Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
(家 三分钟)

Hey.
抱歉我吓到你了
Sorry I scared you.
没关系 我妈妈呢?
It’s okay. Where’s my mother?
她…我想她也在刷牙
She’s– I think she’s brushing her teeth too, actually.
你想认识一下我的仓鼠吗?
Do you want to meet my hamster?
好啊
Yeah.
(马铃薯世界)
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
瞧 这是杰瑞
Here you go, Jerry.
天啊 我喜欢杰瑞 它很可爱
Man, I love Jerry. He is very cute.
我的天啊
Good Lord.
那么 马上要开学了 你兴奋吗?
So, school is starting soon. Are you excited?
我有一些兴奋
I’m excited for parts.
你很失望暑假过完了?
You bummed summer is over?
是有一点
A little bit, yes.
你收集马铃薯捣碎器吗?
Do you collect potato mashers?
是的
Yes, I do.
那太棒了
That’s really awesome.
你睡前通常还做些什么?除了喂杰瑞
So, what do you usually do before bed besides feed Jer,
换上睡衣和刷牙以外?
and get in pj’s and brush your teeth?
我妈妈有时候会给我挠挠背 不过我不想让你那么做
My mom sometimes will scratch my back, but I do not want you to do that.
除了我妈妈 我不让任何人碰我的背
I do not let anybody but my mother touch my back.
对 是啊 我完全理解
Yeah. No, that makes total sense.
你为什么在这里?
Why are you here?
哎呦 你是想伤我的心吗?
Ouch. You’re trying to hurt my feelings?
不是 -萝拉 这可有些冷酷
No. -Well, Lola, that was kind of brutal.
我不是故意的
I did not mean to be brutal.
我只是开个玩笑
I’m just teasing.
你妈妈今晚过得很不顺
Your mom just had a tough night
我想确保你们都没事
and I wanted to make sure you guys were all good.
不过我现在要走了
But I am going to leave right now.
我们就在莱克西雷的成人礼派对上见了 如果你去的话
And I’m going to see you at Lexi Ray’s bat mitzvah party, if you’re going.
我想我会去的
I think I will be in attendance.
太好了
Excellent.
好吧 晚安
Okay. Well, good night.
你也晚安 安德鲁 -你也晚安 杰瑞
Good night to you too, Andrew. -And good night to you too, Jerry.
那是只非常可爱的仓鼠
That’s a really cute freaking hamster.
你好
Hello.

Hey.

Hi.
萝拉刚刚把我介绍给杰瑞
Lola just introduced me to Jerry.
是的 她很为它自豪
Oh, yeah. She’s really proud of him.
你在里面藏了东西吗?
Are you hiding something in there?
是的
Yes.
我去说晚安 -好吧
I’m gonna go and say good night. -Okay.
不过如果你想在楼下客厅等的话 我们可以聊聊
But if you wanna wait downstairs in the living room, we can talk.
好吧
Okay.
我很高兴你在这里
I’m glad you’re here.
我以为你走了
I thought you left.
你有丈夫吗? -我有未婚夫
Do you have a husband? -I have a fiancé.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
他在芝加哥
He’s in Chicago.
他不是萝拉的爸爸 对吗?
He’s not Lola’s dad, right?
不是
No.
这是他父母的房♥子
This is his parents’ house.
他父母在这里?
His parents are here?
是他继承的
He inherited it.
我跟你在一起觉得很自在 不知道为什么
I feel very comfortable with you. I don’t know why.
可我就是这么感觉的
But I do.
你怎么会感觉不自在呢?
Why wouldn’t you feel comfortable?
萝拉说你问起她的马铃薯捣碎器
Lola said you asked about her potato mashers.
你女儿非常酷
Your kid is super dope.
我在想 我以前帮助周围的邻居
And I was thinking, I used to help out families in my neighborhood,
比如 父母如果想要晚上出去 我会陪着他们的孩子
like, if parents wanted a night out, I would stay with their kids.
或者 甚至帮他们看♥房♥♥子
Or, like, even watch their house.
我好奇你和萝拉是否有一个这样的人
And I was wondering if, like, you and Lola have a situation like that with someone.
我需要杀了谁 -没有
Who I need to kill. -No.
没有 我真希望有
No, I wish.
我通常送她去我父母家 可是…
I’d usually just bring her to my parents’ house, but…
他们住得很远 很麻烦
they live very far away, and it’s a pain.
如果你不想那样的话
Well, if you don’t want to do that ever,
给我打电♥话♥ 因为我真的很喜欢 坐着跟别人聊天
call me because I really like to sit on my ass and hang out with people.
可是如果你不愿意 我也理解 因为我们彼此并不太相熟
But I understand if you don’t want to, because we don’t really know each other.
我们很熟
We know each other.
是啊 对吗?
Yeah. Right?
你这里有纸吗?
Do you have a piece of paper somewhere in here?
好了 我的号♥码就在这张纸条上
Okay. My number is on this slip of paper,
我要打电♥话♥叫辆车 好让你去休息
and I’m gonna call a ride so you can get some rest.
不过如果你想晚上出去的话 请你给我打电♥话♥或发短♥信♥
But I’d really like for you to call or text me if you ever want a night out
或者如果你需要帮助的话
or, like, want some help.
好的
Okay.
你想坐下来等车吗?
You wanna sit while you wait for your ride?
好 又坐在地板上吗?
Yes. On the floor again?
我们升级了
We’ve upgraded.
我很喜欢你的沙发
I really like your couch.
我讨厌它
I hate it.
我也是 我本来也想那么说
Me too. That’s what I meant to say.
你今晚会没事吧?
Are you gonna be okay tonight?
没事
Yeah.
那不是月经
It wasn’t a period.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我也是这么想
That’s what I was thinking.
约瑟夫知道你怀孕了吗?
Did Joseph know that you were pregnant?
我们不要把这件事告诉任何人
Let’s not tell anybody about this.
好吧
Okay.
如果你想和什么人聊聊 我的耳朵很大
Well, if you ever want anyone to talk to, I’ve got massive ears.
你叫的车呢?
Where’s your ride?
天啊
Oh, my God.
大概很近 大约三分钟
Probably very close. It’s about three minutes.
我不想…
I don’t feel like…
好吧
Okay.
我是说我想 可是我觉得你不想
I mean, I want to. But I feel like you don’t want to.
没关系
It’s okay.
(谷歌♥ 多米诺)
(多米诺披萨图片)
你好 梅西 你今晚有什么安排?
Hello, Macy. What are you doing tonight?
你确定现在这里没人? -是
Are you sure nobody’s here right now? -Yeah.
是 我的父母在参加桥牌赛
Yeah. My parents are at a bridge tournament.
我妹妹去别人家过夜了 -好
My sister’s at a sleepover. -Okay.
所以 是的 我们可以大声
So, yeah, we can be loud.
好 用力些 好
Yeah. Go harder. Yeah.
你为什么盯着我? -我没有
Why are you staring at me? -I’m not.
闭上眼睛 你为什么睁着眼睛? -我闭着眼睛呢
Close your eyes. Why are your eyes open? -My eyes are closed.
你刚才睁着眼睛
They were open.
你可以把它扔到卫生间
You can toss that in the bathroom.
混♥蛋♥先生 你是谁?
Who are you, Mr. Fucker?
混♥蛋♥ 你为什么跟我的情人在一起?
The hell are you doing with my lover, fucker?
我简直不敢相信大学结束了
I can’t believe college is over.
我简直不敢相信我们刚做♥爱♥了
I can’t believe we just had sex.
为什么? -我不知道 我只是觉得老了
Why? -I don’t know. I just feel old.
好像我刚刚和你上过代数课
Like, I had algebra with you.
还有生物课 明德尔博士教的
And bio. With Dr. Mindle.
你曾暗恋过我吗?
Did you have a crush on me?
每个人都暗恋过你
Everybody had a crush on you.
是的 那你呢?
Yeah, but did you?
我被你吸引
I mean, I was attracted to you.
可是我觉得…你有过好多人
But I feel like– I think I felt like you had so many people.
好多追求者
A lot of suitors.
我没被你吸引
I wasn’t attracted to you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!