Home 动作电影 加州公路巡警(2017)

加州公路巡警(2017)

0
加州公路巡警(2017)

Get outta here.
我们在质疑卡车上的警卫
We question the guard from the armored truck.
你问下巴顿 看看是否有叫LT的人在这里工作
After you interview Barton, find out if someone named “LT” works here.
巴顿去过迈阿密 自从…
Barton’s been MIA since…
别跟他废话 谁是LT
Don’t tell him shit. Who’s “LT”?
他是犯罪团伙的头目 我从一个证人那里听来的
He’s the shot caller. I heard it from one of the witnesses.
你已经和证人谈过了?
You’re talking to witnesses now?
你应该是卧底 别多管闲事
You’re supposed to be undercover, getting the co-pilot story.
别担心 我们进展顺利
Don’t worry about it. We’re getting cozy,
顺便说 我的新搭档很棒
and by the way, my new partner’s awesome.
我打赌你等不及要杀他了
Bet you can’t wait to shoot him. You know what?
我有所指的 混♥蛋♥
I’m point, motherfucker!
我有所指的
I’m point.
我是你老板
I’m your boss!
快滚
Get outta here.
警官
Officer.
看起来挺合法
Looks legit to me.
我才不在乎上面显示的什么
I don’t really care what this says.
汉森刚才看到他出现在全钢装甲公♥司♥
Hansen just saw him at All Steel Armored.
他的搭档呢
What about his partner?
贝克不可能是内务部的
There’s no way Baker could be IA.
几年前 他还是个该死的游戏男
He was a fucking X-Games guy a few years back.
你不喜欢他 -我不喜欢他
You don’t like it. – No, I don’t like it.
我儿子对海♥洛♥因♥上瘾了 我得把他从这该死的镇子弄走
My son’s addicted to heroin. I got to get him out of this fucking town.
只有这样 他才能戒毒
It’s the only way he’s ever going to get clean.
我们还是另想办法转移钱款吧
Let’s just figure out another way to move the money.
试着携带现金坐飞机?
And try to fly with cash?
你在逗我吗
You kidding me?
这幅画是穿过海关的最佳途径
The painting’s the best way to walk through customs
1400万美元
with $14 million.
真漂亮 -好吧 那就去他妈的
It’s beautiful. – All right, well, then fuck it.
即使他们出现了 他们的摩托也慢得像割草机
Even if they do show up, they’ll be riding lawnmowers.
搜索鲍勃·林
Search Bob Lin. L-I-N.
好吧
All right.
Oof!
亚洲鬼
Asian as hell.

Hey.
嗨 怎么了
Hi, what’s up?
我正在上游泳课
I’m right in the middle of giving a swim lesson.
噢 对不起
Oh, sorry.
你穿的是什么
What are you wearing?
噢 这是我的制♥服♥
Oh, it’s my uniform.
加州巡警
From the CHP.
下班后你不应该换衣服吗
Aren’t you supposed to change out of it after you get off work?
是的 大多数男人都…
Yeah, you can. Most guys probably…
这是我的第一天 所以我想你可能想看看我的样子
It was my first day, so I thought you’d probably want to see what I look like.
棕色的?
In all brown?
很好 乔恩
It’s great, Jon.
嗯 我想也许能让你想起你♥爸♥爸
Um… I thought maybe it would remind you of your dad.
噢 我发现
Oh, while I have you,
昨晚你从天井抄近路去了客房♥
you used the patio last night to cut through to the guest house.
遵守协议好吗 请使用侧面入口
Let’s stick to the agreements, okay? Use the side entrance.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
是的 很抱歉
Yeah. Sorry about that.
嘿 乔恩
Hey, Jon!
嘿 瑞克
Hey, Rick.
你现在在全球快运工作?
You working down at UPS now?
不 伙计 我是警官
No, man, I’m a police officer.
见鬼
Hell, yeah.
嘿 不能用外卖♥♥盒吗
Hey, uh, can we get a to-go box?
为了你的衬衣着想 以便你接着吃
It’s for your shirt, bro, so you can eat it later.
经典庞奇 -是啊
Classic Ponch-y. – Yeah.
总是转移话题
Always deflecting!
噢 转移话题
Oh, deflecting.
你为什么不停止使用这个词
Why don’t you stop using that word?
你知道这个词的意思吗
Do you even know what the word means?
知道 -因为我有一个很好的例子给你
Yeah. – Because I got a great example for you.
好吧 给我举个例子
Okay, give me an example.
某人11点不到 已经拉了第三泡屎
It’s when a guy is super embarrassed about taking his third dump before 11:00 a.m.
他却取笑他搭档的衬衫
So he makes fun of his partner’s shirt.
这就叫转移话题
Deflecting.
好吧 你为什么要数我去洗手间的次数
Okay, why are you counting how many times I go to the bathroom?
很难错过 伙计 -真的很特立独行 伙计
Hard to miss, man. – It’s really pervy, man.
特立独行? -是的
Oh, it’s pervy? – Yeah.
我们每半小时上下摩托
We’re on and off these bikes every half an hour,
这样你就可以进去卸货了
so you can go in there and unload.
算了吧 -承认吧
Drop it. – Admit it.
你肠道有什么事
You have something going on intestinally
你太傲气了 所以不能在沃尔格林(药店)或便利店停下来处理
and you’re too proud to stop at a Walgreen’s or a CVS to deal with it.
是慢性病 还是你昨晚吃了些危险品?
Is it a chronic thing, or did you eat something dicey last night?
算了吧
Just drop it!
别想跑 我很担心你
Listen, okay… Don’t pull away. I’m worried about you.
有血吗
Is there any blood?
该死 真的有血
Fucking blood. Unbelievable.
我们得谈谈
We’re going to talk about this.
伙计 如果你害羞 我进去给你拿些止泻药吧
Dude, I will run in and get you some Imodium if you’re ashamed, okay?
接受橄榄枝 接受帮助 好吗
Take the olive branch and accept some help, okay?
来吧 庞奇
Come on, Ponch!
庞奇 慢点
Ponch, slow down.
你骑不了这么快
You’re not good enough to ride this fast.
我宁愿死也不愿和你说话
I’d rather crash and die than talk to you.
你显然有健康问题 像克罗恩病或结肠炎
You clearly have a health issue, like Crohn’s or colitis.
我不会再提了 请慢点
I won’t bring it up again. Just, please, slow down.
我没有结肠炎
I don’t have colitis,
还有其他该死的理由去洗手间
and there’s other goddamn reasons for going to the bathroom!
是的 但20分钟?
Yeah, but for 20 minutes?
即使是前列腺 也只要…
Even a prostate thing would be like, uh…
噢 天啊
Oh, my God!
你每天在公厕里自♥慰♥三次吗
Are you stroking yourself three times a day in communal bathrooms?
不许再提 这是命令
Drop it! That’s an order!
你会崩溃的
You’re going to crash.
代码4 代码4警报
Code Four! We are a Code Four!
孩子 遮脸
Kiddo. Mask up.
安全
Clear!
他有枪
He’s got a gun!
妈的
Fuck!
该死 他们从哪冒出来的
God damn it! Where’d they come from?
走吧 我们走
Let’s go, let’s go!
听着 很抱歉你车倒了 我想提醒你的
Look, I’m sorry you crashed, man. I tried to warn you.
我不想谈这个
I don’t wanna talk about it.

Okay.
听着 伙计 我不是想让你难堪
Look, man, just, real quick, I wasn’t trying to embarrass you.
我们都有性问题 我有一年没和我老婆上♥床♥了
We all have sex issues. I haven’t slept with my wife in a year.
但像你这样的过激性行为
But when people have oversexualized behavior like yours,
一般是童年创伤的证据
sometimes that’s evidence of past childhood trauma
我想让你感觉 跟我说话很安全
and I just wanted you to feel safe talking to me.
没有创伤 好吗
There’s been no trauma, okay?
我的人生目标 与说话安全 无关
And my goal in life isn’t to feel safe talking to you.
我在洗手间里做了多少次
What I do and how many times I do it in the bathroom,
这是私事 好吗
that’s personal, okay?
那是我的事 不是我们的事
That’s my business. That’s not our business.
我不管了 -很好
I’ll stay out of it. – Okay, good.
但是 万一有什么事
But, if something did happen…
听我一句 这不是你的错
I just want you to hear me. It’s not your fault.
什么事都没有 兄弟 -这不是你的错
Nothing happened, bro. – It’s not your fault.
什么事都没有
Nothing happened.
你肯定吗 -我肯定
Are you positive? – I’m positive.
如果有什么事 你应该担心你的烂事
If anything, you should worry about your shit.
我的烂事? -是的
My shit? – Yeah.
我有什么烂事 庞奇
Oh, what’s my shit, Ponch?
好吧 乔恩
Well, Jon,