你也一样
Oh, ditto.
你看着的是我一个月的房♥租
You are looking at one month’s rent.
马琳是谁
Who’s Marlene?
是玛琳
It’s Marlene.
真是对牛弹琴
God, I don’t know why I bother showing you anything.
你赚了多少
How much did you get?
两封信400美元
I got $400 for two.
比我刚赚到的多点
That’s a little more than I just made.
什么?
What?
卖♥♥了点粉
I just sold a little coke.
就在这?卖♥♥给谁了?
Right hereTo whom?
一个白♥痴♥ 里面大部分都是泻药 那人刚走
Some fool. Mostly laxative. Just left.
跟你说 帮个忙
You know what? Do me a favor
让你的肮脏交易离我远点
and keep me away from your seedy dealings.
女士们好
Hello, ladies.
我讨厌这个腔调
I resent that.
能否问一下 你们的肉桂卷有多甜?
May I ask…how sweet your cinnamon roll is?
甜得恰到好处
It’s perfect.
如果你不喜欢 我可以帮你吃掉
If you don’t like it, I’ll eat it.
我要一杯咖啡
Yeah, I’ll have a coffee.
能热一下吗
And can you warm it up?
当然
‘Course I can.
你要吃他鸡♥巴♥还是肉桂卷啊
How are you gonna eat it with his dick in your mouth?
民以食为天
First things first.
真不要脸
God, you’re shameless.
他先挑起来的
He started it.
不用客气
Oh, help yourself.
好的
Okay.
我们俩现在手里都有点钱
So, now we’ve both got some money.
要怎么花呢
What are we gonna do?
什么意思
What do you mean?
赌一把?买♥♥买♥♥买♥♥?还是喝一杯
GambleShopDrink?
你应该不会跳舞吧
I don’t suppose you dance?
不像你 我更喜欢把钱花在正确的地方
Unlike you, I prefer to put my money to good use.
比如买♥♥杂货 交房♥租
Like buying groceries or securing shelter.
我只是觉得咱们应该庆祝一下
I just thought we should do something.
生活多枯燥啊
I mean, life is dreary.
“Baby Won’t You Say You Love Me”
To cry as much, to laugh as much
And love me even half as much
As I love you
找地方坐吧
Let’s go sit down.
As I love you
谢谢你们
Thank you.
下一首歌♥送给今天不能到场的
This next song goes out to all the agoraphobic junkies
有公共场所恐惧症的瘾君子们
who couldn’t be here tonight.
我们不用呆很久
We don’t have to stay long.
喝一杯吗
One drink?
好的
Yeah, I like it. It’s good.
“Goodnight Ladies”
威士忌加苏打?
Scotch and soda?
来都来了
Well, I’m here.
Ladies, good night
It’s time to say goodbye
来两杯威士忌加苏打
Two scotch and sodas, please.
好的
You got it.
Good night, ladies
Ladies, good night
It’s time to say
Goodbye ?
All night long you’ve been drinking
Your tequila
But now you sucked your lemon peel dry
So why not get high
Good night, ladies
Ladies, good night
It’s a lonely
Saturday
Night
签名在这
Here is the signature.
这本书60美元
This is a $60 book.
实际价值大概150美元
Really worth probably about $150.
真希望他们有酒供应
Oh, baby, I hope they’ve got some booze.
肯定没有
They most certainly do not have booze.
可能有白粉
Maybe you can find some coke.
这个多少钱
How much is that?
$200.
你怎么知道这是他的真迹
How do you know he really signed it?
已经被鉴定过了
It’s authenticated.
谁鉴定的
By whom?
鉴定人
By an authenticator.
傻♥逼♥
Silly twat.
看这些卡片
Oh, look, cards.
你好
Hello.
你好 卡尔
Hey, Carl.
你好
Hi.
他太有意思了 不是吗
Such a hoot, isn’t he?
可不
Brilliant.
有意思
Such a hoot.
看看这宝贝
Take a look at this beauty.
我刚入手的
I just got this one in.
多萝西·帕克
Dorothy Parker.
我晚生了三十年
I was born 30 years too late.
我也有同感
I feel the same way.
这个多少钱
How much is that?
我们不买♥♥ 今天只是看看
Oh, that…We’re not buying. We’re just looking today.
没关系 我要卖♥♥600
No problem. I am asking $600.
如果你们感兴趣的话 记得先做好功课
But if you are tempted, make sure you do your homework.
不是所有卖♥♥家都像我们一样有眼光
Not all of the other dealers are as discerning as we are.
我们对真品可小心了
Some care more than others about getting the real thing.
以防万一 我们应该提防谁?
Just in case, who should we look out for?
那个人
That one.
系领结的那个吗
The bowtie?
要是我 就会离他远点
I’d stay away from him.
你太大嘴巴了
You run your mouth too much.
我说什么了?
What’d I say?
说太多了
Too much.
太好了 他就快搞完了
Oh, good. He’s almost finished.
去你那看看吧 走了
Let’s go to your place. Come on.
终于啊 那些苍蝇都快把我逼疯了
Finally. Those flies are driving me crazy.
太臭了
Oh! It smells horrible.
等收拾干净我再来
I’ll come back when it’s cleaned up.
这什么味儿啊
What’s going on in there?
什么?没味儿啊
What? Nothing.
真的很臭
It smells really bad.
你觉得我聋了吗
Yeah, do you think I’m deaf?
我都听见了
I heard them.
真是够了 我先整理一下
Jesus, I’ll do some straightening.
我不介意 李 开门
I don’t mind, Lee. Come on.
让我进去 我来帮你收拾
Let me in. I’ll come and help you.
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
老天
Oh, God.
就这些了
That’s the last of it.
我得缓缓
I need a break.
你好
Hello?
你好 是艾琳吗
HelloElaine?
你是谁?
Who is this?
我是谁?
Who is this?
是你给我打电♥话♥的
You called me.
你叫什么
What is your name?
你又叫什么
What’s your name?
我他妈是哈里森福特
Harrison fucking Ford.
你♥他♥妈♥又是谁
Who the hell are you?
劳什中介公♥司♥
Roush Agency.
玛乔丽在吗
Yes, is Marjorie there?
我是李·伊斯雷尔
Lee Israel calling.
很抱歉 她现在无法接电♥话♥
I’m sorry. She’s unavailable right now.
这样啊
Oh, I see.
能麻烦你告诉她我打过电♥话♥了吗
Will you please leave word for her that I called?
谢谢您了
Thank you.
劳什中介公♥司♥
Roush Agency.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!