Home 动作电影 加州公路巡警(2017)

加州公路巡警(2017)

0
加州公路巡警(2017)

Everyone is not. – They are.
卫生方面呢
What about hygiene?
噢 简单
Oh, easy.
如果你在洗手间看到婴儿纸巾 那就是了
If you go to the bathroom, and you see some baby wipes, green light.
好吧 万一没看到婴儿纸巾呢
Okay, what if you don’t see baby wipes?
我还是舔
I still do it.
管他呢 机会难得
Fuck it, right? I’m only here once, you know?
噢 那是我们的人吗
Oh-oh, is that our guy?
我不能开枪 我不能瞄准
Listen, I gotta tell you something. I cannot shoot. I can’t aim.
真的吗 -是的 我是认真的
Are you serious? – Yes, I’m serious.
好的 别开枪 我会开枪的 好吗
Okay, don’t shoot. I do all the shooting, okay?
好吧 我们把他围起来
Okay, I’ll corral them to you.
好了 我们上
Okay, here we go.
我去拐角处放哨
I’m gonna post up on the corner.
他一动 就告诉我
Just let me know as soon as he’s rolling.
收到
Copy that.
里面会很难闻的
Oh, this is gonna smell bad.
噢 妈的
Oh, fuck.
Oh, whoa!
噢 我的天
Oh! Oh, my God!
趴下 趴下
Get down. Get down!
乔恩 抓住他们
Jon, get ’em!
妈的
Oh, shit!
快走 快走
Go, go, go!
卡斯蒂洛在里面 快过来
Castillo’s inside. Get down here.
妈的
Shit!
噢 不
Oh, no!
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
里面臭的像尸体
That was like being inside of a corpse.
7M3号♥和4号♥ 我们在林肯大道罗斯大道往南行
This is 7-MARY-3 and 4. We’re southbound on Lincoln Boulevard and Rose.
追赶红色杜卡迪超级摩托
In pursuit of red Ducati Hypermotard.
警♥察♥正在追JR
去你妹
Fuck that.
让开
Out of the way!
警♥察♥ 让开
Police! Get out of the way.
Oh…
庞奇 你的方位在哪里
Ponch, what’s your 20?
我在停车场的某个地方
I’m somewhere in the parking structure.
妈的
Fuck, shit.
通话完毕
Over and out!
妈的
Shit.
不许动
Freeze!
该死
Damn it!
嘿 他为什么追你
Hey, why is he chasing you?
单向道
It went sideways.
嘿 他们去哪了
Hey, where’d they go?
西面
West!
去海边了
Towards the ocean!
你们不能在海滩上骑摩托车
You can’t ride motorcycles on the beach!
沙丘的另一边是什么
What’s on the other side of these dunes?
好吧 海滩尽头是巴拉诺河
Well, the beach ends, and then it’s Ballona Creek.
什么意思
What do you mean, it ends?
噢 天啊
Holy shit!
噢 天啊
Holy shit!
庞奇 我们要离开洛杉矶地界了
Ponch, we’re exiting the LA river.
我来了
I’m on it.
你在哪 伙计 -东面
Where are you, buddy? – East.
往东走 第四街桥
Riding east, over the 4th Street bridge!
我们把腿处理一下 到前面去
Let’s get those legs. Get the front.
嘿 桥关了
Hey, the bridge is closed!
在两边设置路障
Set up a road block on both sides
陷住他们
and box them in.
好的 开车到第六街 就在这儿
Okay, drive down 6th Street! Right here.
让开
Get out of the way!
什么情况
What was that?
是狗仔队 没关系的
It was paparazzi! It’s fine!
快走 走
Go, go, go!
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking assholes!
LT 快完蛋了
LT, it’s getting fucked.
保持计划
Stay in character.
我来开道
I’ll make a hole!
收到
Roger.
这是怎么回事 -培训活动
What’s going on? – Training exercise.
警♥察♥对警♥察♥ 什么意思
Cop to cop, what is it?
天啊 难道你不是警♥察♥吗
Oh, my God. You are a cop. Look at that.
太可爱了
That’s so cute.

Ooh!
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
噢 该死 他死了
Oh, shit, he’s fucking dead.
乔恩
Jon!
乔恩
Jon!
乔恩
Jon!
妈的
Shit!
天啊 乔恩
Oh, God. Jon!
嘿 乔恩 妈的
Hey, Jon. Oh, fuck.
挺住 伙计
Come on, buddy.
老鹰6号♥ 呼叫7M3号♥ 黑色卡车走哪条路
EAGLE-6 to 7-MARY-3, which way did the black truck go?
不 不 算了吧
No, no, forget that.
降落吧
Land the bird!
乔恩需要帮助
Jon needs to be airlifted.
怎么办
What’s the call?
我们着陆吧
We’re setting it down.
别死过去 伙计
Come on, stay with us, buddy.
和我们在一起 乔恩
Stay with us, Jon.
拜托
Come on!
Oh…
路易斯医生 分机3426
Dr. Louis, extension 3426.
老天 整整一层楼全是
Jesus, booked the whole damn floor.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. – Hey.
找乔恩? -是的
Looking for Jon? – Yeah.
他就在里面
Oh, he’s just in there.
噢 很好 你还好吗
Oh, cool. How are you doing?
噢 身体有点疼
Oh, body’s a little sore,
但我没事
but I’m okay.
他们刚刚放我出院
They just discharged me.
噢 挺好
Oh, good.
是的 我有点害怕
Yeah, I was kind of scared
当我看到你的车像飞盘一样
when I saw your car frisbee like that.
不过我很高兴你没事
But, I’m glad you’re all right.
我也是
Me, too.
乔恩在…
Jon’s in…
噢 对 没错 好的
Oh, yeah, that’s right. Okay, cool.
到家后给我发短♥信♥?
Text me when you get home?
我会的
I will.
一会儿见 -嗯
See you in a bit. – Mmm-hmm.
给我发短♥信♥
Text me.
田中医生 请到3号♥手术室
Dr. Tanaka to OR-3.
嗨 我是游泳俱乐部的凯伦
Hi, it’s Karen from SwimTech.
给我留言
Leave me a message.
嘿 凯伦 我是庞奇 乔恩的搭档
Hey, Karen, this is, uh, Ponch, Jon’s partner.
我和乔恩在洛杉矶纪念医院
I’m with Jon at the LA Memorial.
你应该尽快到这里来
Uh, you should get here as quick as possible.
他情况不好
He’s in bad shape.
Mmm.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我很好 你呢
你确定?
You sure?
你身体怎么样
How’s your body?
我的身体?我看看 很好
别撒谎
Don’t lie.
没骗你 好得很 要证据吗
是的
Yes.
照片证据?
Photographic evidence?
全面体♥检♥如何?视频?
赞啦
Fuck, yeah.