I got a Paul Smart 1000 myself.
噢 我喜欢那些漂亮摩托
Oh, I love those. Those are beautiful.
真漂亮 你那种型号♥我寻找了有一阵了
So beautiful. I’ve been looking for one of yours for a while, though.
山谷里的洗车行? -对 幸福之手洗车行
Car wash in the Valley? – Yeah. Happy Hands.
好 把地址给我
Okay. Send me the address.
如果你有兴趣 你应该跟我们一起去纽康牧场
If you’re interested, you should ride up Angeles Crest with us to Newcomb’s Ranch.
漂亮摩托 成群结队的杜卡迪摩托
Beautiful ride, ton of Ducatis.

Um…
天啊 我真受宠若惊 因为你很有魅力
God, I’m so flattered ’cause you’re crazy attractive,
但我现在正在努力修复我的婚姻
but I’m trying to repair my marriage right now.
噢 天啊 真的?
Oh, my God. Really?
什么
What?
首先 你老得像个混♥蛋♥
First of all, you’re old as fuck.
其次 没人愿意听你的婚姻问题
Second of all, no one wants to hear about your marriage troubles.
好吗
Okay?
那么 你是不是有点想多了?
So, maybe you just want to get over yourself a little bit?
干得好 -我不是…
Good work. – I wasn’t…
干得好 你是在融入警界 太完美了
Good work. No, you’re just blending right in. It’s perfect.
幸福之手洗车行
我只是希望他不是个跟踪狂什么的
I just hope he’s not a crazy stalker or something.
他知道我养猫
He knew I had cats.
疯子
Crazy.
可能碰巧猜到的
It’s probably a lucky guess or something.
Hmm…
你听到什么名字吗
Did you hear any names?
LT 怎么了
LT. What’s going on?
有人叫他 LT
Yeah, someone called him “LT.”
飞行员怎么样 他是掉下来的还是被推下来的
How about the pilot? Did he seem to fall, or was he pushed out?
没有 我就看到他掉在地上
No, I just saw him land.
别去回想 没事的
Don’t go back there. No, no, it’s fine.
坏人逃不脱的
You know what? Nobody’s going to get away with this.
我保证 好吗
I promise, okay?
你朋友在给我贴单吗
Is your friend ticketing me?
一票完成
One down. – Hey!
乔恩 你在做什么
Jon. What are you doing?
我在做什么? -你搞什么鬼
What am I doing? – What is this shit?
不 不 这辆车还没有车牌
No, no, no. Hey. This car doesn’t have plates.
因为这是全新的 你看不出这是全新的吗
No, because it’s brand new. Can you not see it’s brand new?
听着 我得贴几辆车 否则我试用期不保
Listen, I’ve got to write some tickets, or I’m going to blow my probation
我会被开除的
and I’m going to get canned.
但你得用脑子 刚买♥♥的这车
But you got to use your brain. They just bought this car.
跟上去了 没系安全带 红色福特
We’re up! No seatbelt. Red Ford!
我们不跟 贴单更好
We’re not up! You’re getting ticket-happy!
只是安全带问题而已
It’s just a seatbelt.
不 -加速
No! – Mount up.
不 你给我待在这儿
No! Stay right here!
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
庞奇
Ponch.
你的搭档没事吧
Is your partner okay?
他刚被分配给我 你知道吗
He just got assigned to me, you know?
好吧 -你从雷丁分局来的?
Right. – You transfer from Redding?
是的 庞奇
Yeah! Ponch.
雷 -很高兴见到你
Ray. – Nice to meet you.
你一定认识鲍勃·林恩
You must know Bob Lynn?
肯定的 亚洲鲍勃 大家都认识鲍勃
Of course. Asian Bob. Everybody knows Bob.
亚洲鲍勃? -是的
“Asian Bob”? – Yeah.
以为他是英国人或者苏格兰人什么的
Thought he was English or Scottish or something.
噢 你说的鲍勃·林恩
Oh, you’re talking about Bob Lynn, L-Y-N-N.
我还以为你说的是鲍勃·林
I thought you were talking about Bob Lin, L-I-N,
他是亚洲人
who’s Asian as hell.
百分百的
I think he’s a hundred percent.
回答你的问题 我认识白人鲍勃
But to answer your question, yes. I do know white Bob.
我们还没见过 我是基佬特里
We haven’t met. I’m Gay Terry.
对不起 爱尔兰基佬特里
I’m sorry, Irish Gay Terry.
那就有道理了
That makes sense, that makes sense.
Whoa, whoa, whoa…
别这样
Don’t do that! Hey!
好吧 这是恶作剧
Okay, this is a prank.
是啊 我希望是恶作剧
Yeah, I wish it was a prank.
再见 弗朗西斯 -你必须要玩这个恶作剧
Buh-bye, Francis! – You have to be playin’.
你倒车不看的吗
Backing up, you don’t even look?
什么都没有发现
Everything’s gone to shit, that’s how it’s gone.
嘿 我需要那个跳机机长的地址
Hey, I need the address of the pilot that jumped.
你们还得捏造一份鲍勃·林的个人档案
And I also need a profile made for a Bob Lin.
鲍勃·林 必须是绝对亚洲人
L-I-N for the last name, and he’s got to be super Asian.
明白了 鲍勃·林 绝对亚洲人 -好的
Got it. Bob Lin, super Asian. – Okay.
他妈的
Fuck.
你搞定了吗 兄弟
You got it, bro?
Huh?
好了
All right.
我们是公路巡警 不应该在高速公路上巡逻吗
We’re the Highway Patrol. Shouldn’t we be patrolling a highway?
我得向一位坠机警官的遗孀致敬
I’m paying my respects to the widow of a fallen officer.
要花两分钟时间
It’s going to take me all of two minutes.
听着 我只有一个机会挽救我的婚姻
Okay. Listen, I have one shot at saving my marriage, okay?
这份工作对我至关重要
This job is crucial to that.
我不关心你的妻子 但要待在摩托车上 好吗
I couldn’t care less about your wife, but stay with the bikes, okay?
别给任何人贴单
And don’t ticket anybody.
好吧 去他的 绝对不会
Okay, and fuck that. Not a chance.
什么? -我不会让我搭档单飞的
Excuse me? – I’m not letting my partner fly solo
尤其是进入未知的环境
into an unknown environment.
有你没你都是屁大的事 你是菜鸟
You’re not going let me or not let me do a damn thing. You’re a rookie!
好吧 我尊重你的军衔
Okay, I respect your rank,
但没有我的陪同 我不会让你在执勤时
but I am not letting you enter a domicile while on duty
进入六点方向的房♥子 不可能 庞奇
without me at your six o’clock. It’s a nonstarter, Ponch.
不安全 -上帝 好吧
It’s unsafe. – Christ. Fine!
把你的嘴巴闭上
Just keep your mouth shut.

Okay.
听着 我得提醒你
Listen, I do need to warn you, though.
我有时会在别人家里感到恶心
I sometimes get nauseous in people’s homes
因为那些食物和宠物混杂的气味
because of the mix of smells, the pheromones of food and pets.
你可真怪 兄弟
You’re fuckin’ weird, bro.
我不记得特雷尔提过佩德罗 那是美洲原住民姓名吗
I don’t remember Terrell ever mentioning a Pueblerro. Is that Native American?
是庞彻罗
It’s Poncherello.
一样不记得
I don’t remember that either.
我只是顺道来慰问一下
Yeah, I just wanted to stop by and give my condolences.
请不要碰客厅里任何东西
Please don’t touch anything in the salon.
我只是太震惊了
I was just so shocked.
我认识TJ很多年了
I mean, I’ve known TJ for years
真无法想象他会从直升机上跳下来
and I can’t imagine him jumping out of a helicopter.
而且我一直在想
Plus, I’ve always wondered,
TJ在排解抑郁吗
was TJ dealing with some kind of depression?
据我所知没有 我们非常幸福
Certainly nothing I knew of. We were very happy.
好吧 他欠人钱吗
Right. Did he owe anybody any money?
绝对没有 他留下了一个储蓄账户
Absolutely not. He left behind a savings account.
没有债务
No debts.
我要去呼吸点新鲜空气
I’m gonna go get some fresh air.
替他道歉
Sorry about him.
他在教区的工作还好吗 相处的怎么样
Uh, was he happy working with Parish? Did they get along?
我有个约会需要准备
You know, I have an appointment I need to get ready for.
对的 是的 我也是
Right. Yeah, me too.
我要去看LT
I got to go visit LT.
谁是LT
Who’s LT?
一个共同的朋友
Just a mutual friend.
对不起
I’m sorry.
离开那里 滚出来 伙计
Get outta there. Get outta there, dude! – Huh?
离开那里 上帝
Get outta there. Jesus.
我希望你复原了 -复原?
I hope you got closure in there. – Closure?
是的 因为我差点晕厥
Yeah, because I almost lost it
当那只猫一脸扎进小窝的时候
when that cat went face-first into the litter box. Ugh!
什么人会用复原这个词
What kind of dude uses the word “closure”?
你是心理医生吗 -不是
What, are you a therapist? – No.
但我已经做了一年的夫妻治疗
But I’ve been in couples’ therapy for a year.
当你试图解决痛苦的时候 这会用到这个词

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!