不准上我床 也不准吸烟
Stay out of my bed, and no smoking.
遵命
Okay.
行吧
All right.
我能帮您吗
Can I help you?
希望能 我正在深入研究作家和酗酒的课题
Let’s hope. I’m doing a in-depth look at writers and alcoholism.
因此 莉莲·海尔曼
Hence, Lillian Hellman.
这是我和出版社的合同
Here’s my contract with my publisher.
我原本的兴趣领域是比较私人的档案材料
I’m primarily interested in more personal, archival materials.
所有种类的往来信函 手写信 日记 期刊杂♥志♥等等
You know, any kind of correspondence… letters, diaries, journals.
我会把我们有的都提供给你
I’ll give you what we’ve got.
我跟他说需要做鉴定 他看上去很紧张
I told him I had to get it authenticated. He seemed pretty nervous.
看起来眼熟吗
Does this look familiar?
是的 我从她那儿买♥♥的
Yes, I bought this from her.
“Can’t Run But”by Paul Simon
I can’t run but I can walk much faster than this
Can’t run but
I had a dream about us
In the bottles and the bones of the night
你好
Hello.
I felt a pain in my shoulder blade
Was like a pencil point, a love bite
I can’t run but I can walk much faster than this
I can’t run but
I can’t run but I can walk much faster than this
这些都是什么
What is all this stuff?
为什么要收集老款打字机?
Why do you collect old typewriters?
太复杂了 说不明白 这是我的工作
It’s too complicated to explain. It’s my work.
我很少邀请别人来家里
I don’t invite many people to my home.
我很注重隐私
I’m a very private person.
感觉你也不怎么看电视
Well, I take it you’re not much of a TV watcher.
损害大脑 我才不信电视上说的 我喜欢读书
Rots the brain. I don’t believe in it. I’m a reader.
你好啊 小猫咪
Hello, kitty.
这是什么
What do you got here?
一点点白粉 一点点兴♥奋♥剂♥
Oh, a little coke, a little dope…
还有一点点我
and little old me.
嗨起来吧
Let’s get this party started.
你好
Hello?
你好 艾琳
Hello. Elaine?
我不是
No.
她在吗
Is she there?
不在 你想留个口信吗
No, would you like to leave a message?
好的 我是李·伊斯雷尔
Yes, this is Lee Israel.
你是?
And who is this?
玛丽
This is Marie.
好的 玛丽
Well, okay, Marie.
你能告诉她我打过电♥话♥了吗
Could you please tell her that I called?
还是这个号♥码
Same number.
谢谢
Thank you.
那只该死的猫去哪儿了
Where is that bloody cat?
两粒
Two.
小猫咪 你在哪
Kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty.
泽西
Jersey.
来吃吧
Come and get it.
快来
Come on.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
女士
Ma’am.
早上好 莉莲·海尔曼的资料盒
Good morning. The Lillian Hellman box
我昨天用的那些
I was working on yesterday.
是的 写酗酒作家的书
Ah, yes, the book on drunk authors.
你还要写谁
Who else are you gonna be writing about?
跟你说 我还得赶公交
You know whatI have a bus to catch.
当然
Of course.
我去拿你要的东西
I’ll get what you need.
妈的
Fuck.
给你 抱歉催了你
Here you go. Sorry about the rush.
出门在外我就很容易过度焦虑
I get overly anxious when I travel.
肯定的 我也这样
Oh. Of course. I do, too.
谢谢配合
Thank you.
杰克
Jack?
泽西 妈妈回来了
Jersey, Mama’s home.
他把家里搞成什么样了
What has he done to our home?
你在哪儿呢
Where are you?
在这儿啊
Hey, there.
你在躲猫猫是不是
You hiding, huh?
妈的
Oh, shit.
好吧 我知道家里看起来一团糟 不过
All right. I know it looks bad, Lee, but…
滚出去
Get out.
好吧
All right.
我没法拒绝他 他太可爱了
I couldn’t resist him. He’s so adorable.
你得理解我
You have to understand, Lee.
从我家滚出去
Get out of my house.
为什么?
Why?
出什么事了
What’s happened?
我的猫死了!
My cat is dead!
什么?不会吧
WhatOh, no.
怎么了
What’s going on?
我♥操♥ 都给我滚出去
Oh, for fuck’s sake, get the fuck out of my house!
亲爱的 听我解释
Darling, I can explain.
太他妈操蛋了
Okay, this is too fucked up for me.
李 我很抱歉 这不是我的错
Lee, I’m so sorry. It’s not my fault.
猫肯定是刚刚才死掉的
It must have just happened right now.
滚 滚 滚!
Get out. Get out! Get out!
对不起 我是按你说的……
Sorry. I did what you…
你好 伊斯雷尔小姐
Oh, hi, Miss Israel.
泽西还好吗
Is Jersey okay?
噢 不 很抱歉
Oh, no. I’m so sorry.
我家没有后院
Um, I don’t have a backyard or anything,
所以也不确定该怎么处理
so I wasn’t sure what to do with her.
没关系 我们这儿有专门做这个的
It’s okay. We can… They can take care of that here.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
听起来是要紧事
It sounded important.
是的
It is.
你这一身的猫毛
Looks like you brought Jersey with you.
那只老猫还好吗
How is that old bitch?
我正想跟你说
That’s what I wanted to talk to you about.
她……
She, uh…
刚刚去世了
She just died.
我想 既然她是你送我的
I just figured, since she was a gift from you…
是吗
Was she?
我和她太亲密了
I got too attached to her.
再买♥♥一只?
Getting another one?
不要了
No.
没人可以替代她
No, I couldn’t replace her.
感觉不对
That wouldn’t feel right.
可能过一阵吧
Maybe in time.
我还是会经常去埃莉诺姨妈那家店
You know, I still go to Aunt Eleanor’s pretty regularly.
天呐 我都很多年没想起过那个地方了
Oh, my God. I haven’t thought about that place in years.
还在老地方吗 96街?
It’s still thereOn Ninety-Six?
一点没变
Exactly the same.
可能只有猫不一样了
I mean, you know, different cats.
还住82街吗
You still on Eighty-Second?
还能去哪儿呢
Where else would I be?
你还好吗 看上去还不错
You all rightYou look all right.
你想不出为了活下去我都做了什么
You can’t imagine what I’ve done to survive.
睡眠还好吗 李?
Are you sleeping, Lee?
时梦时醒
Fits and starts.
我本该
I was just supposed to be…
比现在做的更好的
something more than this.
不是吗
I mean, wasn’t I?
原来你过得不好了才想到见我
That’s why you wanted to see me.
不是的 我必须得见你
No, I needed to see you.
我的生活出现了危机
I’m having a crisis here.
你了解我的
And you know me.
不 李
No, Lee.
我俩之前总有一堵墙
There was always a wall between us.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!