Don’t you tell me about Africa.
我知道非洲的一切
I know all about suffering in Africa.
我没怀疑这个
I don’t doubt it.
我这几个月都在想这个话题!
That’s all I’ve been thinking about for months.
别把她引到这个话题啊 拜托!
Don’t get her started on this, please.
我开始有点欣赏你了
You know, I’m actually starting to like you.
闭嘴!
Shut up.
提什么世界和平稳定
Talk about commitment to world peace and stability.
给我闭嘴迈克尔
Shut the fuck up, Michael.
你确定还要?
Are you sure about that?
确定 有好处
Very sure. This will do me some good.
我们住在纽约
We live in New York.
而不是金沙萨!
We don’t live in Kinshasa.
我们住在纽约
We live in New York City
我们是西方文明社会
and with the customs of Western society.
布鲁克林大桥公园发生的事情
So, what happens at the Brooklyn Bridge playground
就要用西方思维解决!
that has to do with Western values
不管你喜不喜欢 我认定了
to which, whether you like it or not, I happen to subscribe to.
那出拳打你老公 肯定也是这西方文化的一部分
Beating your husband must be one of those customs then.
我警告你啊 迈克尔!
I’m warning you, Michael.
她整个人都要把你吃了的样子!
She was all over you like a bad rash.
要是我肯定吓死了
If I were you, it would melt my heart.
他在开你的玩笑 你看看?
He’s making fun of you. Do you believe it?
-我不管这个 -不 其实
-I could care less. -No, really.
道义上讲 我们应该解决这个问题
Morally, you’re supposed to overcome your impulses
但有时候就是没法解决
but there are times you don’t wanna overcome them.
好比 在做♥爱♥的时候会喊圣母玛利亚啊?
I mean, who wants to say a Hail Mary when you’re having sex?
-这个威士忌这边能买♥♥到吗? -应该是不行
-Can you buy this Scotch around here? -No, this one, not very likely. No.
炮弹!
Thumper.
真的有炮弹
Thumper. Really.
-是啊 炮弹 -它就叫这个
-Yeah, Thumper. -That’s what it’s called.
为什么不叫它手榴弹发射器?
Why don’t you just say “grenade launcher”?
这就是个说法
Because that’s a term.
就像他们叫卡拉什
It’s just like they say “Kalash”
而不是卡拉什尼科夫来♥复♥枪♥ 或直接叫AK-47
and not “Kalashnikov” or “AK-47.”
-他们是谁? -够了啊 南希
-Who is “they”? -That’s enough, Nancy. That’s enough.
这些军♥火♥的东西啊 对我老公来说
Hotshot firebrands like my husband, you gotta understand
比街坊邻居发生的事情有意思多了
it’s hard for them to get excited about what happens down the block.
-完全正确 -我不明白
-Exactly. -I don’t see why.
我不明白 我们都是世界公民
I don’t see why. We’re all citizens of the world.
为什么大家不能交流
I don’t see why we can’t have some sense of community.
佩内洛普 这些人道主义教育够了啊!
Penelope. Enough with the highfalutin claptrap.
我要杀了他
I’m gonna kill him.
这里有个 厚颜无♥耻♥ 的问题
There’s a problem with “barefaced.”
-别 别用这个词 -她说的对
-Well, take out “barefaced.” -She’s right.
时间久了真是没法忍♥受
It’s unbearable after a while.
-公然地试着 -操纵股票价格
-A brazen attempt to -Manipulate the stock price.
你又来这套了
There you go.
他签了剩下的?
Did he sign off on the rest?
那很好 很好
That’s fine. Good.
说到哪里了? 炮弹?
What were we talking about? Thumpers?
我们在说
We were saying
不管我老公怎么想
that, despite what my husband thinks
不管是这里的事 还是世界上其他地方的事
whether it happens here or on the other side of the world
我们都要统一考虑
we all have to be collectively concerned.
统一啊
“Collectively concerned.”
南希 你这情况还喝酒 是非常荒谬的
Nancy, it’s absurd to drink in your condition.
什么情况? 我好得很
What condition? I’m perfect.
有意思
Now, that’s an interesting idea.
不 发布会之前不能接受采访
No. No interviews before we get this release out.
考恩先生
Mr. Cowan
能不能把这个伤脑筋的谈话打住?
can you please put an end to this nerve-racking conversation?
没门 股东才不管
Just remind him the stockholders won’t give a shit.
股东 南希 你在干嘛? 疯了吗? !
The stockholders won’t Nancy. Are you out of your fucking mind?
-怎么回事? -那里
-Hello! What’s going on? -There.

Shit!
-我的天啊 -就是这样!
-Oh, my God. -Way to go!
吹风机! 吹风机!
The blow-dryer. The blow-dryer.
你到底什么毛病?
You should be put in a home, dear.
我东西都存在里面
I got everything in there.
还是全新的 花了好多时间设置的!
It was brand-new. I spent hours setting this up.
真不敢相信
I can’t believe you did that.
这太不负责任了
That was a really irresponsible thing to do.
我东西都存在里面
I got everything in there.
我整条命都在那里了!
My whole life was in there.
-整条命 -给
-His whole life. -Here.
把电池和SIM卡拔了 怎么弄?
I wanna get the SIM card and the battery out. How do you do that?
-新买♥♥的 我也不知道! -让我看看
-I just got it. I don’t know. -Let me see. Let me see.
打不开
It’s stuck.
他们竟然觉得这很好笑!
And they think it’s funny. They think it’s funny!
-佩内洛普 -这没什么好笑!
-Penelope. -Penelope. This is not funny.
我老公整个下午都在吹东西!
My husband has spent the entire afternoon drying things.
不 不 这样
No, no. This way.
算了吧 已经没用了
Forget it. It’s over.
-再吹吹看 -算了吧 已经没用了
-You gotta wait. -Forget it. It’s over.
要用固定电♥话♥吗?
You wanna use the phone?
我必须说
I must say
你要说什么 迈克尔?
What must you say, Michael?
我也不知道说什么好
No. I don’t even know what to say.
我觉得这样爽多了
I’d say it feels better like this.
我觉得这样爽多了 你觉得呢?
I’d say it feels better like this. Wouldn’t you?
男人们总是喜欢玩这些
Men get so attached to their toys.
它们把人压得喘不过气
It diminishes them.
还把人变得没信誉
They lose their credibility.
天啊
Oh, God.
我曾经有约会过一个男人
I dated this guy once
他带一个方形公文包
and then I saw him carrying this bag
但这包有肩带
this rectangular bag with a shoulder strap.
男式包 有肩带!
It’s a man’s bag with a shoulder strap.
一切都完了!
It was over.
一个有肩带的包 最差不过如此了
A bag with a shoulder strap, that’s the worst.
老玩手♥机♥
But the cell phone always at his fingertips
也很差劲
that’s the worst too.
一个男人应该两手空空
Men should have both hands free.
他们应该两手空空
They should have both hands free.
我也有约翰·韦恩的男子气概了
I’ve got a John Wayne idea of manhood too.
Colt’45 一种麦芽酒
他当时是喝的什么? 45年的Colt吧
What was it he had? A Colt .45.
把整间屋子的人都吓跑了
Something that empties a room.
一个男人不放弃点 这些孤家寡人的特质
Any man that doesn’t give off those loner vibes
就不会有什么人理你
just doesn’t come off as having any substance.
迈克尔 你现在应该高兴点了吧
So, Michael, Michael. I guess you’re happy now.
我们的观点算是有点重叠了
Our little touchy-feely, whatever you said, is coming apart at the seams.
你知道吗?
But, hey, you know what?
这感觉不错 我觉得
This almost feels good, in my opinion.
我觉得有些人喝完酒不会这么失态
In my opinion, some people can handle their liquor better than others.
-我正常得很 -是啊
-I’m as normal as can be. -Yeah, right.
我现在觉得一切都安静美好
Yeah. I’m beginning to see things with a pleasant serenity.
很好! 愉快宁静!
That’s good. A pleasant serenity.
我不明白你为什么如此自暴自弃 亲爱的
I don’t know why you’re wasting yourself out in the open, Darjeeling.
给我闭嘴
Shut the hell up.
放松 艾伦
Here. Alan.
-放松 -不许在屋子里抽烟!
-Relax. -No cigars in the house.
奥约·德·蒙特雷?雪茄牌子
You got your Hoyo de Monterro.
或者帕塔加斯4号♥?雪茄牌子
You got your Partagas D, number 4.
还有好友蒙特雷?雪茄牌子
You got your Hoyo Coronacion.
你哪搞来的这些?
Where did you get these?
-你不会想知道的 -说真的
-You don’t wanna know. -Seriously.
西班牙的熟人
The Spanish connection.
我卖♥♥餐具的同事 他好朋友认识乘务人员
My cookware guy is going out with a flight attendant.
每周给他带两盒
She brings home, like, two boxes a week.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!