But I am mad about Jose.
但我为荷西疯狂
I’d give up smoking if he asked me.
只要他提出 我愿为他戒烟
Come on, darling, let’s eat.
时候不早了
It’s getting late.
我们去吃东西吧
I’m leaving tomorrow and I haven’t begun to pack.
明天就要离开 我还没收拾行李
Didn’t want Jose to think I’m a girl who loses her key,
我不想荷西认为 我是个丢钥匙狂
so I had 26 of them made.
所以我配了二十六把钥匙
Wait. I got a better idea.
等等 我有更好的提议
Kind of a farewell gesture.
作为道别仪式
Somebody must have tripped the lock.
一定是有人弄坏了门锁
Ah, crafty devil, that Yunioshi.
肯定是那个狡猾的雄志
Wake up, wake up! The British are coming!
醒醒 英国人来了
Or, in this case, the Brazilians.
或许是巴西人
Exactly.
准确地说
I’ve still got to clean up that rice.
我还要清理那些饭
Hey, you know…
你可知道…
There she are who did it! The wanted woman! There!
队长 她在那儿 那女人
Groenburger. Narcotics squad.
扫毒组的克朗柏格
What do you mean?
什么意思?
What’s going on?
发生何事?
Why don’t you ask your boss? What boss?
为什么不去问你的老板? 什么老板?
Sally Tomato. Ask him. Come on.
沙里·托马图 去问他
Look around for narcotic! They got plenty in there.
四处搜查 看看有没有毒品 他们有很多毒品
What’s your name? Varjak.
你叫什么名字 瓦约克
Hold it down over there!
留在那儿
Paul Varjak. V-A-R-J-A-K. Get lost!
保罗·瓦约克 瓦约克 走开
Get out!
快走开
I’m a writer. W-R-I-T-E-R.
我是作家 作家
I can’t answer all your questions.
我不能回答所有问题
One at a time. One, please. Good.
每次问一条 谢谢 很好
I can’t answer all your questions.
我不能回答所有问题
One at a time.
每次问一条
Knock it off!
请静下来 很好
Now, why don’t you start?
由你开始吧
Did you carry messages in code?
你曾替托马图用密♥码♥带口讯?
Of course not.
当然不是
I’d just give Mr O’Shaughnessy the weather report.
我只是替奥肖内西报告天气
Simply do not ask me what this is all about.
别问我当中的内容
You did visit Tomato? Every week. What’s wrong?
但你曾探访托马图? 每周都去 怎么了?
Tomato’s part of the narcotics syndicate.
他参与毒品买♥♥卖♥♥
He never mentioned narcotics.
他不曾向我提及毒品
These wretched people keep persecuting him.
他被诬告使我感到愤怒
He’s a deeply sensitive person, a darling old man.
他是一个感性而又亲切的老人
Then you’re innocent. Of course.
那么你是清白的? 当然
What are you going to do about it? Who’s your lawyer?
你会怎么办? 什么意思? 谁是你的律师?
I don’t know. Mr O’Shaughnessy, I guess.
不知道 可能是奥肖内西先生
Mr O’Shaughnessy!
奥肖内西先生
Hey! Get out of here!
快走开
All right, come on! OK, move.
好的 进来! 好了 拿开
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Get in there!
到那边去!
Yeah. Mr Paul Varjak?
你好 保罗·瓦约克先生?
Yeah.

Ready with Mr Berman in Hollywood.
准备跟好莱坞的伯曼先生通话
Kindly deposit $3 for the first 3 minutes.
请投入三元 作为第一个三分钟谈话费
Hello? Hello?
喂? 喂?
OJ Berman here. Who’s calling?
OJ·伯曼 是谁?
This is Paul Varjak. Nice to talk to you, kid.
伯曼先生 我是保罗·瓦约克 很高兴和你谈话
Varjak…V-A-R-J-A-K.
瓦约克…V-A-R-J-A-K
I’m a friend of Holly’s. We met at a party.
我是赫丽的朋友 我在派对上见过你
Who? Paul. Paul Varjak.
谁? 保罗 保罗·瓦约克
Mr Berman, this is Fred.
伯曼 我是弗瑞德
Oh, Fred, baby, huh?
原来是弗瑞德啊
You’re calling about the kid, huh?
你打电♥话♥是为了那女孩子
Everything’s under control. You can just relax.
局面己受控制 放松一点
I spoke to my lawyer in New York.
我跟纽约的律师谈过
I told him to take care of it, but keep my name anonymous.
他会处理一切 但别公开我的名字
What? I want no part of it. Hear me?
什么? 我不想别人知道我和此事有关
You sound like you’re in a tunnel.
你像是在隧♥道♥里
It’s this executive phone I have.
那是高档电♥话♥的问题
What? Executive phone!
什么? 高档电♥话♥!
They only got her on 10,000 bail.
弗瑞德 她的保释金只需一万元
My lawyer can get her out at 10am.
我的律师可在今早保释她
I tell you what you do.
我告诉你
You bust into that dump she lives in,
你该去她那狗窝
collect all her junk,
收拾她的行李
go get her, take her to a hotel under a phoney name.
再去监狱接她 以假名替她入住饭店
Keep her away from the reporters.
我们不想她接触记者
Will you do that?
你愿意这样做吗?
Sure, Mr Berman.
当然 伯曼先生
I can’t tell you how much I appreciate…
我真的很感激你…
Forget it. I mean, I owe her something.
算了吧 我的意思 我欠她情
Not that I owe her anything, if you get right down to it,
不是说欠她什么东西 若你想知道原因
but…she’s a crazy.
但…她是疯子
She’s a phoney.
她是骗子
But she’s a real phoney.
但她是真正的骗子
Know what I mean, kid?
你明白我的意思吗? 小子
Yeah, I know what you mean.
我明白
Thanks, Mr Berman. Thanks a lot.
谢谢你 伯曼先生
Right!
好了
Why don’t you behave?
怎么不听话了?
Quel night.
晚安
I did a little housebreaking while you were away.
你不在时 我破门而入你家
Clayton Hotel, driver. 84th and Madison.
请去克雷顿饭店 八十四街和麦迪逊街交界
OJ thinks you should stay out of sight for a while.
OJ认为你该躲躲风头
I got your stuff here, including cat.
我带来你的物品 包括猫咪
Hope he’s all right.
希望他没事
Hello, cat…
猫咪 你好…
Poor no-name slob.
可怜的无名猫
Listen, darling, did you find that plane ticket?
听着 亲爱的 你找到机票吗?
Here. We can cash it in. Are you kidding?
在这 可换回现金 换回现金? 你说笑吗?
What time is it? A little after 10.
现在几点? 刚过了十点
Idlewild Airport, driver.
好 去艾迪怀尔德机场
Never mind. You can’t do that. Why not?
别理会她 你不能这么做 为什么?
You don’t understand. You’re under indictment.
难道你不明白吗 你在保释期间
You jump bail, they’ll throw away the key.
离境会被拘捕
Don’t be ridiculous. Soon I’ll be married to the future president of Brazil.
别说笑了 我就要结婚成为未来的巴西总统夫人
That’ll give me diplomatic immunity or something.
我可以获得外交豁免权
I wouldn’t bet on it.
看来不是
What is it, darling?
什么?
I have a message for you.
你有口信
Oh, yes, I see.
好的 我明白了
Did he bring it in person, or was it shoved under the door?
他亲自送来还是只放在门下?
A cousin.
表亲送来的
Hand me my purse, will you, darling?
把手袋给我 好吗
A girl can’t read that sort of thing…
女孩子没涂上口红…
without her lipstick.
就不可以看口信
You read it to me, darling.
你替我读出来
I don’t think I can quite…bear…
我怕我承受不了…
Are you sure you want me to?
你真的想这样吗?
“My dearest little girl,
“我亲爱的小女孩”
“I have loved you knowing you were not as others,
“我爱你 我知道你与众不同”
“but conceive of my despair
“但我不喜欢受公众注目”
“upon discovering in such a brutal and public style
“我和你来自不同阶级”
“how very different you are from the manner of woman “a man of my position could hope to make his wife.
“你和我心目中的妻子很不同”
“I grieve for the disgrace of your present circumstances,
“很抱歉你现在名誉受损”
“and I do not find it in my heart
“我不想加深你的痛楚”
“to add my condemn…to the condemn that surrounds you.
“因为你己被旁人指责”
“So I hope you find it in your heart not to condemn me.
“希望你在心里不会指责我”
“I have my family to protect, and my name.
“我要保护家人和我的声誊”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!