那是母女俩
That’s a mom and her kid.
那她也许十几岁就生孩子了
So she was, like, a tween mom maybe.
不是 那孩子和大卫还有菲比在同一年级
No, that kid’s in David and Phoebe’s grade.
我想好像是她有自闭症 所以她妈妈让她上学比较晚
I think she’s autistic or something. So, her mom had her start school late.
那对她们俩来说都太糟糕了
That’s just terrible for both of them.
凯西觉得她吸毒
Cath thinks she crack.
自闭症女孩?
The autistic girl?
请给我一杯伏特加蔓越莓汁
Can I have a vodka cranberry, please?
不 其实 我想要伏特加苏打水
No, actually, can I get a vodka soda?
其实 不 还是伏特加蔓越莓汁
Actually, no. Vodka cranberry.
13岁 我们开始吧
Thirteen! Let’s do this!
(菲比 13岁)
来吧
Let’s go.
来吧 各位 这就对了
Come on, everybody. There we go.
来吧 菲比 这就对了 你会很棒
Come on, Phoebe. That’s it. You’ll be great.
开始了
Getting it started.

Oh, no.
妈妈来了 快躲起来
Uh-oh. Here comes Mom. Take cover.
加油 妈妈
Go, Mom!
扭起来 好耶
Move that thang. Yeah.
小伙子们 这里是怎么回事?
Boys. What’s going on over here?
你们不去…跳舞吗?
Are we not gonna– Are we not gonna dance at some point?
你呢 先生?你不是有个女朋友吗? 你应该和她跳舞的
What about you, sir? Don’t you have a girlfriend you should be dancing with?
我不怎么跟她说话
I don’t really talk to her.
你真行
Great.
罗德 你呢?你看起来很活跃
What about you, Rod? You seem like a real shot of life.
怎么不在舞池里?不会跳舞吗?
Why are you not on the floor? Do you not dance?
我会跳 只是这音乐太逊了
I can dance. This music just sucks.
我同意 我非常同意
I agree with you. I really agree with you.
有没有什么歌♥是能让你跳起舞来的?
Is there a song that would get you dancing?
男孩乐队的《傻酷》
“Fooly Cooly” by BoyBand.
如果我能让瑞奇DJ播放那首歌♥
If I get DJ Rich to play that song,
你能向我保证你会尽情跳舞吗?
do you promise that you will dance your freaking butt off?
好呀 那就太好了
Yes. That’d be so freaking hype.
真棒 你想让我在井字游戏中赢你吗?
Nice work. You want me to beat you in tic-tac-toe?
还是你想去跟别人聊聊?
Or do you wanna mingle a little bit?
你想回家吗?
You wanna head home?
你赢不了我
You’re not going to beat me.
我想我会赢你
I think I’m gonna beat you.
我想我会大赢特赢
I think I’m gonna kick your cute ass.
太好了 来吧 放那首歌♥ 宝贝
Shit! Come on. Play the song, baby!
你想要X还是O?
Do you wanna be X’s or O’s?
O -X
O’s. -X’s.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
我好久没见到你了 -我知道
I haven’t seen you in such a long time. -I know.
我真希望你妈妈能来
I wish your mom was here.
我会告诉她你说的话 -请一定告诉她
I will tell her you said that. -Please do.
你找到工作了吗?
Did you get a job yet?
你女儿问了我同样的问题 我没有好的回答
Your daughter asked me the same question, and I don’t have a great answer.
可是今晚你没有派对发起人 所以那就是我的工作了
But you don’t have a party starter here tonight, so that is my job.
而且是免费的
And it’ll be free of charge.
我们以为瑞奇DJ就够了 所以…
We thought DJ Rich would be enough, so…
你大错特错了 因为他很不称职
You were super wrong, ’cause he’s really bad at his job.
可是没关系 因为 第四桌 我要问你们一个问题
But it’s okay because, table four, I have a question.
你们喜欢《时髦镇》那首歌♥吗?
Do we like the song called “Funky Town”?
我们不应该去跳舞 对吗?
We shouldn’t go dance, should we?
我们绝对不应该 是的 -你确定?
We definitely should not do that. Yeah. -Are you sure?
你可以把耳机戴上 我们可以到角落去跳
You can put your headphones on, and we can just go in the corner.
没人戴着耳机跟他们的妈妈跳舞
Nobody’s dancing with their mother with headphones on.
嘿 你们俩跳舞吗?
Hey. Do you two dance?
有时候
Sometimes.
可是我们现在不想跳
But we’re not feeling it right now.
也许等会儿吧
So maybe in a bit.
太棒了 好的 不着急
Amazing. Well, yeah, no rush at all.
不过 今晚不一样 所以…
But, tonight is the night, so…
今晚怎么不一样?
What night?
你问“今晚怎么不一样”?
Did you say “what night”?
不 我没问 是我妈问的
No, I did not. My mother did.
你妈妈叫什么?
What’s your mother’s name?
她叫多米诺
Her name is Domino.
多米诺 我叫安德鲁
Domino. I’m Andrew.
嗨 安德鲁
Hi, Andrew.
我能问你叫什么吗?
Can I ask your name?
萝拉
Lola.
你叫萝拉?
Your name is Lola?
那真的是我最喜欢的名字
That’s literally my favorite name of all time.
我妈妈多米诺给我起的名字
My mother, Domino, named me.
那么 多米诺 回答你的问题…
Well, Domino, to answer your question–
你的问题是什么?
What was your question?
你说“今晚不一样” 我说“今晚怎么不一样?”
You said, “Tonight’s the night.” And I said, “What night?”
今晚是你和萝拉尽情跳舞的一晚
Tonight is the night that you and Lola dance your booties off.
一点也不用着急 不急
There is no rush at all. No hurry.
只要知道如果你们不在舞池里
Just know that nobody on the dance floor is gonna have nearly as much fun
没有人能玩得那么开心
if you guys aren’t there, so…
我不会跳太空步
I don’t know how to moonwalk.
好耶
Yeah!
加油 菲比
Go, Pheeb!

Hey.

Hi.
你想要什么?
What are you gonna get?
我想要找一件东西
I am gonna try to find something
能给我一些勇气请萝拉跳慢舞
that will give me some courage to ask Lola to slow dance.
你真的很好心 不过她不会跳的
That is very sweet, but she won’t dance.
没关系
It’s okay.
萝拉有自闭症
Lola’s autistic.
所以她才会在成人礼派对上玩魔方
That’s why she’s working on her cube at the bat mitzvah party.
不是因为派对
Not because the party’s…
派对的主题是游戏 是的 -主题是游戏
game-themed. Yes. -Game-themed.
很难吗?
Is that hard?
是的 魔方是挺难的
Yeah, the cu– It’s really hard.
我一点都不会玩 不过她很擅长
I can’t do it for the life of me, but she’s really good at it.
我的意思是… -我知道你的意思
I meant the– -I know what you meant.
不难 我是说 有时候难
Nope. I mean, sometimes.
不过不是因为她
But not because of her.
对不起
I’m sorry.
有时候我觉得我有自闭症
Sometimes I think I’m autistic.
真的?
You do?
没有
Well… no.
算我没说 -你说了
That wasn’t real. -It happened.
真抱歉 -我会记着的
I’m really sorry. -I’m gonna remember it.
我想我能让她走进舞池
I think I could get her on the dance floor.
我可以给你一千美元
I will give you $1,000.
你想跟我赌一千美元?
Like you’d bet me $1,000?
不是赌 我给你 -不行
No, I’d just give it to you. -No.
那样不好玩 这样吧 我跟你赌…
Okay, well, that’s no fun. How about I bet you–
我跟你赌300美元 我可以让她走进舞池
I’ll bet you $300 I can get her on the dance floor.
这小伙子太棒了
This kid rocks.
他很可爱
He’s adorable.
他甚至让我不恨那个荡♥妇♥了
He’s even making me not hate Hoochie Slut.
凯西 你这么说太不合适了
Cathy, that is not even close to appropriate.
她跟我丈夫上♥床♥了
She fucked my husband.
她没跟托德上♥床♥ 有必要吗? -我想说什么就说什么
She did not fuck Todd. Why would she? -I can say whatever I want.
如果你没来 就不会这么好玩了
It wouldn’t have been as much fun if you weren’t there.
这完全正确
I mean, that’s entirely true.
可如果我不在 不要害羞 跳舞就是了
But when I’m not there, just don’t be shy. Dance.
你的舞跳得很好
You’re a really good dancer.
玛格丽特完全被你迷住了
Margaret was so smitten with you.
女孩们喜欢会跳舞的人 男孩们也一样
Girls love good dancers, and the boys do too.
你为什么觉得我是同性恋?
Why do you think I’m gay?
我只是觉得你在大学三年级之前
I just think you shouldn’t say for certain who you are
不应该确定地说你是谁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!