锅里的通心粉 那是些湿湿小可爱
Macaroni in a pot That’s some wet-ass pussy
这首歌♥ 他不能放这首歌♥
That song. He can’t play that.
嘿 朋友 那个女孩为什么离开了?
Hey, buddy. Why’d that girl just leave?
大概她年龄太大了
Probably ’cause she’s too old.
是不是因为她比你高 你就没有安全感了?
You feeling a little bit insecure about her being taller than you?
她比我高是因为她有自闭症
She’s only taller than me ’cause she’s autistic
上学晚了大概三年
and got held back, like, three years.
她比我们大三岁
She’s, like, three years older than us.
你是不是对她很刻薄?
Were you being mean to her?
你想让她误以为她打不过你?
You trying to trick her into thinking she can’t beat you up?
她打不过我
She can’t beat me up.
你知道谁肯定能打过你吗?
You know who can beat you up for sure?
怎么回事?
What’s going on here?
没什么 这个小孩有些欺负人
Nothing. This kid’s just kind of being a bully.
对不起 我儿子怎么了?
Sorry, my son is being what?
你儿子是个混♥蛋♥
Your son’s being a prick.
我闻到酒味了吗 小子?
Do I smell alcohol, kid?
什么?
What?
滚开 成年人
Fuck off, adult.
哇 你真行
Wow. Nice.
你是丽莎的小孩?
You’re Lisa’s kid?
你们再敢叫我小孩一次
You guys call me kid one more time.
你说什么? -怎么回事?
What did you say? -What’s going on here?
你的DJ对我家人极不礼貌
Your DJ is being extremely inappropriate with my family.
什么?
What?
安德鲁 给我解释一下这是怎么回事
Andrew, explain to me what’s going on.
我只是想确保没人在派对上被欺负
I just wanted to make sure no one was being bullied at the party.
我认为你应该回家去 我感到很不适
I think you should go home. I’m very disturbed.
我认为你应该带上你的孩子回家去
I think you should go home and take your kid with you.
安德鲁 不要这样对她讲话 -你告诉她不要…
Do not speak to her like that, Andrew. -You tell her not to–
好吧 你该离开了 我们走 -你让斯坦伯格拉比很难堪
Okay, you’re gonna leave. Let’s go. -You embarrassed Rabbi Steinberg.
你让大家跳《湿湿小可爱》那首歌♥
And you told people to dance their wet-ass pussies off.
嘿 你妈妈去哪了? 她的包在里面 就要被偷了
Hey, where’s your mom? Her bag was in there ready to get stolen.
我不知道我妈在哪
I do not know where my mother is.
我能坐在你旁边吗?
Can I sit down with you?
可以
Yes.
找到了你的魔方
Found your cube.
谢谢
Thanks.
你想告诉我那个刻薄的 混♥蛋♥小孩对你说了什么吗?
Do you want to tell me what that mean little bitch kid said to you?
说我不应该在他的年级
That I do not belong in his grade.
你还好吗?那让你生气了吗?
Are you okay? Did that make you mad?
我只想走开
I just wanted to walk away.
你真是个好人
Well, that’s really awesome of you
因为我差点揍他一顿 然后被扔进监狱
because I almost kicked his ass and got thrown in jail.
好吧 你先玩着魔方
Okay, while you work on that,
我去找你妈妈 因为我想她可能很担心
I’m gonna go try to find your mother because I think she’s probably worried.
好吧
Okay.
嗨 女卫生间 我在找人
Hi, women’s bathroom. I’m looking for someone.
里面有人吗?
Is anybody in here?
这里有人的名字是“多”开头的吗?
Does anybody’s name in here start with a D?
安德鲁
Andrew.
是我 多米诺?
Yeah. Domino?
萝拉没事吧?你看见她了吗?
Is Lola okay? Have you seen her?
是的 她在玩魔方 你没事吧?
Yes. Yeah, She’s cubing it up. Are you okay?
我可以说是被困在这里了
I’m kind of stuck in here.
你什么意思?你需要卫生纸吗?
What do you mean? Do you need toilet paper?
我只是…我的裙子上有血
I just– I got some blood on my dress.
不是…我没事 不是伤口
It’s not– I’m fine. It’s not a cut.
懂了 好吧
Word, okay.
可是我需要…你能给我拿些纸巾吗?
But I need– Can you get me some paper towels?
可以
Yes. Yeah.
给我十张
Like, ten.
好的
Yep.
你能把一些打湿吗?
And can you wet some?
你能把一些打湿吗?
Will you wet some of them?
可以
Yes.
好的
Okay.
你能拿到吗?
Can you reach that?
该死
Fuck.
怎么了? -我拿不到
What? -I can’t reach that.
我把血弄到裙…更多血弄到裙子上了
I just got blood on my dre– More blood on my dress.
我可以再往下一些 -对 扔进来就行
I can go a little further. -Yeah, toss them. Just throw them.
我可以 但我觉得会掉在地上 那就会
I can but I feel like it’s gonna fall on the floor, and it’s gonna be, like,
不卫生…
not sanitary for your–
那从下面递 从…
Go under, then. Go–
关上门
Close the door.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
你想让我问问谁有卫生棉之类的吗?
Do you want me to see if someone has a tampon or something?
不用 我没事
No, I’m good.
安德鲁 我需要你帮我走到我的车那里
Andrew, I need you to help me get to my car
因为我不想那些家长以为 我在卫生间上演了一出《复仇人物》
because I don’t want the parents to think I Kill Billed somebody in the bathroom.
是 看起来像是的 你…
Yeah, it does look like that. Do you–
是月经吗?你想要我的…
That’s a period? Do you want my–
你想穿上我的外套吗?我有外套
Do you wanna wear my coat? I have a coat.
我觉得你的外套盖不住我的屁♥股♥
I don’t think your coat is gonna cover my ass.
我觉得可以 我挺高的
I feel like it is. I’m pretty tall.
我不想让家长们看见我穿男人的外套
I don’t want the parents to see me wearing some guy’s jacket.
好吧 我想我有个主意
Okay. I think I have an idea.
嘿 -我完成了 你找到我妈妈了吗?
Hey. -I finished. Did you find my mother?
你真棒 是的 我找到你妈妈了
Great job. Yes, I did find your mother.
她现在遇到了一个观感问题
And she’s got a bit of a visual situation going on
因为她把东西洒在裙子上了 不过我有个计划
because she spilled something on her dress, but I have a plan.
她洒了什么?
What did she spill?
牛排
Steak.
她…可是我…我有个计划
She– But I– So, I have a plan.
我妈妈没吃牛排
My mother was not eating steak.
别人把牛排洒在她身上了
Someone else spilled steak onto her.
不过没关系 因为我有个计划
But it doesn’t matter ’cause I have a plan,
你在那个计划中将扮演极为重要的角色
and you’re going to play a super important role in that plan
因为我不能回到派对去了
because I can’t go back into the party.
好吧
Okay.
对不起 大卫
Excuse me, David.
你哥哥安德鲁让我请你帮我执行一个计划
Your brother, Andrew, has asked me to ask you to help me with a plan.
好吧
Okay.
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
多米诺 我想开车送你和萝拉回家 如果可以的话
Domino, I’d really like to drive you and Lola home if that’s okay.
我想我们也许应该顺路去一趟医院
And I think we should maybe stop at the hospital.
我不需要去医院
I don’t need to go to the hospital.
我没事
I’m fine.
好吧 你看起来很好 那…
Okay. Well, you look totally fine, so…
你需要个拥抱之类的吗?
Do you want a hug or something?

No.
(大卫 萝拉)
(安德鲁 多米诺)
好的 我爱你
Okay. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
你想做什么?
What do you wanna do?
你想在安德鲁等车的时候 在楼下待一会儿吗?
You want to hang out down here while Andrew waits for a ride?
我想换上睡衣
I want to get in my pajamas.
好的 宝贝 你随意
Okay, cutie. Do your thing.
我等下上楼去说晚安
I’ll be up in a bit to say good night.
抱歉我离你这么近 你看起来好像要摔倒
Sorry I’m close to you. You looked like you were gonna fall over.
我需要坐下来
I need to sit down.
我需要洗个澡
I need to take a shower.
我觉得我们应该就坐在这里
I feel like we should just sit here.
我想脱掉这件该死的T恤衫
I wanna get out of this fucking T-shirt.
我喜欢你的T恤衫
I like your shirt.
那你干嘛不娶它?
Then why don’t you marry it?
多米诺
Domino.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!