Home 动作电影 加州公路巡警(2017)

加州公路巡警(2017)

0
加州公路巡警(2017)

I can’t do it. I can’t leave my uncle by himself.
他让我们躲在船舱里 他说的很清楚
He told us to hide out in the cabin. He was very clear.
你可以这么做 但你先让我下车
You’re free to do that, all right, but you’re dropping me off first.
魔鬼大碗 应该在右边
There’s the Devil’s Punchbowl. It’s gotta be on the right.
这里
Here!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
寻找缝隙
Looking for a chink in the armor.
噢 太好了
Oh, bingo!
不 别碰那个 我不会跳跃
No, don’t hit that! I can’t jump!
你可以的
You can do it.
你不知道另一边有什么
You don’t even know what’s on the other side!
反正比这边好
I know it’s better than what’s on this side.
来吧 庞奇 你可以的
Come on, Ponch! You can do it!
快点 伙计 快上
Just do it, man! Just hit it!
全力以赴 快过来
Just full-throttle hit it! You gotta do it, just come over!
来吧 好吗
Come on over, okay?
你能做到的
You got this! You can make it!
我没能做到
I didn’t make it!
伙计 你没事吧
Dude! You okay?
该死的 -你没事吧
Damn it! Fuck! – You okay?
这边 来吧 她在这里
This way. Come on, she’s over here.
好了 我们到了 没事了
Okay, we’re here. It’s okay.
乔恩 谢天谢地
Jon! Oh, thank God!
我就知道你会来 谢天谢地
I knew you’d come. Oh, thank God.
我要你的枪
Oh, I need your gun.
见到你真高兴
I’m so happy to see you.
伙计 别婆婆妈妈了 我们走吧
Dude, enough with the gratitude, okay? Let’s go!
我们走
Let’s go.
进去
Get in!

Ah!
怎么了 -我的手指
What? – Oh, my fingers!
噢 天啊 -他打中了我的手指
Oh, my God! – He shot my fingers off.
不是表面的 看
It’s not superficial! Look!
没关系 可以重新接上的
It’s okay. They can reattach them.
可以重新接的 没事的
They can reattach them! It’s fine.
不 手指没了 伙计
No, they’re gone, dude!
等等 看看能不能找到它们
Hold on. Let me see if I can see them.
好的
Okay.
我看到了
I see them.
去拿回来
Go get them.
好的 我去了
Okay, I’m going in.
该死的
Oh, shit! Damn it!
放在口袋里 给你
Here, put them in your pocket. There you go.
只有两个
There’s only two of them!
啊 -只有两个
Huh? – There’s only two!
两个就够了
You’re gonna have to make do! Two is enough!
不 我要我的小指
No! I want my fucking pinky!
他们正朝我们冲来 快走
They’re coming at us! Go, go, go!
快走 快走
Go, go, go!
乔恩
Ah! Jon!
起来 你这该死的老鼠 起来
Get up, you fucking rat! Get up!
以眼还眼 以牙还牙
Eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
该死的脑袋
A fucking head for a head!
掩护我
Cover me!
那是我儿子
That was my son!
噢 对不起
Oh, I’m sorry.
起来
Get up!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 拿着我的枪
Yeah. Take my gun.
不 你比我强多了
No. You’re a better shot than me.
你叫我怎么开枪?
How am I supposed to do it?
像吉米·亨德里克斯吗?难道我用牙齿开枪? 拿枪
Like Jimi Hendrix-style, with my fucking teeth? Take it!
像个男人 乔恩
Man up, Jon!
好吧 我来
Yeah, okay. I’ll do it.
该死
Oh, shit.
什么
What?
天啊 乔恩
Jesus, Jon!
打他 乔恩
Just hit him, Jon!
你的目标是往右10度 你就瞄准左边10度 上
Okay, you’re hitting 10° to the right. You gotta aim 10° to the left, okay? Go!
好的
Okay.
你的目标是往左10度吗 -是的 但是
Are you aimed 10° to the left? – Yeah, but…
开火
Fire!
Ah!
伙计 那是10度
Dude, that was 10°.
不 不是 那更像是20度
No, it wasn’t! That was more like 20°.
你觉得他粉身碎骨了吗
Dude, you think he’s in one piece?
加油
Come on!
趴下
Stay down!
手臂反过来 趴下
Give me your fucking arm! Stay down!
你有什么计划 门都没了
What’s your plan? The doors are all shut.
我们要去的地方不需要门
Where we’re going, we don’t need doors.
这就是你之前撞到的那个坑吗
Is this the same hole you crashed into earlier?
我想是
I think it is.
小心 天啊
Watch out! Jesus!
他醒了
He’s up!
该死的
God damn it.
快 快上 他跑了
Go, go, go! He’s getting away!
把手放在后面
Put your hands behind your back.

Oh!
现在
Now!
哇噢 好精彩的一幕
Whoa, whoa, whoa! You didn’t see that coming.
热情 乐于助人 是不是?
Hot and helpful! See, it’s not either or.
嘿 雷 手铐感觉如何
Hey, Ray. How do those cuffs feel?
再问问题啊
Repeat the question.
问啊
Go ahead!
你和这混♥蛋♥一伙的?
You’re with this piece of shit?
闭嘴
Shut up!
让我直说吧
Let me get this straight.
你知道我杀了三个同事
You knew that I killed three of my co-workers,
你觉得杀了我儿子会没事?
but you thought it was okay to kill my son?
Uh-uh, uh-uh.
不 是你安置的钢丝绳 不是我们
No. Your beef’s with the steel cable, not us.
我们只是在追他
We were just chasing him.
你哪里都不如里德
You weren’t as good as Reed.
现在和我在一起的 应该是我儿子
My son should be here with me right now.
不是你
Not you.

No!
哇噢 -什么 天啊 伙计
Whoa! – What the… Oh, my God, dude!
噢 天啊 那是跳弹
Oh, my God. Dude, that’s a ricochet.
哇噢
Whoa!
趴下 帅妹
Stay down, gorgeous asshole!
老兄 你的胳膊里的钛 像终结者的手臂
Dude, your arm is straight up titanium, like a Terminator’s arm!
是啊 我告诉过你的
Yeah. I told you.
哇噢 你感觉到了吗
Oh, whoa. Do you feel this?
呃 是的 起码有两成功力
Uh, yeah, a little bit. Like a two out of ten.
哇噢 -放开我
Whoa. – Get off of me!
你感觉到了吗
You feel this?
啊 -对不起 对不起
Ah! Oh! – I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!
天啊 别碰我的伤口
God, don’t touch my nubs!
我不会的 扶我起来
I won’t. Help me up.
来吧
Come on.
伙计 我们得找辆救护车
Dude, we gotta find an ambulance.
什么 -噢 我们得去拿你的小指
What? – Oh! We gotta get your pinky!
噢 谢谢 -是的 就在这里
Oh, duh! Thanks. – Yeah, it’s over here.
停下 停下 停下
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Stop, stop, stop!
退后 你压到了庞奇的小指
Back up, you’re on Ponch’s pinky!
你脸上的表情 我很多年没见了
I saw a look on your face tonight I haven’t seen in years,
自从你参赛之后
not since you competed.
我挺喜欢这差事的 做个警♥察♥
I can tell you really like this thing, being a cop.
是啊 也许比骑摩托还要喜欢
Yeah, I really do, maybe even more than riding.
你想我和你一起上救护车吗
Do you want me to ride in the ambulance with you?
不用 你是个混♥蛋♥