爱你
Love you.
安德鲁 -怎么了?
Andrew? -Yes. What?
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.

Hey.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
你病了吗?
Are you sick?
没有 我只是不想去派对
No, I just didn’t want to go to the party.
你怎么…派对还没结束呢
What are you– It’s not over.
还没有
It’s not.
我只想来告诉你一件事
I just wanted to come and tell you something
因为我觉得我再也不会有机会告诉你
’cause I feel like I’m not going to get another chance to tell you…
我觉得你不想结婚
that I feel like you don’t want to get married.
所以我认为你不应该结婚
So, I don’t think that you should.
还有我爱你
And I love you.
你不爱我 -我爱你
You don’t love me. -Yeah, I do.
还有最重要的是 我只想让你快乐
And more than anything, I just want you to be happy.
我很快乐
I am happy.
当我和你在一起时 我觉得充满活力
When I’m with you, I feel so… alive,
我觉得自己很特别
and I feel so special.
但那是因为这都是…
But that’s because it’s all…
可能性
possibility.
我们没在谈恋爱
We’re not in a relationship.
可是如果我们谈恋爱呢? -我不知道
But what if we were in a relationship? -I don’t know.
我也不想知道 因为你22岁
And I don’t want to know because you are 22,
你值得拥有更好的
and you deserve so much more than this.
你不能轻易决定你爱某人
You can’t just decide that you love somebody,
然后就完了 万事大吉
and then that’s that, and everything’s great.
你可以 -你不能
Yes, you can. -No, you can’t.
你可以…
Yes, you can. You can.
你甚至还不知道自己是谁
You don’t even know who you are yet.
把你的心交给某人是…
Giving your heart to somebody is…
最可怕
the scariest,
最危险
most dangerous,
最令人困惑的事
most perplexing thing.
我们接吻怎么样?也许你会改变主意
What if we just kiss? Maybe you’ll change your mind.

No.
我想嫁给他
I want to marry him.
我想 我真的想嫁给他
I do. I really want to marry him,
我知道看起来好像不是那样 因为我的行为 但是我想
and I know that it doesn’t seem like that because of what I do, but I want that.
只是我很害怕
It’s just that I’m so scared…
因为第一任离开了
because the first one left.
他离开了我
He left me.
嫁给约瑟夫是最能帮助你的一件事
Marrying Joseph is the thing that will help you the most.
什么?
What?
那天晚上 你说让你很害怕的事情
The other night you said that the things that really scare you are the things
是对你最有帮助的事情
that are gonna help you the most.
我以为你在…
I had thought that you were–
我以为你在说我
I thought that you were talking about me.
因为我是个傻瓜
Because I’m an idiot.
我很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
把窗户摇下来
Roll the window down.
我很抱歉 伙计 我是个愚蠢的小孩
I’m really sorry, man. I’m a dumb kid.
我知道 没关系
I know. It’s okay.
谢谢你今晚保护萝拉
Thanks for looking out for Lola tonight.
安德鲁 看着我
Andrew, look at me for a second.
谢谢你保护我的家人
Thanks for looking out for my family.
你能开车吗? -能
You good to drive? -Yeah.
我现在醉了
I’m drunk, now.
妈妈 你能不能开格雷格的车来接我?
Mom, can you pick me up in Greg’s car right now?
是 我很安全 只是一切都是一团糟
Yeah, I’m safe. Everything is just, like, a mess.
嗨 -安德鲁 这是艾什琳
Hi. -Andrew, this is Ashlin.
久仰大名 我听说你是…
I’ve heard so many things about you. I hear you’re a…
谁啊? -嘿 是我
Hello? -Hey, it’s me.
我提前下班了 我能去接大卫吗?
I got off early. Can I get David?
好呀
Yeah.
你的钥匙在这里吗? -是
Are your keys in here? -Yeah.
妈妈
Mother.
我能告诉你几件事吗?
Can I tell you something?
我很抱歉因为我你被打成了黑眼圈
I’m really sorry I gave you that black eye,
这是我想说的第一件事 不过看起来挺酷的
is the first thing I wanted to say. It looks really cool, though.
我还想告诉你
And I also want to tell you
我决定不去巴塞罗那了
that I have decided I’m not going to Barcelona.
但我想我不久就会搬出去住
But I do think I’m gonna move out soon.
我意识到我有足够的钱
I realize I have enough money.
但我想我不会搬得很远
But I don’t think I’m going to move very far.
听起来很好 宝贝
That sounds great, babe.
我总是在上班路上经过我们的老房♥子
I’ve been passing our old house on the way to work.
我每天都从那里走过
Like, I walk by it every day.
是吗? -是
You have? -Yes.
每次我路过都觉得很快乐
And I feel really happy every time I pass it.
我想让你知道
And I just want you to know that.
我有一种冲动 想告诉你我的童年很美好
Like, I have this urge to tell you that I had a really great childhood.
我觉得你是一个非常好的妈妈
And I think you’re a really great mother.
我希望你知道 我是这么想的
I hope you know that. I think that.
我也很喜欢你的新房♥子
And I also really love your new house.
我很开心你是快乐的
And I’m really happy that you’re happy.
你是想要杀了我吗?
Are you trying to kill me?

Yes.
对 过来
Yeah. Come here.
嗨 -嗨
Hey. -Hi.
不知为何 我担心再也见不到你了
For some reason, I was afraid I was never going to see you again.
我通常不会来接大卫 但今天我提前下班了 所以…
Well, I usually don’t pick up David. But today I got off work early, so…
那天晚上你真的让我不知所措
You really caught me off guard the other night.
我只是没有机会考虑我想对你说什么
I just didn’t have a chance to think about what I wanted to say to you.
不仅仅是我害怕作出承诺
It’s not just that I’m afraid of commitment
因为我曾经被抛弃
because I’ve been left before.
是因为你深爱着我?
It’s because you’re deeply in love with me?
是啊
Yeah.
但我本来想说的是…
But what I was gonna say is that…
我很难
it is really hard for me
接受一个事实 就是在我离世之前
to accept the fact that until I leave Earth,
我的生活会一直这么复杂
I’m gonna have always been so tangled.
我很年轻的时候有了她
She came when I was so young.
还有
And…
从那以后 一切都由她的成长阶段来定义
then everything from there was defined by her stages.
然后约瑟夫出现了 我非常感激 但…
And then Joseph came along, and I’m so thankful, but…
在我的余生 一切都将由他们来定义
for the rest of my life, everything is going to be defined by them.
而你
But you,
你只有你自己
you only have you.
多么吓人 但又是多么精彩
And how scary but how amazing.
你可以找到自己的路
You can just figure things out,
而且你不必担心把另一个人牵扯进来
and you don’t have to worry about bringing another person into it.
是 我觉得你很棒
Yeah, I think you’re so great.
我很抱歉的是…
I’m really sorry that–
没关系
It’s okay.
嗨 这太糟糕了 -什么糟糕?
Well, dang, this sucks. -What does?
你刚对我说了你的告别演讲
You just gave me, like, your farewell speech.
这意味着我们要告别了
So this means we’re saying goodbye.
我该走了
I should go.
大卫不知道我在停车
David doesn’t think that I’m parking,
我应该到拼车道去
so I should get in the carpool line.
我不想见萝拉
And I don’t want to see Lola.
那天我意识到大概不会经常见到她了
I realized the other day I probably won’t see her much anymore,
我想这是合理的
and that makes a lot of sense to me.
是 可是这让我很难过
Yeah, but that makes me really sad.
是 这让我…
Yeah, it makes me–
让我也很难过
makes me really sad too.
天啊 你真善良
Gosh, you’re really sweet.
不 我不是 我只是真的爱你们
No, I’m not. I just really love you guys.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!