-你让我说? -是啊
-You let me recruit you? -Yes.
-真恶心 -不 不是的
-That is so disgusting. -No, it’s not.
你崇尚文明的行为 我没问题
You’re an advocate for civilized behavior. That’s fine with me.
是啊 我当然崇尚文明的行为!
I’m an advocate for civilized behavior, you bet I am.
这个家有人这样做是好事情!
At least somebody around here is.
你觉得当个混♥蛋♥更好?
You think it’s better to be a tempered son of a bitch?
没人这样说 没人这样说你!
Nobody said that. Nobody criticized you for that.
-你说的! -我们没说
-You did. -We did not.
那我该怎么办? 告你?
What was I supposed to do? Was I supposed to sue you?
跟你无话可说
Was I supposed to never speak to you?
然后把你在保险公♥司♥门口撕成碎片?
Tear you apart through the insurance company?
-住嘴 佩妮! -住什么嘴?
-Stop it, Penny. -Stop what?
你把这说得太严重了
You’re blowing this out of proportion!
我不管!
Well, I don’t care.
你就是忽视了这些小事
You do everything you can to escape the pettiness
所以才会孤军奋战地遭此言语羞辱
and you just end up humiliated and completely alone.
沃尔特
Yes. Walter.
外面到处都是坏消息
It’s out everywhere.
-让他们证明去好了 -好的
-Well, let them prove it. -Yeah, right.
-去证明啊! -没有任何答复?
-Let them prove it. -Without some kind of response
没有
No way.
就我看 最好的做法是 什么都不做
From where I sit, the best thing for us to do is nothing.
我们生来就是孤单 当然也会孤单地去死!
We’re born alone and we die alone, that’s it.
谁要点苏格兰威士忌?
Who wants a little Scotch?
沃尔特 我现在在开会
Walter, I’m in a meeting right now.
-等我回办公室再回电给你 -操
-I’ll call you when I get back. -Damn it.
我跟一个完全消极的人生活在一起
I’m living with this totally negative person.
-谁消极了? -我
-Who’s negative? -Me.
这主意真是差到顶了 就不该有这次见面
This was the worst possible idea. We should’ve never had this meeting.
-跟你说了吧 -你说了?
-I told you so. Yeah. -You told me so?
你跟我说了不该有这次见面?
You told me we should’ve never had this?
-我觉得这主意不怎么样 -这当然是个好主意
-I didn’t think it was a good idea. -It was a good idea.
拜托 谁要来一点?
Oh, come on. Who wants a little?
你跟我说过这主意不怎样?
You told me you didn’t think this was a good idea?
-我记得 -你又记得!
-As I recall. -As you recall.
-一点点就好 -你不是要走了吗?
-Maybe just a little sip. -Don’t you have to go?
玩到这个份上了呢 我想喝点小酒
At this point of the game, I might as well have a little drink.
你再说一次 我们是不是都同意了这次见面!
You look me in the eye and you tell me that we didn’t both agree on this.
冷静 佩内洛普 这样下去没结果的
Oh, God. Calm down, Penelope. This is going nowhere.
谁今天早上说 不要把馅饼都吃掉的?
And who said not to touch the cobbler this morning?
是谁说 把剩下的留给考恩一家的? 是谁?
Who said we should leave some for the Cowans? Who said that?
谢谢你了啊
That was very nice of you.
这两件事有关系吗?
What does that have to do with anything?
你这又是什么意思?
What do you mean?
-客人就是客人 -你说谎 你说谎!
-Guests are guests. -You’re lying. You’re lying.
他说谎
He’s lying.
你知道吗 我老婆今天硬拽我来的
You know, my wife actually had to drag me here today.
你要是有约翰·韦恩一样的男子气概
When you grow up with a certain John Wayne idea of manhood
这种情况你就根本就没法调和
the impulse in this kind of situation is not to talk it through.
刚才不是说像艾文荷吗
I thought the role model was lvanhoe.
本质是一样的
Same basic concept.
另一个侧面吧
Another aspect.
另一侧面?
Another aspect. Really?
你要怎样羞辱自己才满意?
How much are you gonna humiliate yourself, Michael?
我知道带他来这确实没起什么作用
I can see I dragged him here for nothing.
你想要什么作用 杜兜?
What did you expect, Doodle?
这昵称太搞笑了
That is a ridiculous nickname.
启发宇宙级的价值观?
Some revelation about universal values?
这个威士忌太赞了啊
This Scotch is unbelievable.
是吧? 18年陈酿 同根麦芽
Right? You see that? Eighteen years old, single malt
是苏格兰一个小地方产的 那里还是自己种麦子为生
from a place in Scotland still grows their own barley.
那郁金香呢? 谁买♥♥的?
What about the tulips? Who got them?
我只是说 没买♥♥郁金香可惜了
All I said was, “It’s too bad we didn’t get any of those tulips this week.”
我可没让你天没亮就去亨利街买♥♥花
I didn’t say anything about going to Henry Street.
不要纠结这个了 佩内洛普 没必要
Don’t get all bent out of shape over this. Penelope, it’s not worth it.
是他买♥♥的郁金香! 就是他!
He got the tulips. Him and only him.
我们也喝一杯吧?
What, we don’t get a drink?
佩内洛普和我也要喝一杯
Penelope and I would like a drink too.
想想还真是可笑啊
It’s pretty funny when you think about it.
把艾文荷和约翰·韦恩当偶像的人
A devotee of lvanhoe and John Wayne
不敢抓一只小老鼠
but he’s scared to pick up an itty-bitty mouse.
不要再说那只仓鼠了
Stop it with the hamster.
-别说了 -她说得对
-Stop. -She’s right.
是很好笑
It’s laughable.
-她呢? -没必要了吧
-And hers? -I don’t think that’ll be necessary.
-给我倒一杯 迈克尔 -不
-Pour me a drink, Michael. -No.
-迈克尔! -就不
-Michael. -No.
你什么毛病啊 迈克尔
What is wrong with you, Michael?

Fine. Fine.
喝 又能怎样
Drink. Drink. What does it matter?
-喝酒对你不好吗? -不 好得很
-Is drinking bad for you or something? -No, it’s great for me.
现在我倒不确定这个了
Now I don’t know.
考恩先生
Mr. Cowan?
艾伦
“Alan.”
虽然我们俩意见并不统一
Alan. You see, you and I didn’t exactly hit it off
但你看 我和这样一个男人生活在一起
but I live with a man who has decided, once and for all
他一次就认定生活的本质就是平庸和无聊
that life is synonymous with mediocrity.
跟这样一个固步自封的人
You know, it’s very hard to live with a man
真是太难生活了
who’s walled himself inside that idea
不愿意改变 不愿为任何事兴奋
who doesn’t wanna change anything, who doesn’t get excited about anything.
你跟他说这个干嘛? 他可能比我更冷漠
What are you telling him this for? He could care less.
我们得相信
We have to believe.
我们得相信 会有改变的可能
We have to believe in some possible correction.
他是最不该 对他说这话的人
He’s the last guy on earth you should be telling this to.
我想跟谁说 就跟谁说!
I’ll talk to anybody I damn well please.
这次又他妈的是谁啊?
Who the fuck is that now?
-你好 妈 -米基 又是我
-Hi, Ma. -Mikey, it’s me again.
我忘记问了 伊桑怎么样了
I forgot to ask how Ethan is.
他没事 他牙被敲掉了 但没事了
He’s fine. He got his teeth knocked out, but he’s fine.
-还疼着 -是很疼
-Is he in pain? -Yeah, he’s in pain.
不过会没事的
It hurts, but it’ll pass.
妈 我告诉你我这还有客人 我再打给你
Ma, I told you we have company. I gotta call you back, remember?
-好 拜 -拜
-Okay, Mikey. -Yeah. Bye.
-他还疼? -没
-He’s still in pain? -No.
那你让你妈担心干嘛?
Then why do you worry your mother?
他情不自禁的
He has to worry her. He can’t help himself.
佩内洛普 够了啊 这戏剧女王范儿 是要干嘛呢
All right, Penelope. That’s enough. What is this drama-queen bullshit?
佩内洛普 现在人除了自己都懒得管的
Penelope, nobody cares about anything outside himself.
当然 我们得相信这情况会有所改变
Sure, we’d all like to believe in some possible correction
一个人会告诉自己说
one we could author ourselves
完全没有自私之心
completely free of selfish consideration.
就像你写了这个达尔富尔的书
Like your writing this book on Darfur.
真的很棒!
No. Which I think is great.
我知道你大概要说什么
You know. I understand how you might say:
那我也挑个大惨案 历史上反正多得是
“Okay, I’ll pick a massacre. History’s full of them.
然后我也写本书
I’m gonna write a book.”
每个人都要自己活命的
Everybody has to save himself somehow.
我写这本书不是要救赎自己的
I’m not writing this book to save myself.
你又没看 你怎么知道里面写了什么!
You haven’t read it. You don’t even know what’s in it.
管它有什么
Whatever.
这香水的味道真要命
My God, that odor of Kronos is killing me.
-妈的臭死了! -你这方面并不小气啊
-It fucking reeks. -Well, you didn’t exactly skimp.
真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我的错 我跟疯了似的喷
No, it was my fault. I sprayed like a madwoman.
我不明白!
I don’t know. Why?
事情就不能简单点吗?
Why can’t things be easier, you know?
为什么每件事都要变得这么烦人?
Why does everything have to be so exhausting?
你想太多了
You think too much.
-女人就是想太多 -这是你的第一反应?
-Women think too much. -There’s an original response.
这什么意思 想太多
I don’t know what that means, to think too much.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!