如果你能带我过去
If you could carry me over there.
不好意思 你说什么
Excuse me, what did you say?
我需要一些热水
I need to get into some warm water
不然我会困在地板上一整天
or I’m gonna be stuck on this floor all day.
把我抱到浴缸里
So, carry me over there and pop me in the tub.
我不能那样做
Yeah, I can’t do that.
什么意思 你不能那样做?
What do you mean, you can’t do that?
体力上 我可以做到
Physically, I can do that.
但我不会把你光屁♥股♥抱进浴缸的 你披着窗帘 兄弟
But I’m not gonna carry your naked ass into the tub. You got a curtain on, bro.
开什么玩笑 我昨天救了你的命
Are you kidding me? I saved your life yesterday.
噢 天啊 我就知道你会提起的
Oh, my God! I knew you were gonna bring that up!
当然我会提起的
Of course I brought it up!
我救了你的命 你连我都不帮
I saved your life, you won’t even carry me!
其他任何事都行
I’ll do anything else!
我会清理这该死的猪圈 但我不会抱你
I’ll clean this fucking pigsty, but I’m not gonna carry you.
别傻站着 你不能托举我去浴缸吗
You wouldn’t be standing here! You can’t lift me and take me to the tub?
我会把你拖过去 但我不会婴儿抱
You know what? I’ll drag you there, but I’m not gonna cradle you like a newborn.
我不打算这么做
I’m not gonna do that.
你要拖我过去? -是的
You’re gonna drag me there? – Yeah.
就算你拖我过去 你还得把我抬到浴缸里
Once you drag me there, you have to lift me up into the tub anyway.
赶紧过来救我 -好吧
So just grab me and get it over with. – Fine!
你真是个同性恋
You’re such a homophobe.
别这么叫我
Stop calling me that!
你都不看我 -你必须是同性恋
You won’t even look at me! – You’d have to be gay
对我来说 你才是同性恋
for me to be homophobic towards you!
你用词不当 不负责任
You’re using it incorrectly and irresponsibly.
Argh! Ow!
天啊 你♥他♥妈♥弄疼我了
God, you’re fucking hurting me, man.
都结束吧 -你搞的一塌糊涂
Let’s just get it over with! – You’re making it worse!
我不会和你争论的
I’m not gonna argue semantics with you.
噢 -噢 天啊 伙计
Oh! – Oh, my God, dude!
不 不 -抓住窗帘
Oh, no! – Grab the curtain! Go!
我在努力 我感觉不到地板
I’m trying! I can’t feel floor!
噢 天啊
Oh, God.
噢 上帝啊 伙计
Oh, my God. Dude.
噢 伙计
Oh, man.
对不起 兄弟
I’m sorry, bro!
你有没有受伤 你没事吧
Did you break anything? You okay?
不 我不这么认为
No, I don’t think so.
好吧
Okay.
噢 我的天
Oh, my gosh!
嘿 伙计 -干嘛
Hey, man. – Yeah?
我觉得你的脸刚才埋进了我的阴♥阜♥
Did I feel you face-plant into my pubic mound?
不 不 没有直接碰到
No! There was no contact whatsoever.
你确定?因为我感觉到你的鼻子或者嘴唇了
Are you sure? Because I could’ve sworn I felt either your nose or your lips?
不 什么都没碰 兄弟 什么都没碰
Nothing touched, bro. Nothing touched.

Oh…
可能有一点点碰到
There might have been a little bit of contact.
我就知道 我感觉到了
I fucking knew it! I felt it!
你的脸撞到我的蛋了
You face-planted my bag!
我想这是上帝对我的惩罚
I think this is God’s way of getting back to me
因为我昨天说你妻子的那些屁话
for all the shit that I said about your wife yesterday.
我真差劲 伙计 对不起
That was really shitty of me, man. I’m sorry.
没关系
It’s all right.
如果有人对我说这种话
Yeah, but still, if someone would have said that shit to me,
我才不会10分钟后 还冒着生命危险去救他
I wouldn’t have risked my life to save theirs 10 minutes later.
我是说这真是难以置信
I mean, it’s pretty unbelievable.
你是第二个救我命的人
You know you’re the second person to save my life?
是吗 谁是第一个
Yeah? Who was the first?
我的前搭档
My ex-partner.
格莱德特工
Agent Glade.
格莱德特工?
Agent Glade?
什么意思 格莱德特工?
What do you mean, Agent Glade?
我是联邦调查局的
I’m FBI.
你是联邦调查局的? -是的
You’re FBI? – Yup.
你在调查全钢押运一案?
Are you working the armored car jobs?
噢 不是 我是配合工作
Oh, I’m not working them. We’re working them.
噢 你说的对 关于那个跳直升机的机长
Oh, you were right about that helicopter pilot that jumped.
他有第二个家
He had a second home.
他不可能光靠警♥察♥的薪水
There’s no way he could afford it on a cop’s salary.
他一定是黑警
He had to have been dirty.
我们得去查查
We gotta go check it out.
你现在进浴缸
You get in this tub with me right now.
我会从头到脚把你洗干净的 庞奇
I’m gonna wash you from head to toe, Ponch-y.
需要帮助吗 -啊?
You need help? – Huh?
帮你 -不 我自己行
Help? – No, I got it.
你确定? -是的
You sure? – Yup.
噢 该死
Oh, shit!
我很好
Okay. I’m good.
天啊 -抱歉
Oh, God! – Sorry.
加油 -好了
Come on! – Okay.
这些东西星期日搬来的
They moved all this stuff in on a Sunday,
但我不认为他们真的睡过这里
but I don’t think they actually ever slept here.
他们?另一个女人?
They? Another woman?
不 是个男人 他的搭档
No, it was a man. His partner.
你知道的
You know.
是的 -嗯 我们懂
Oh, yeah. – Mmm-hmm. We dig.
工作台在哪里
Where’s the workbench?
有车♥库♥吗 -有 我带你看
Is there a garage? – Yeah. I’ll show you.
五美元赌有工作台
Five dollars says there’s a workbench.
五美元
Five dollars.
枪♥支♥保险箱 工作台
Gun safe. Workbench.
五美元
Five dollars.
他的男朋友在租约上吗
Was his boyfriend on the lease?
嗯 是的
Uh, yeah.
巴顿 戴维·巴顿
Barton. David Barton.
噢 该死
Oh, shit!
谁是戴维·巴顿
Who’s David Barton?
那是当TJ跳下时被枪挟持的守卫 现在在迈阿密
That was the guard that was being held at gunpoint when TJ jumped, who’s now MIA.
太残忍♥了
That’s brutal.
他的男朋友被挟持为人♥质♥
His boyfriend was being held hostage by chance?
不是偶然的 不可能
Not by chance. No way.
我肯定他们一伙的
I’m sure they were all working together.
那他们一定是惹怒了LT
So they must have fucked over LT.
我们需要再去TJ妻子那里
We need round two with TJ’s wife.
回见 伙计
See ya, buddy.
天啊 伙计 你吃的药比猫王还多
Jesus, dude, you eat more pills than Elvis.

Mmm.
嘿 我知道你前面是开玩笑的
Hey, I know you were joking back there,
但我想让你知道我不滥用药物
but I want you to know I don’t abuse my medication.
噢 我没开玩笑
Oh, I wasn’t joking.
你多久大便一次
How often do you shit?
我多久大便? -是的
How often do I shit? – Yeah.
正常量 每隔两周或三星期
The normal amount. Like every two or three weeks.
有问题 -什么
That’s a problem. – What?
有问题 这是鸦♥片♥瘾的第一个征兆
That is a problem. That’s the first sign of opiate addiction.
我何必经常大便?
Why would I wanna shit more often?
我是说 拉屎完全是浪费时间
I mean, shitting is a total waste of man’s time.
不是吧 拉屎的感觉真好
But it’s not. Shitting is so good.
这是人类最后的避难所
It’s man’s last refuge.
我很忙 求你们了 别再回来
I’m busy. Please, don’t come back.
不 不 不 杰克逊女士
No, no, no, Miss Jackson.
我们只想为TJ伸张正义 你不想吗
We just want justice for TJ. Don’t you want that?
所以你只是想保住TJ的退休金?
So, you were just trying to keep TJ’s pension?
有人认识TJ和巴顿 他们用这对他
Somebody knew about TJ and Barton, and they were using that against him.
我们需要你的帮助 看看是谁
We’ll need your help to see who that could be.
我看到你在这所房♥子周围 我会踢爆你的屁♥股♥
I see you around this house again, I will be in your ass
用靴子
with a boot.
混♥蛋♥ -你干什么
Motherfucker! – What are you doing?
我叫你离这儿远点
I told you to stay away from here!
庞奇

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!