但我的回忆不会消失
But my memories aren’t going anywhere.
我的也不会
Neither will mine.
她的也不会
Neither will hers.
那好吧
Okay, well.
再见
Bye.
等等 等一下 -什么?
Wait. Hold on. -Yes?
我本来想把这个卡片给你
I was gonna try and get you this card.
我打算寄给你 然后…
I was going to mail it and then…
我没有… -你没有我的地址
I don’t have– -You don’t have my address.
没有 我对你实在不太了解
No, I don’t really know anything about you.
那就给你吧
But you can have it.
谢谢
Thank you.
顺便一说 我确实觉得我是灵魂伴侣
By the way, I do think I’m a soul mate.
但我知道约瑟夫也是
But I know that Joseph is too.
你想谈谈吗?
Do you want to talk about it?
不 现在不想 也许晚些时候 谢谢你的关心
No, not right now. Maybe later. Thank you for asking.
我大概会在餐桌上做功课
Well, I’m– I’ll probably end up doing homework
无论你什么时候准备好 我们都可以谈
at the dining room table, so whenever you’re ready.
大卫 我想永远和你做朋友 好吗?
David, I want to be friends forever, okay?
好的
Okay.
不过我能告诉你一件伤心事吗?
Can I tell you something sad, though?
我想我不会在你的房♥间住很久了
I think I’m not going to be living in your room much longer.
我想我该找个自己的住处了 对吗?
I think it’s probably time I find my own place, right?
是 也许这样更好 我的房♥间挺挤的
Yeah. I mean, that’s probably right. It’s a pretty tight space.
是啊 是很挤
Yes, it is a very tight space.
你今天和玛格丽特聊天了吗?
Did you talk to Margaret today?
是的 我们聊了聊
Yeah. We did some talking.
什么?这不可能 你今天第一次接吻了?
What? Shut your ass up right now! Did you have your first kiss today?
你今天第一次接吻了 是真的吗?
You had your first kiss today. What are you talking about right now?
在学校?天啊
At school? Oh, my God.
好吧 我们…你…我们现在回家
Okay, so we’re– You’re– We’re getting home right now.
你要飞快地做完功课
You’re going to do your homework so freaking fast,
然后告诉我每一个细节
and then you’re going to tell me every single solitary detail.
然后我们要偷偷打开格雷格的秘密冰箱
And then we’re going to break into Greg’s secret fridge
在他回家之前趁机喝几瓶
and pop some bottles before he gets home.
(花在你自己身上 多 吻)
你为什么不高兴?
Why do you look upset?
你为什么不高兴?
Why do you look upset?
怎么了?
What’s going on?
我想我也有点伤心
I think I’m a little heartbroken too.
怎么了?因为玛格丽特?
What? Margaret?
不…只是…
No, no. It’s…
我会想你的
I’m going to miss you.
我也会想你的 伙计
I’m gonna miss you too, man.
(六个月后)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!