我没办法越过那堵墙
Something I couldn’t penetrate.
我努力过了
I tried.
妈的 你知道的 艾琳
You know, God damn it, Elaine,
我跟你在一起时 比跟任何人一起时都更努力
I tried more with you than anybody else ever.
你并没有
No, you didn’t.
你想尽一切办法保持距离
You did everything you could to keep your distance.
你撒谎 经常酗酒
You lied, you drank constantly,
你很自私
you were self-involved.
我也没说自己是完美的
Well, I didn’t say I was perfect.
你当时觉得很痛苦
You were so miserable.
不 我没有
No, I wasn’t.
你有
Yes, you were.
我试着让你相信我
I tried to get you to trust me.
但试到一定程度 我就放弃了
Certain point, I just stopped trying.
多希望你没放弃
Yeah, I wish you hadn’t.
不要这就走了 拜托
Well, you don’t have to go yet. Come on.
李 你已经不归我管了
Lee, it’s not my job anymore.
给你做思想工作什么的 太累了
To talk you off the ledge. It’s exhausting.
我还有课
I got a class.
让他们鉴定去吧
Let them authenticate all they want.
这些都是真的 别让步
They’re real. Don’t settle.
李 我们要谈谈吗
Lee. Are we gonna talk about it?
我真的很抱歉
I mean, I’m really sorry.
卖♥♥掉之后 马上回来
Okay, afterwards, you come here immediately.
我会好好表现的 等着瞧吧 李 我会补偿你的
I’ll do good. You’ll see, Lee. I’ll make it up to you.
要个书面收据
And get a written receipt.
我要知道他们付了你多少钱
I wanna know how much you get paid.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
你还要摆多久的臭脸?
How long are you gonna freeze me out, huh?
我相信过你
I trusted you.
不知你注意到没 我不轻易相信别人
I don’t know if you’ve noticed this, but I don’t do that.
你提醒了我 我为什么不信
And you have reminded me why that is.
李 我有好好照顾你的猫 我发誓
Lee, I took care of your cat. I swear.
那是个意外 我感觉很糟糕
It was an accident, and I feel awful.
我们还会继续合作
We will continue to work together
因为我别无选择
because I have no other option.
但我们不是朋友
But we are not friends,
以前也不是
and I don’t think we actually ever were.
你怎么能这么说
Lee. Lee.
以后我们就在公共场合见面
We will meet in public,
你把自己生活给搞砸了 可别再搞砸我的生意
and you will not fuck this up like you fuck everything else up in your life.
你卖♥♥掉文件 拿到钱
You will sell those papers, you will get the money,
再把收据给我带回来
you will bring me a receipt.
卖♥♥掉了我就回来
I’ll be back after the sale.
太美了 不是吗
Aren’t they fabulous?
我就知道会有人识货的
I just know someone is going to treasure them.
我需要再来一杯
I need another one.
没那么需要吧
That’s debatable.
你想要多少钱
How much do you want for them?
每件300
I was thinking $300, each.
话说回来 你有现金吗
Actually, do you have cash?
That’s 500.
$600.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
不行 这儿有人了
No. I’m waiting for somebody.
标得一清二楚
It’s clearly marked.
我很确定这些是偷来的
I’m pretty sure they were stolen,
但我没多问
but I didn’t want to ask.
她让我帮忙把这些卖♥♥掉
She asked me to sell them for her as a favor…
我就说 “没问题”
so, I said, “Of course I will.”
帮忙?
As a favor?
你没有分成?
You don’t accept a cut?
一小部分
Well, a small one.
非常少
Very small.
就这样吧
You know what?
我算是认清他了 真是……
Oh, I got him. That’s…
李·伊斯雷尔?我是索拉纳斯特工 这是道尔特工
Lee IsraelI’m Agent Solanas. This is Agent Doyle.
我们是来给你发传票的 要求你出席联邦大陪审团审判
We’re here to deliver a subpoena to appear before a federal grand jury.
你的出庭时间是今天起的两周后
Your appearance is scheduled for two weeks from today.
我们抓到了你的雇员 杰克·霍克
We’ve intercepted your employee, Jack Hock.
他正在配合调查
He’s cooperating,
跟你交易过的商家也一样
as are the dealers you’ve done business with.
霍克先生要求 你不得接近他
Mr. Hock requests that you do not try to reach him
不得给他打电♥话♥ 或以任何形式骚扰他
or telephone or harass him in any way.
你不得销毁跟本案有关的任何证据
You are forbidden to destroy any evidence pertinent to this case.
头疼吗
Headache?
疼死了
Awful.
难怪
Can’t say I blame you.
看起来 情况很糟糕
Looking at this stuff, it is pretty bad.
可能你要坐一阵子牢了
We’re probably looking at some time behind bars.
不过 这些信真的很了不起
That said, these letters are pretty incredible.
我特别喜欢露易丝·布鲁克斯这封
I especially enjoyed the Louise Brooks.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
听着 如果你想让我代理你的案子
Look, if you want me to represent you…
在出庭之前 你还有一些事要做
there are a few things you’re going to have to do before appearing in court.
比如什么
Like what?
规范行为
Clean up your act.
首先 你得找份工作 什么工作都行
First, you’re getting a job. Any kind of job.
其次 你要加入社区服务 以此证明你悔过了
Second, you’re enrolling in community service to show just how penitent you are.
什么?什么样的服务?
WhatWhat kind of service?
有儿童参与的
Something with children.
天呐 不要
Ah, Jesus. No.
那就跟动物有关的 或者帮助生病的人 都可以
Animals, then. Sick people, whatever.
必须得证明你已经改过自新了
You have to show that you’ve turned over a new leaf.
你还得去戒酒互助会
And you’ve got to go to AA.
能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
跟我交易过的所有人
Everyone I sold to…
都会知道我的事吗
do you think they all know?
是的 他们可能已经都知道了
Yeah. They all probably know.
但是现在 你最不用操心的就是这个
But right now, that’s the least of your worries.
她正在应聘学术书店的文字编辑
She is seeking employment with Scholastic Books as a copy editor
而且已经在流浪猫收♥容♥所♥
and has already put in over 40 hours of community service
参与了超过40小时的社区服务
at a cat shelter.
在我作出裁决之前 过去24小时之内
Before I render my verdict, have you, in the last 24 hours,
你是否吸过毒 服用过药品或者酒精?
used drugs, pills, alcohol…
或者其他任何影响你理解力的东西?
anything that could affect your ability to understand what’s going on?
没有 法官大人
Uh, no, ma’am.
在我宣判之前 你是否还有
Have you anything additionally you’d like to say to the court
话想要补充给庭上?
before I offer your sentence?
是的
Yes.
我已经有好几个月
“I have been living in a state of enormous guilt
都生活在巨大的负罪感和焦虑中
“and anxiety for many months.”
与其说因为我知道自己做错了
Not so much because I felt like what I was doing was wrong
不如说是因为害怕被发现
but because I was just always afraid of being found out.
我不能肯定地说我为自己的行为后悔
I can’t specifically say that I regret any of my actions.

Lee.
我不后悔
I don’t.
我是说 在许多方面 这段时间都是我人生的巅峰
I mean, in many ways, this has been the best time of my life.
这是最近的日子里唯一一次
I mean, it’s the only time…
我能为自己的作品感到骄傲
recently, that I can remember being proud of my work.
但其实根本不是我的作品 对吗
But it wasn’t really my work, was it?
如果 我用心写自己的作品
I mean…if I had put in my work…
那我就得敞开自我 就会遭到批评
then I would’ve been opening myself up to criticism.
我太胆小了 不敢去写
And I’m too much of a coward to do that.
后来我的猫也死了
Then I lost my cat.
她可能是唯一真正爱我过的 唯一的
She was probably the only soul that truly loved me. Maybe ever.
我还失去了一个朋友
And I lost my friend…
他蠢得要命 可是
who may have been an idiot, but he…
他总能容忍♥我
he tolerated me.
有他在身边真的很好
And he was nice to have around.
我还意识到自己这样
And I think I have realized that I am…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!