We could get shot any minute now
我们现在随时可能被枪击
-and you acting like nothing… -What? Come on.
-你却好像事不关己一样 -什么? 拜托
Enough already! Go to hell, man!
我受够了! 去死吧, 你这莽夫!
Go to fucking hell!
去死吧!
The last miner left eight years ago.
八年前, 最后一个矿工离开了这
There were 10,000 people living here at one point.
曾经一度有10,000人住这
Patiño was convinced he could bleed a little more out of it.
巴提涅相信他还能从这里多榨点油水
So when I came over from Spain,
所以我从西班牙来这后
he sent me here and had me searching
他就派我到这, 我勘察了六个月
six months for nothing.
一无所获
I know this mine like I dug it myself.
我对这熟悉的就像是我自己挖的一样
You’d better.
你最好是说真的
Are you going to kill me when you get the money?
你拿到钱后会杀了我吗?
Come on, let’s get this over with.
好啦, 我们快点完事吧
Wait.
等等
I have no reason to trust you either.
我也没理由信任你
There is a lot of money at stake.
那可是一大笔钱
Where did you get that antique?
你从哪儿搞到这家伙的
I’m not so bad with Bolivian women.
我跟玻利维亚女人处得也不赖
So you’re going to shoot me now?
所以你现在要对我开枪了?
Huh?
哈?
No, I don’t want to.
不, 我不想的
We’ve been together for days
我们在一起这么多天了
and I don’t even know your name.
我连你的名字都不知道
I can’t trust someone with no name.
我不能信任一个连名字都不知道的人
Well, you ought to trust me.
你该信任我的
I saved your life a couple of times, didn’t I?
我救过你好多次了, 对吧?
Besides, I’m not your problem.
另外, 我也没带给你什么麻烦
That’s your problem over there.
你的麻烦在那儿呢
What?
什么?
That dust.
那些尘土
Those could be several of your friends at a full gallop.
可能是你那些朋友在快马加鞭的朝这儿赶呢
You’re empty, son.
你没子弹了, 伙计
You son of a bitch.
你这个混♥蛋♥
Yeah.

You should’ve heard what they called me back in Wyoming.
你该听听以前在怀俄明人们称我什么
We are close.
我们就快到了
Next gallery to the left. Watch your head.
下一个地道往左拐, 小心头
When did you find out I had the other revolver?
你啥时发现我还有只手♥枪♥?
About 10 minutes ago.
10分钟前吧
Giddyup, son. Bring the light.
过来, 伙计, 拿灯照照
I’m not a goddamn mole.
我可不是什么该死的鼹鼠
It’s all here.
都在这儿了
I’m willing to split it now.
我们现在就把它分了吧
-What’s to split? -Sorry?
-分什么? -你说什么?
There’s nothing to split. It’s useless in here.
没什么可分的, 这东西在这儿根本没用
I mean, if you make it out of here alive, it might be worth something,
我是说, 如果你能活着从这儿出去, 还能值点钱
but right now all you got is your stupid gun and your lamp.
但现在你有的就是你这该死的枪和灯
Now how the hell do we get out of here?
现在我们怎么离开这鬼地方?
-Just follow me. -Yeah, that’s what I’ve been doing.
-跟着我就是了 -对啊, 我一直都这么做的
Come on. The mine has lots of ways out of the mountain.
过来, 这矿有很多出口可以出山的
Now what, Mr. Engineer?
现在怎么办, 工程师先生?
Shoot the lights. Leave them blind.
打他们的灯, 让他们摸黑去
Okay, here’s your gun back.
好, 枪还你
-Ready? -Ready.
-准备好了? -好了
Goddamn Spaniard!
该死的西班牙佬!
You call this a way out?
你管这叫出去的路?
I could find my way out of hell easier than this.
从地狱出去的路都比这好走
Thanks to this way out,
还好有这条出路
it’ll be impossible for them to pick up our trail again, old man.
他们没法追查我们的踪迹了, 老家伙
Where the hell are we?
我们在哪?
-We are safe. -Safe?
-我们安全了 -安全?
You stole $50,000. You ain’t gonna be safe for long.
你偷了50,000美元, 你可安全不了多久
Well, I guess I’ll have to live with that.
好吧, 看来我得习惯这种感觉了
But I feel good.
不过我感觉很好
I feel better than ever.
从没感觉这么好过
The name’s James Blackthorn,
我叫James Blackthorn,
Utah, United States.
来自美国犹他州
Eduardo Apodaca
Eduardo Apodaca
from Madrid, Spain.
从西班牙马德里来
Rosario is not too far from here.
罗萨里奥离这儿不远
We can buy cheap horses over there.
我们在那儿能买♥♥到很便宜的马
I got me a little ranch somewhere around here.
在那儿我有块儿小牧场
We can get some rest up there.
我们可以在那儿歇歇脚
Sometimes it’s beautiful.
有时候这里还真美
It is that.
一点没错
You kept me waiting for an hour for that?
你让我等了一个小时就为这个?
You in a hurry?
你很急吗?
Sometimes this is like having a little friend along with you,
有的时候就像有个朋友陪着你一样
-maybe even better. -Yeah.
-可能还更好 -是啊
♪ Well, my name, it is Sam Hall ♪
♪ 我的名字, 叫做那山姆·豪尔啊 ♪
♪ Sam Hall ♪
♪ 山姆·豪尔 ♪
♪ My name, it is Sam Hall ♪
♪ 我的名字, 叫做那山姆·豪尔啊 ♪
♪ Sam Hall ♪
♪ 山姆·豪尔 ♪
♪ My name, it is Sam Hall ♪
♪ 我的名字, 叫做那山姆·豪尔 ♪
♪ And I hate you, one and all ♪
♪ 我讨厌你们, 个个都讨厌 ♪
♪ I hate you, one and all ♪
♪ 我讨厌你们, 个个都讨厌 ♪
♪ Damn your eyes ♪
♪ 你们没眼色啊 ♪
♪ To the gallows I must go, I must go… ♪
♪ 绞架是我唯一的去处… ♪
Get him!
抓住它!
♪ To the gallows I must go, I must go ♪
♪ 绞架是我唯一的去处 ♪
♪ To the gallows I must go ♪
♪ 绞架是我唯一的去处 ♪
♪ While you critters down below ♪
♪ 你们这些畜生下地狱去吧 ♪
♪ Yell out, “Sam, I told you so” ♪
♪ 喊吧”山姆, 我告诉过你了” ♪
♪ Well, damn your eyes ♪
♪ 唉, 你们没长眼啊 ♪
♪ Now the preacher, he did come ♪
♪ 现在传教士真的来了 ♪
♪ He did come ♪
♪ 他真的来了 ♪
♪ Now the preacher, he did come ♪
♪ 现在传教士真的来了 ♪
♪ He did come ♪
♪ 他真的来了 ♪
♪ Now the preacher, he did come ♪
♪ 现在传教士真的来了 ♪
♪ And he preached till kingdom come… ♪
♪ 他们传道直到君临天下 ♪
♪ Well, you can kiss my bloody bum ♪
♪ 你们现在可以拍拍我马屁, 没长眼的家伙们 ♪
♪ Damn your eyes ♪
♪ 你们没长眼啊 ♪
♪ My name is Samuel ♪
♪ 我就叫做塞缪尔 ♪
♪ Samuel ♪
♪ 塞缪尔 ♪
♪ My name is Samuel ♪
♪ 我就叫做塞缪尔 ♪
♪ Samuel ♪
♪ 塞缪尔 ♪
♪ My name is Samuel ♪
♪ 我就叫做塞缪尔 ♪
♪ And I’ll see you all in hell ♪
♪ 我们地狱再见 ♪
♪ I’ll see you all in hell ♪
♪ 我们地狱再见 ♪
♪ Damn your eyes. ♪
♪ 没长眼的家伙们 ♪
You’re rich, right? I mean your family.
你有钱吗? 我是指, 你家里
Well, I guess it depends on whom you compare me to.
这得看你把跟什么人比了
Poor people.
穷♥人♥
In that case, I reckon
这样的话, 你可以说我
you could say I grew up comfortably.
出身优渥了
Never rode with a gentleman before.
我以前从没和个上层人一起骑过马
Never thought I would.
也从未想过
“Friendship is the most valuable thing
友谊是一个人所能拥有的
a man can have.
最宝贵的东西
It’s worth more than money, land, horses or cattle.
它比金钱、土地、牛马都要珍贵
It might be the only thing you never forget.
可能是你唯一不会遗忘的东西
And it lasts forever.
直到永远
Your father believed that. Your mother did too.”
你父亲笃信这一点, 你母亲也是
You just have to hold the cards steady.
你把那卡片立起来就成了
Rattlesnake bites are your thing,
你像是被响尾蛇咬了
not mosquitoes.
而不是蚊子
Etta bought these suits so we could wear them, Butch.
艾塔给我们买♥♥了些西服, Butch
Now get up off your sorry ass and come downstairs with us.
现在从床上滚起来, 跟我们下楼去
Argentineans know plenty, but not about poker…
阿根廷人懂不少东西, 但不懂打牌

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!