You’re gonna be Francis Llewellyn Poncherello.
妈蛋 名字太长了
That’s a fucked up name. That’s a lot of names.
那太糟糕了 因为我们已经建档了
Well, that’s too bad because we already built the bio.
我们怎么办 难道再去变更?
What are we gonna do, go and change it?
明白了
Got it.
你的名字是弗朗西斯·卢艾林·庞彻罗警官
Your name is Officer Francis Llewellyn Poncherello
你是从加州巡警雷丁分局转移过来的
and you’re transferring from CHP in Redding.
只有琳德尔警督知道你属于联邦调查局
Captain Lindel will be the only person that knows you’re FBI.
她安排你和一个名叫乔恩·贝克的菜鸟一起
She put you with a rookie named Jon Baker.
他什么都不知道
And he won’t know shit about shit,
你和他组队出去 不会起疑
so you’ll be able to drag him around without him getting suspicious.
远离洛杉矶的那个辣妹
And stay away from that hot ass out there in LA.
你的任务是什么
What’s your job?
找到五个黑警
Find the five dirty cops.
没错 融入
That’s right. Blend in.

Hey!
怎么样 我是乔恩
What’s up? I’m Jon.
乔恩·贝克
Jon Baker.
弗朗西斯·庞彻罗
Francis, uh, Poncherello.
噢 你是庞彻罗 -是的
Oh, you’re Poncherello? – Yeah.
真棒 伙计 我们是搭档 -真酷
Awesome, man. We’re partners. – Oh, cool.
我们来办点实事
Let’s kick this off with the real thing.
伙计
Oh, dude!
好 -慢一点
Okay. – Slow down a little bit.
抱歉 -这有点过分
Sorry. – That was a bit much.
如果你是同性恋之类的 没问题的
If you’re homophobic or whatever, that’s cool.
不 不 什么
No, no, no. What?
同性恋没什么值得骄傲 但我完全尊重你的选择
I mean, it’s not cool to be homophobic, but I totally respect your right to be.
等等 你认为我是同性恋 因为我不会拥抱一个男人
Wait, you think I’m homophobic because I won’t embrace a man
才认识的内♥裤♥男 你是这个意思吗
in his underpants that I just met? Is that your definition?
但你的反应真的很强烈 暧昧的暴♥力♥
But your reaction was really strong. Borderline violent.
如果我是比基尼辣妹
I bet if I were a hot woman in a bikini,
你会抱我 是吗
you’d probably be fine hugging me, yeah?
你的问题是 我宁愿拥抱比基尼辣妹
Your question is, “Would I prefer to hug a hot woman in a bikini
而不抱只穿内♥裤♥的陌生男子?
“over a male stranger in his underpants?”
我的答案将决定我 是否同性恋
And my answer to that will determine whether or not I’m a homophobe,
就像你说的
like, according to you?
你把问题简单化了 但确实如此
I think you’ve oversimplified it, but yes.
没错 -好
I do. – Okay.
我的答案 我是高级警官
Here’s my answer. I’m the senior officer here.
你是个新手 连屁♥股♥和嘴巴都分不清
You’re the rookie that doesn’t know his mouth from his asshole,
更不用说对同性恋的定义了
let alone the definition of homophobia.
所以从现在起 你要闭上你的臭嘴
So, from here on out, you’re just gonna shut the fuck up
耐心等待我来提问 明白吗?
and wait patiently for me to ask all the questions. Understood?
我明白了
I got that.
真懂了? -我明白
Understood? – I understand.
抱歉 -这样好多了
I’m sorry. – Better.
我觉得有点紧张 因为这是我的第一天
You know, I think I’m a little nervous ’cause it’s my first day
我有很多担心 -别担心
and I have a lot riding on this. – Don’t worry about it.
我想挽救我的婚姻
I’m trying to salvage my marriage…
我有问过你婚姻失败的事吗
Did I ask you about your failing marriage?
没有
No.
闭嘴 好吗
Just shut up and suit up, okay?
好的
Okay.
不可能 乔恩·贝克 著名的“贝克杯”比赛?
No way. Come on, Jon Baker. “The Baker”?
发生什么事了
Hey, what’s going on, dude?
布莱恩·格里夫斯 你到底在这里干什么
Brian Grieves. What the hell are you doing here?
我是警官
I’m an officer.
那是我搭档 弗朗西斯·庞彻罗
That’s my partner, Francis Poncherello.
怎么了 兄弟 -伙计 太棒了
What’s up, bro? – Dude, that is awesome!
我表哥在自♥由♥式比赛中和你竞争
You know, my cousin competed against you in freestyle.
我不能告诉你 我见过你多少次
I cannot tell you how many times I’ve seen you ride.
比如10亿
Like, a billion. – Ah!
太抬举了 你表哥是谁
That’s so flattering. Who was your cousin?
噢 小里德
Oh, Reed Junior.
天啊 -嗯
Oh, God. – Yeah.
他太棒了
He was amazing.
我希望他能坚持下来的
I wish he would’ve stuck with it.
是的 我也是
Yeah, me too.
嗯 -嗯
Yeah. – Yeah.
听着 伙计 欢迎 我等不及要和你一起工作了
Well, hey, look, man, welcome. I cannot wait to work with you.
伙计 你骑警吗 -当然
Oh, man. Do you ride? – Fuck yeah!
我们一起骑
Oh, we’re gonna ride!
棒 你也是 庞彻佬
Awesome. You too, Poncharrow.
伙计
Buddy!
蛋蛋碰 -对我来说意义重大
This is gonna be badass! – It means a lot to me.
是的 好吧 待会儿
Hell, yeah. All right, later.
好了 保重 伙计
All right, take care, man.
熊猫快餐
你有最喜欢的艺术家吗
Do you have a favorite artist?
我有最喜欢的尺码 双肩包
I have a favorite size. Backpack.
我们提供给你
We’ve just the piece for you.
皮特·蒙德里安作品 1941年第7号♥
Piet Mondrian’s Composition No. 7, 1941.
20X26英寸 如果你用现金支付 需要1.4
20×26 inches. And if you pay in cash, it’s 14.
千万
Million.
这件吗 -嗯
For this? – Mm-hmm.
完成了吗
Is it finished?
对 你可以把这幅画卷起来放在随身行李里
Indeed. You can roll this painting up and put it in your carry-on.
无论你在世界上什么地方 它价值1.4
No matter where you take it in the world, it’s worth 14.
没有更好的方法让现金越过边境
There’s no better way to get cash across the border.
好极了 我要了
Perfect, I’ll take it.
我现在没钱 但我会给你1400万的
I don’t have it, but I’ll get you the 14.
非常好
Excellent.
拿开
Put that away.
你这么做让我们显得很菜
You’re going to get us pegged as slap-dicks. Come on.
不行 我得做笔记
What’s that? No, I got to take notes.
你好 -早上好
Hi. – Good morning.
好了 各位
Okay, everybody.
我们今天早上有几个新队员要欢迎
Uh, we have a couple of new team members to welcome this morning.
从雷丁分局转来的是潘泰拉警官
Transferring from the Redding branch is Officer Pantera.
是庞彻罗 弗朗西斯·卢艾林·庞彻罗
It’s Poncherello. Francis Llewyl Poncherello.
嗨 弗朗西斯
Hi, Francis.
你可以叫我庞奇 庞奇更好
You can call me Ponch. Ponch is fine.
庞奇更容易
Ponch. Much easier.
纠正我的是 乔恩·贝克
And correcting me is, uh, Jon Baker.
乔恩是有史以来最老的菜鸟
Uh, Jon has the distinction of being the oldest rookie ever.
九年
Ooh. – By nine years.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
噢 如果你不介意的话 我还有一个新手问题
Oh, I actually have a rookie question, if you don’t mind me interrupting.
我被告知 我必须在部门考核中排名前10%
Um, I was told that I have to land in the top 10% of my department in citations…
玩笑 他只是在开玩笑
It’s a joke. He was just joking.
大笑话 乔恩
Great joke, Jon!
继续开啊
Keep ’em comin’!
好吧 我们的灭火器有问题 伙计们
Okay, we’re having a problem with the fire extinguishers, people.
你的车里都有一个吗 举手
Do you each have one in your car? Show of hands.
谁的车有灭火器
Who has a fire extinguisher in their car
就在我们说话的此刻
at this very moment as we speak?
我得说这太糟糕了
Gotta say this is pretty badass, yeah?
全套战斗装备 适合干架
Being all suited up for battle.
看起来像是全球特快司机
What, looking like UPS drivers?
太酷了 妈蛋的棕色警服?
Yeah, that’s super cool. Fuckin’ go brown, right?
我们看起来不像全球特快司机吗
We don’t look like UPS drivers. Do we?
等一下
Hold up a second.
我是罗斯
It’s Roth.
你发现她的工作地点吗 -在河畔
You find out where she works? – On Riverside.
Hey.
嘿 你好吗
Oh, hey! How are you?
好 你好吗 -好
Good. How are you? – Good.
你那辆车是不是运动1000型的?
Is that your Sport 1000 I’m seeing?
是的 你懂车?
Yeah. You know what that is? – Ah…
一点点
Just a little bit.
我自己有一辆杜卡迪1000型

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!