这是我未婚夫 约… -约瑟夫
This is my fiancé, Jo– -Joseph.
幸会 -幸会
Glad to meet you. -Nice to meet you.
多米诺说你那天晚上帮了忙
Domino said you helped out the other night.
我非常感激 -不客气
I really appreciate that. -Oh, yeah.
还有你是我们新的临时保姆
And you’re our new sitter.
是的 我是
Yes, I am. Uh-huh.
你今晚在工作? 听说你是个很棒的派对发起人
And you’re working tonight? I hear you’re a great party starter.
是 我听说你是个很棒的专业律师
Yeah, well, um, I hear you’re a great professional lawyer.
很忙的律师 很棒就难说了 -好吧 你经常出差?
A busy one. I don’t know about great. -Yeah. You out of town a lot?
是 在芝加哥有一个案子让我很忙
Yeah. Just a case in Chicago keeping me busy.
你的下一个案子在利文斯顿吗?
Is your next case in Livingston?
我希望如此 -那样就太好了
I wish. -That would be great.
他所有的案子都在芝加哥
All of his cases are in Chicago.
我想我们应该搬到那里去 我们在考虑
I think we should move there. We’re thinking about it.
她想搬过去 我宁愿不搬
She wants to. I’d rather not.
那婚礼在哪里举♥行♥呢?
Well, where is the wedding?
在这里 很快
Here. Soon.
我们要不要… -当然 同样
Should we– -Yeah, totally. Likewise.
好耶
Yeah!
嗨 -嗨
Hi. Hey. -Hey.
我得到了临时保姆的工作?
I got the sitter job?
是的
Yes.
我很抱歉 我不得不…
I’m so sorry. I just had to–
没什么 我很愿意 我没改变主意
Well, no. I’d love to, though. I haven’t changed my mind.
那就好 我只是想也许…
Okay. Well, I just thought that maybe…
什么?
What?
没什么 下周我有个生日聚会
Nothing. I have a birthday party next week,
我想去参加 可是约瑟夫会出差
that I would like to go to, but Joseph will be out of town.
我会去的 绝对没问题 -那…
I’m there. I’m absolutely there. -So…
如果萝拉愿意
If Lola wants.
当然了 她愿意 她很喜欢你
Yeah. Of course, she does. She really likes you.
我很喜欢她
I really like her.
我看不见 -就是不让你看见
I cannot see. -That’s the point.
你怎么会玩得这么快?
How are you so fast at this game?
大量的练习
A lot of practice.
好极了
Yes.
怎么回事?你在做什么?
What is happening? What are you doing?
不 我们没玩完
No, we are not done.
不行…
No! No!
什么是“farctate”? 没有这个词 “Farctate”?
What is “farctate”? What is “farctate”? That is not a word. “Farctate”?
有这个词
It is a word.
用它造个句
Well, use it in a sentence.
我把字母都放下了 现在游戏板就“farctate”了
It’s a farctate board now that I’ve put those letters down.
等等 游戏板坏了? 你往游戏板上放屁了?
What, a fucked-up board? Like farctate– Like you farted on it?
不 填满了 “farctate”的意思是填满或填充
No. It is filled. Farctate means to fill or stuff.
意思是满了 而不是空的
It means full, as opposed to hollow.
我根本不相信你
I don’t believe you at all.
我要证明你在说实话
And I’m going to prove that you are telling the truth.
有这个词
That is a word.
我不明白这个游戏你为什么玩得这么好
I don’t understand how you’re so good at this game.
我没那么好 我只是比你好多了
I’m not that good. I am just a lot better than you.

Wow.
你给杰瑞喂食和刷牙了吗?
Did you feed Jerry and brush your teeth?
当然了 -好吧
Yes, of course. -Duh.
我很抱歉妈妈不在这里给你挠背
Well, I’m sorry Mom isn’t here to scratch your back.
有没有…我能给你读个故事之类的吗?
Is there– Can I, like, read you a story or something?
或者 我可以睡在地板上 等你睡着
Or, like, I can fall asleep on the floor while you fall asleep.
我以前需要我妈妈给我读个故事
I used to need my mom to read me a story.
然后她得睡在我旁边 我才能睡得着
Then after that, she had to, like, sleep next to me in order for me to fall asleep.
我不喜欢那样 我不是故意冷酷
I do not like that sort of thing. I do not mean to be brutal.
不…不是的
No. No, no. It’s not.
我只想确定你可以睡着
I just wanna make sure you’re okay to fall asleep.
我可以睡着
I’m okay to fall asleep.
好吧
Okay.
那么 晚安
Well, good night.
你也晚安 安德鲁
Good night to you too, Andrew.
你也晚安 杰瑞
And good night to you too, Jerry.
我的是蓝色吗?
Is mine blue?
是 非常蓝
Yeah, it’s super blue.
怎么会这样?
How did that happen?
很正常
Just normal.
你想知道件事吗?
Do you want to know something?

Yes.
我现在过得比整晚都更开心
I’m having more fun now than I did the whole night.
生日派对不好玩吗?
Did you have a bad night?
不 没那么糟
No, it wasn’t bad.
是的 很糟糕
Yeah, it was bad.
我是个坏人
I’m a bad person.
我不认为你是坏人
I don’t think you’re a bad person.
我们交换
Let’s trade.
什么?
What?
好吧
Okay.
我有个问题
I have a question.
你抑郁过吗? -哇
Have you ever been depressed? -Wow.
扫兴警报
Downer alert.
你不必发出扫兴警报
You don’t have to sound the downer alert.
我只是好奇
I’m just curious.
我一直都抑郁
I’ve always been depressed.
扫兴警报
Downer alert.
在萝拉出生之前吗?
Before Lola was born?
尤其是在萝拉出生之前
Especially before Lola was born.
养育她让我好起来一些
Raising her made me better.
抑郁是什么感觉?
What’s it like being depressed?
我不知道
I don’t know.
感觉像是…
It feels like…
就像你不记得正常是什么感觉了
like you don’t remember what better feels like.
然后你做一些你以为会让自己感觉好的事 可是那不能让你好起来
And then you do things that you think will make you feel better, but they don’t.
只会更糟
They make it worse.
那些我很害怕做的事
And the things that I’m really scared of doing
大概是最能帮助我的事情
are probably the things that will help me the most,
可是我就是做不到
but I just can’t do them.
我妈妈有躁郁症
My mom is bipolar…
我小时候 她经常抑郁
so she was really depressed a lot when I was a kid.
有一次我问了她同样的问题
And, I one time asked her the same question
她说:“有时候人难过会容易些”
and she said, “Sometimes it’s just easier for people to be sad.”
不过她很努力 非常努力
She tries though. Like, really tries.
人人都努力
Everybody tries.
我理解抑郁让你大脑认为有些事不是真的
I understand that depression makes your brain think things aren’t true,
可是有时候我真希望 像我妈妈那样的人会听信
but sometimes I just wish people like my mom would listen to, like,
别人的话 而不是她的大脑
people instead of her brain.
我说的是好人 不是坏人
And, like, good people, not shitty people.
你知道你现在看起来像什么吗?
Do you know what you look like right now?
不知道
No.
你像世界上最善良的人
You look like the sweetest person ever.
你想知道你现在看起来像什么吗? -我不想知道…我不在乎
Do you know what you look like right now? -I don’t want to know– I don’t care.
我不想知道
I don’t want to know.
此刻一切感觉如此美好 我不想改变它
Everything feels so good right now. I don’t want it to change.
我唯一想改变的是我的胳膊肘疼
The only thing I would change is that my elbows hurt.
你的胳膊肘疼?
Your elbows hurt?
是 因为我这样靠着它们
Yeah, from leaning on them like that.

Wow.
天啊
Holy crap.
我以为是格雷格
I thought you were gonna be Greg.
什么?
What?
嘿 大卫不喜欢这种麦片 他…
Hey, David doesn’t like this cereal, does–
不喜欢 只有你喜欢
Nope, just you.
谢谢 -不客气 你今晚做什么了?
Thank you. -You’re welcome. What’d you do tonight?
我和一些高中朋友出去了
I was out with some high school friends.
你在为你的西班牙冒险做准备吗?
Are you planning for your Spanish adventure?
因为我准备帮你
Because I am ready to help.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!