Not about poker, my friend.
不懂打牌, 伙计
You two are…
你们俩…
you’re quite a sight.
看上去真不错
All the more reason for you to join us.
那你更该加入我们了
Go on, get out of here, damn it.
去吧, 出去会儿, 该死的
I need some sleep.
我需要睡一下
Bring me up something to drink. And watch yourselves.
给我带点儿喝的, 小心点
Come on, Butch. Ain’t nobody been chasing us for a long time.
别傻了, Butch, 很长时间都不会有人来追我们了
“Ain’t nobody been chasing us
“很长时间都不会有人
for a long time.” Damn your eyes.
来追我们了”, 你什么眼神啊
Shut up. We’d have been long gone three days ago
闭嘴, 我们三天前就该离开这儿了
if it hadn’t been for your mosquito bite.
要不是你被蚊子咬了的话
I can’t even pronounce the name of this damn place.
我都不知道这鬼地方叫什么
San Juan.
圣胡安
Anyways,
管他的
and why the hell haven’t they put cuffs on us?
他们怎么不给我们带手铐呢?
They probably don’t have any handcuffs.
他们根本就没手铐
This is humiliating.
这太侮辱人了
You don’t say.
可不是
Oh, here we go.
噢, 他可来了
Sir.
先生
Here are your gringo bandits. One’s sick.
你要找的那两个美国混♥蛋♥, 一个病了
Sorry to hear you’ve not been too well.
听说你身体欠佳真遗憾
Oh, it’s just an insect bite,
哦, 不过是被虫子咬了一下
Mr. Mackinley, nothing serious.
麦金利先生, 没什么大不了
Yes, these places… you never know
对, 你可不知道这地方…
what’ll be the next damn insect or vermin
到处都是该死的虫子
to rip a piece off of you.
到处咬你
Look.

Snakebite, two years ago at Chaco.
两年前在查科被蛇咬的
There’s a saying around here: “Dos pasitos”… “Two steps.”
人们都叫它”两步”
They say by the third step you’re dead.
走第三步的时候你就没命了
I got lucky.
我运气还算好
This one
这个
was last winter in Atacama…
是去年冬天在阿塔卡马搞的…
a scorpion the size of a clock.
像钟这么大的一只蝎子
I could hardly walk for two months.
两个月我都没法走路
Then I was left with this lump.
然后就给我留下了这么个肿块
But I’m sure I’m not telling you
不过我知道
a damn thing you don’t know yourselves.
这些破事我不说你们也知道
We’ve all been in the same places.
我们一直都在同样的地方
It was about time we met face to face
我们相见只不过是时间问题
finally.
终于啊
Go to hell, Mackinley. Let’s get it over with.
少来了, 麦金利, 利索点
I can’t wait.
-我都等不及了
Open. It’s the sheriff.
开门, 是警长来了
Mr. Albion Mackinley,
阿尔比恩·麦金利先生,
May I introduce Miss Etta Place?
请容我介绍艾塔·普拉斯小姐
Well well, Mackinley.
哇, 麦金利
My, you’re a gentleman.
嗯, 你还满绅士范儿的嘛
I thought all Pinkerton men were bloodthirsty thugs
我还以为所有平克顿来的家伙都是些嗜血狂徒呢
sold to the highest bidder.
卖♥♥给出价最高的人
You gonna run in your underwear?
你要穿着你的内衣跑路吗?
What?
什么?
I have a gift for you.
我给你带了个礼物
It’s a gringo machine.
是美国的机器啊
Silver is best used for other things.
在玻利维亚, 银子最好
I don’t understand that time.
我又不懂时间
Yeah, me neither.
好吧, 我也不懂
Don’t do that! It’s mine!
别这样! 这可是我的
Keep it.
留着它吧
It’s something to remember me by.
你看见这东西就会想起我
Cheers.
干杯
To the two of you.
致你们俩
I’m going to go. It’s dark out.
我得走了, 外面天已经黑了
Yana,
Yana
you know I’m going back to my country tomorrow.
你知道我明天就要回自己的国家了
For good.
再也不回来了
Spend the night here, please.
留下来过夜吧, 求你的
I can’t.
不行
My family’s waiting for me. It’s dark out.
我家人等着我呢, 外面天都黑了
Sure.
当然
I have rain gear.
我有雨衣
-No? -No.
-不要? -不要
Goodbye, Mr. James. Take care of yourself.
再见, James先生, 照顾好你自己
What about all this?
这房♥子怎么办?
This?
这房♥子?
Eh, it’s just a place.
嗨, 这不就是块地嘛
Yana and her family will make good use of it.
Yana和她家人会好好利用
They live off the land.
他们靠地生活
More?
再喝点?
About two months ago I got a letter from San Francisco.
两个月前我收到一封旧金山寄来的信
A woman I’d loved very much
我深爱的一个女人
died of tuberculosis,
得结核病死了
left an only kid…
留下一个孩子
a son I’ve never seen before.
一个我从未见过的儿子
So I figured…
所以我觉得…
now might be a good time to go back
是时候回去了
and pay him a visit, you know,
你知道的, 去看看他
keep each other company.
陪伴彼此
Sometimes I think
有的时候我觉得
there’s only two moments in a man’s life:
男人一生里只有两个瞬间
One’s when he leaves home; and the other one’s
他离开的那一刻
when he returns.
和他归来的那一刻
Everything else is just in the middle.
其余所有都只是过场而已
Well, looks like we’ll be headed in different directions, ain’t we?
这样看来我们要分道扬镳了, 对吧?
Mr. James?
James先生?
Yana?
Yana?
Good morning.
早上好
What do you want?
你们来干什么?
We found your horse in the desert four days ago.
四天前我们在沙漠里发现了你的马
Where is he?
他在哪儿?
He’s dead.
它死了
But we have your blankets and your money.
但我们带来了你的毯子和你的钱
So?
所以呢
Where’s your friend the Spaniard?
你那个西班牙朋友在哪儿?
What friend?
什么朋友?
Fucking gringo!
死美♥国♥佬♥!
Yana.
Yana
Yana.
Yana
Yana.
Yana
Yana!
Yana!
That’s enough.
够了
All right, let’s get this over with.
好了, 我们快把这事儿了了
Go.
来吧
Argh!
哇!
Shit!
真该死!
Here, you might need to use this.
给, 你可能用得上这个的
Thanks for that.
多亏那个
They’re smart.
他们很聪明
Someone must have told them we were together,
肯定有人和他们说过我们在一起
so they sent two women so we wouldn’t suspect.
所以他们派了两个女人过来, 我们就不会起疑心了
When they realize they are not coming back,
如果他们发觉这两个人没回去的话
they will come after us.
就会来追我们了
Is he waiting outside?
他在外面等?
Yeah.

It’s a long trip.
这旅程会很漫长的
If I made it here, I can make it back.
我能到这儿来, 就能回去
We all can.
我们都可以
He’ll forgive you.
他会原谅你的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!