot me!
但你射伤了我!
Son of a bitch!
你这个混♥蛋♥!
Is it the money?
你是为了钱?
How can you, bastard?
你怎么能这样, 杂种?
You never did see the difference, did you?
你从来就没意识到这有什么不同, 是吧?
For the Indians?
留给那些印第安人?
For a bunch of miners? For them?
给那群矿工, 给他们?
And what about me?
那我怎么办?
I’m your friend.
我是你的朋友
I gave you everything… everything.
我把一切都给你了, 一切都给你了…
I saved your life.
我救过你的命!
I gave you your name back, I did.
我还把你的声名还给你了!
Difference? What’s the fucking difference?
不同, 该死的, 有什么不同?
What’s the fucking difference?
到底有什么不同?
Are you going to leave me like this,
你就要这样丢下我
you son of a bitch?
你这个混♥蛋♥?
Are you?
你来真的?
Okay. Okay.
好吧, 好吧
Give the money back to them.
把钱还给他们
Give the money back to them,
把钱还给他们
but don’t leave me here, please.
但求你了, 别这样丢下我
Please.
求你了
Damn you, Butch Cassidy!
去死吧, Butch Cassidy!
Damn you!
去死吧!
I could have killed you!
我本来可以杀了你的!
I could have killed you
我本来可以杀了你的
and I didn’t.
我却没有
But they’ll do it for me.
但他们会帮我♥干♥这件事的
They’ll track you down
他们会追上你
and kill you like a dog.
然后杀了你, 就像杀死一条狗
Don’t leave me here, please.
别把我丢在这儿, 求你了
♪ To the gallows ♪
♪ 绞架是我唯一的去处 ♪
♪ I must go ♪
♪ 唯一的 ♪
♪ To the gallows ♪
♪ 绞架是我唯一的去处 ♪
♪ I must go ♪
♪ 唯一的 ♪
♪ To the gallows ♪
♪ 绞架是我唯一的去处 ♪
♪ I must go… ♪
♪ 唯一的… ♪
Bolivia.
玻利维亚
Dammit! Bolivia.
去你的! 玻利维亚
♪ I’m just a poor ♪
♪ 我只是个可怜的 ♪
♪ Wayfaring stranger ♪
♪ 旅行中的陌生人 ♪
♪ Traveling through ♪
♪ 日日穿行 ♪
♪ This world below ♪
♪ 在这个世界上 ♪
♪ There’s no sickness ♪
♪ 而那片 ♪
♪ No toil, nor danger ♪
♪ 我要去的大♥陆♥上 ♪
♪ In that bright land ♪
♪ 那里没有病痛 ♪
♪ To which I go… ♪
♪ 没有劳苦, 亦没有凶险… ♪
We’re not done yet.
我不认为我们完事了
We’ll continue.
我们继续走
♪ To see my father ♪
♪ 为了见到我的父亲 ♪
♪ I’m going there ♪
♪ 我必须要到那里去 ♪
♪ No more to roam ♪
♪ 不再徘徊 ♪
♪ I’m just going ♪
♪ 我只是一路 ♪
♪ Over Jordan ♪
♪ 朝向约旦 ♪
♪ I’m just going ♪
♪ 我只是一路 ♪
♪ Over home ♪
♪ 朝向故乡 ♪
♪ I’m just going ♪
♪ 我只是一路 ♪
♪ Over Jordan ♪
♪ 朝向约旦 ♪
♪ I’m just going ♪
♪ 我只是一路 ♪
♪ Over home. ♪
♪ 朝向故乡 ♪
You know what, Mackinley?
你知道吗, 麦金利?
This place is famous for how easy it is to get lost.
这地方是出了名的容易迷路
You helped the gringo.
你帮了那个美♥国♥佬♥
We’ll take your horse.
我们会牵走你的马
So pray the God of the Mountains spares your life.
你可以向山神祈祷让他饶过你
Whoo-hoo-hoo!
喔嚯嚯!
♪ My name, it is Sam Hall ♪
♪ 我的名字, 叫做那山姆·豪尔 ♪
♪ Sam Hall ♪
♪ 山姆·豪尔啊 ♪
♪ My name, it is Sam Hall ♪
♪ 我的名字, 叫做那山姆·豪尔 ♪
♪ Sam Hall ♪
♪ 山姆·豪尔啊 ♪
♪ My name, it is Sam Hall ♪
♪ 我的名字, 叫做那山姆·豪尔 ♪
♪ And I hate you, one and all ♪
♪ 我讨厌你们, 个个都讨厌 ♪
♪ I hate you, one and all ♪
♪ 我讨厌你们, 个个都讨厌 ♪
♪ Damn your eyes ♪
♪ 你们没眼色啊 ♪
♪ I killed a man, they said ♪
♪ 人人都知道, 我杀过人的 ♪
♪ So they said ♪
♪ 人人都知道 ♪
♪ I killed a man, they said ♪
♪ 人人都知道, 我杀过人的 ♪
♪ So they said ♪
♪ 人人都知道 ♪
♪ I killed a man, they said ♪
♪ 人人都知道, 我杀过人的 ♪
♪ ‘Cause I bashed his bloody head ♪
♪ 我把他敲了个头破血流 ♪
♪ And I left him there for dead ♪
♪ 留他在那儿等死 ♪
♪ Damn his eyes ♪
♪ 你们不长眼啊 ♪
♪ To the gallows I must go ♪
♪ 绞架是我唯一的去处 ♪
♪ I must go ♪
♪ 唯一的 ♪
♪ To the gallows I must go ♪
♪ 绞架是我唯一的去处 ♪
♪ I must go ♪
♪ 唯一的 ♪
♪ To the gallows I must go ♪
♪ 绞架是我唯一的去处 ♪
♪ While you critters down below ♪
♪ 你们这些畜生下地狱去吧 ♪
♪ Yell up, “Sam, I told you so” ♪
♪ 喊吧”山姆, 我告诉过你了” ♪
♪ Well, damn your eyes ♪
♪ 唉, 你们没长眼啊 ♪
♪ I saw Molly in the crowd ♪
♪ 我看见莫莉就在那人群中啊 ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!