我觉得玛雅在巴塞罗那正在约会别人
I think Maya is dating someone in Barcelona.
我之前不想说
I didn’t want to say this before,
而且我这么说不是因为我是你妈妈
and I’m not just saying this because I’m your mother,
你比她好太多了 所有人都知道
but you’re way too good for her and everybody knows that.
我认识的所有人都这么想
Literally everyone I know thinks that.
谁?
Who?
所有人 格雷格…
Everyone. Greg–
但这是真的 -格雷格告诉你玛雅好太多…
It’s true though. -Greg told you that Maya was too good–
是真的 我们都知道是真的
It’s true. We all know it’s true.
福布赖特学者是…
Fulbright scholar is–
大傻瓜 -傻瓜
Big dummies. -Dummies.
对 我比她好太多了
Yes, I’m way too good for her.
顺便一说 你的回忆不会消失
Your memories aren’t going anywhere, by the way.
我很抱歉 长大成人很难
I’m sorry. Growing up is hard.
令人难以承受 我不知道我还要成长多久
It’s very overwhelming. I don’t know how much I have left.
还要成长很久 对吗?
I have so much, right?
不一定
Not– You know, not necessarily.
你…
You…
你小时候很早熟
You did a lot when you were young.
抱歉
Sorry.
可我觉得你比同龄人成熟得多
But I feel like you’re way ahead of the game.
(尼基的画)
嗨 安德鲁
Hi, Andrew.

Hey.
各位 今天是不是超乎寻常地美好?
Guys, was it extra beautiful today?
我们刚才正说这件事呢
We were just talking about that.
对 有时候我真的很羡慕犹太教
Yeah, sometimes I really envy Judaism.
我也是
Same.
尼基和他的家人都特别善良 不是吗?
And Nicky and his family were so sweet. Don’t you think?
对 他父母 天啊 他们真是百年难遇的好父母
Yes. The parents. Oh, my God. They were literally to die for.
嘿 这周你能来照看萝拉吗? 我好带多米诺出去
Hey, will you sit for Lola this week so I can take Domino out?
可以 我又能和萝一起玩了?
Yes. Lo and I get to fricking party again?
我有四张四 这样我就有195分了
Well, I have four fours which puts me at, like, 195.
我拼了命地想赢你 你有什么秘密?
I tried so hard to beat you. What is your secret?
我没有秘密 -你保证?
I do not have any secrets. -Do you promise?
是的 -好吧
Yes. -Okay.
萝拉又一次打败了安德鲁
Well, Lola kicks Andrew’s ass one more time.
派对狂人 现在你想做什么?
What do you want to do now, party animal?
我不太确定
I am not exactly sure.
你想再吃点东西吗? -不 谢谢
Do you want some more food? -No, thank you.
你喜欢这样跟我共度时光吗?
Do you like spending time with me like this?
我感觉这好像让你很累
I feel like it’s taking a lot out of you,
不过我想让你知道 我可以就坐在这里 不必说话
but I want you to know that I can just sit here and, like, not talk.
我可以放轻松 我可以是个放轻松的人 我感觉我说话太多
I can chill. I can be a chiller. I feel like I’m talking a lot.
有时候当我花很多时间社交
Sometimes it drains me a bit mentally and physically
会让我身心有些疲惫
when I spend a lot of time mingling.
好的 明白
Okay, yeah.
很抱歉我让你疲惫了
I’m sorry that I’m draining.
我怎么能不让你疲惫?我怎么可以避免?
How can I not be? How can I help that?
你可能做不到
You’re probably not going to be able to.
有时候我只是需要自己独处来恢复
Sometimes I just need to recover in solitude.
我实际上喜欢待在一个空房♥间
I actually enjoy being in an empty room.
这让我很嫉妒
Well, I’m very jealous of that.
你为什么会嫉妒?
Why are you jealous?
因为我真希望自己能享受待在一个空房♥间
Because I wish I enjoyed the company of an empty room.
你尝试过享受它吗?
Have you ever tried to enjoy it?
“你尝试过享受它吗?” 没有
“Have you ever tried to enjoy it?” No.
我准备睡觉了 我不介意你挠我的后背
I’m ready for bed and I do not mind you scratching my back.
我要尽量地模仿多米诺
I’m going to do my best Domino impression.
这样挠
Go like this.
然后那样挠
And go like that.
这样吗? -对
Like this? -Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
横着挠
And go across.
横着挠你的背?
Like, across your back?
好吧
Okay.
请再用力一些 -好的
More pressure, please. -Okay.
你真烂 小孩
You’re trash, kid.

Hey.
玩得开心吗?
Fun night?
是啊
Yep.
吃饭、看电影和…开了好久的车才到家
Dinner and a movie and a… long ride home.
我们刚才谈论你来着
We were just talking about you.
我对多米诺说你让我想起了自己
Was saying to Domino that you, remind me of myself.
有意思
That’s interesting.
怎么会? -萝拉今晚怎么样?
How? -How was Lola tonight?
她很好 我们玩了拉米500
She’s great. She was great. We played 500 Rummy.
我喜欢那个游戏
I love that game.
你的袜子呢?
Where are your socks, man?
我…把它们脱掉了
I… took them off.
它们在我的鞋里 因为屋里挺热的
They’re in my shoes because it was getting hot in here.
屋里确实很热
It is really hot in here.
是啊 特别是20分钟前 这里很热
Yeah, it was really hot at, like, 20 minutes ago, especially.
那是你的上衣吗?
Is that your shirt?
是的 对 -201♥8♥届♥毕业生
It is, actually, yeah. -Class of 2018?
你多大年龄?
How old are you?
我22岁
I’m 22.
我连22岁时是什么样子都不记得了
I don’t even remember being 22.
我没意识到你那么老
I didn’t realize you were that old.
大学毕业后 很多事要弄清楚
Lots to figure out after college.
是的 总是有很多事要弄清楚
Yeah, lots to figure out, always.
想帮我们弄清楚我们的事吗?
Want to help us figure out our stuff?
你说什么?
I’m sorry?
安德鲁 我们俩都喝了太多酒 我很抱歉
We’ve both had too much to drink. Andrew, I’m sorry.
我们要去睡觉了
We’re going to go to bed.
好 没关系 我告辞了
Yeah, no worries at all. I’ll leave you.
我还没付你钱呢 -不 没关系 你可以用Venmo发给我
I still got to pay you for sitting. -No, it’s fine. You can Venmo me.
不 我有现金
No, I got cash.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安 多米诺
Good night, Domino.
第三课是什么?
What’s the third lesson?
和她在某个地方单独在一起
Be somewhere alone with her.
安静的地方 周围有其他人不好
Quiet. Other people around is bad news.
那么说“我们去个安静的地方”?
So, say “Let’s go somewhere quiet”?
我的肉♥棒♥快餐背心去哪了?
Where the fuck is my Meat Stick vest?
你不是有好几件吗? -是 可一件在脏衣服篮里
Don’t you have multiple? -Yes. But one’s in the hamper.
我不想穿着有味的背心去上班
I don’t want to go to work with a smelly-ass vest on.
你能帮我一下吗?
Can you help me for a second?
就在这里的什么地方 看看抽屉里有没有
It’s somewhere in this room. Check my drawers or something.
你应该叫她和你去饮水机那里
You should just, like, ask her to go to the water fountain with you.
那是我第一次接吻的地方 你可以…
That’s where I had my first kiss. You can, like–
或者你可以什么都不说 抓起她的手
Or you could just not say anything, grab her hand
开始带她走 她就会想
and start walking with her and she’ll be like,
“天啊 我们是要第一次接吻了吗?”
“Oh, my God. Are we about to have our first kiss right now?”
那不会有点怪吗? -是 不 如果你成功了就不会
Won’t that be creepy? -Yes. No, not if you pull it off.
我觉得我做不到
I don’t think I can.
大卫 你要是抱着这种态度就做不到 我的肉♥棒♥快餐背心去哪了?
Well, you won’t with that attitude, David. Where is my Meat Stick vest?
嗨 我是安德鲁
Hi, this is Andrew.
嘿 这是罗恩先生
Hey, this is Mr. Ron.
我给你打电♥话♥是要给你一份 在“有朋友更有希望”的工作
I’m calling to offer you a job at Hope Loves a Friend.

Wow.
我想今天是我最后一天在肉♥棒♥快餐工作了
I think today’s my last day working at Meat Sticks.
非常感谢 我很激动 这不是玩笑吧?
Thank you so much. I’m so excited. Is this a prank?
我不在肉♥棒♥快餐干了
I’m done working at Meat Sticks
(多米诺:我朋友今晚请我去看戏)
(约瑟夫出差了)
(你想跟萝拉玩吗?如果不行我理解)
(我有安排了 抱歉)
梅西 你今晚有什么安排?
Macy, what are you doing tonight?
借过 女士
Excuse me, miss.
你好
Hello.
先生…
Mist–
调酒师先…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!