用了她的投降手镯
used her Bracelets of Submission
逃离毒博士的秘密藏身处
to escape Doctor Poison’s secret hideout.
喜欢……这个!
Like… this!
好吧 这样好像不对
Okay. Not exactly like this.
万一救援小姐姐抓住你怎么办?
What if the rescue lady catches you?
然后把你锁在里屋?
And locks you in the back room?
他们只听舒缓的爵士乐
Where they only listen to smooth jazz.
别太紧张,小薯片 我们有默顿姑娘,她会放哨的
Relax, Chip. I got my girl, Merton, running lookout.
这些偷♥窥♥者什么都不会错过
These peepers don’t miss a thing.
如果救援女士来了,你会知道的
If the rescue lady’s coming, you’ll know it.
完美 我差点就逃脱了
Perfect. Because I almost got myself out of the–

Nope.
我想救星来了!
I think the rescue lady’s coming!
多谢,默顿
Thanks, Merton.
抓得…真不错
That’s a… that’s a good catch.
我支持你,艾斯
I’m rooting for you, Ace.
但你不想被收养吗
But don’t you wanna get adopted
感受温暖的拥抱
and feel the warm embrace
一个独居的中年人?
of a middle-aged person who lives alone?
是的 他会成为你最好的新朋友
Yeah. Who will be your new best friend.
你们才是我最好的朋友,呆瓜们
You’re my best friends, dummies.
你们都跟我去农场
And you’re all coming with me to the farm.
我喜欢听他讲农场!
I love when he talks about the farm!
省北
The farm upstate.
是一个动物自♥由♥奔跑、未被驯服的天堂
An untamed paradise where animals run free
他们爱并保护彼此
and they love and protect one another.
生菜都长在树上
And the lettuce grows on trees.
没有宠物收留所阿姨监视我们的一举一动 不 没有
No shelter lady watching our every move. Nope.
这是一个纯粹的动物农场
It’s a 100% animal farm.
这听起来一点都不不祥
That doesn’t sound ominous at all.
它是完美的
It’s perfect.
等我把我们都弄出去,
And when I get us all outta here,
那就是我们要去的地方
well, that’s where we’re gonna go.
狗狗说得对
The dog is right.
他应该寻求自己的自♥由♥
He should seek his freedom.
你看到了吗? 露露理解了
You see that? Lulu gets it.
他必须击倒
And he must destroy
所有阻挡他的人!
all who stand in his way!
呃 好吧,好一个转折
Wow. Well, that just took a turn.
你们可以拿你那愚蠢的农场开玩笑,
You may kid yourself with your silly farm,
但我有这个装置!
but I have the device!
因为在不久的未来,当天空的星星排成一线,
For, one day soon, when the stars align,
这个东西能给我带来无限的力量
the device will bring me ultimate power
我将得到的不仅仅是自♥由♥!
and I will be more than free!
“将不限于自♥由♥!”
“Will be more than free!”

Exactly.
露露,不管他们在你身上做了什么测试,
Lulu, whatever they tested on you in that lab,
赋予了你那么一丢丢的豚鼠智慧
left you a few guineas short of a pig.
那个装置就是一堆垃圾
That device is just a pile of garbage.
你是忌惮我的才华
You fear my brilliance.
躲起来
Recede into shadows.
躲起来
Recede into shadows.
仅眼神交流
Maintain eye contact.
躲起来
Recede into shadows.
好了,男孩,
All right, boy,
我马上回来给你个惊喜
I’ll be right back with a surprise.
我会留在这里
And I will remain here,
用我的秘密身份摆拍
posing under my secret identity.
巴克 肯特
Bark Kent.
最近怎么样,狗众们?
So, what is new with you, fellow normal dog?
前几天我咬了那个联邦快递的人
Uh, I bit the FedEx guy the other day.
啊,不错
Ah, fine job.
他为谁工作?
Who was he working for?
佐德将军? 末日军团?
General Zod? The Legion of Doom?
联邦快递
FedEx.
当然!执行联盟
Of course! The federation of exes.
不值得信任
Not to be trusted.
我的主人怎么这么久才来?
What is taking my owner so long?
肯特先生,你想再找一只宠物吗?
So, Mr. Kent, you’re looking for another pet, huh?
嗯,我的狗是最好的
Well, my dog’s the best.
但我已经有女朋友了
But I’ve got this girlfriend.
我今晚就向她求婚
And I’m gonna ask her to marry me tonight.
哦!
Aw!
祝贺你 -谢谢!
Congratulations. -Thanks!
但他还不知道
But he doesn’t know that yet,
我只是觉得他需要一个自己的朋友
and I just think maybe he needs a friend of his own.
那我觉得艾斯是个完美的
Well, then I think Ace here would be the perfect–
你觉得豚鼠怎么样?
How do you feel about guinea pigs?
打烊后我再来找你们
I’ll come back for all of you guys after closing.
保持坚强
Stay strong.
好了
There we go.
天啊,好痛
Oh, man, that hurt.
是的 这也伤害了我
Yes. And that hurt me as well.
因为我能感觉到疼痛
Due to the fact that I feel pain
就像任何一只普通的狗一样
as any ordinary canine would.
啊哈 总之,我正忙着越狱,
Uh-huh. Anyway, I’m kind of in the middle of a prison break,
所以你能不能…?
so could you please…?
越狱吗?
Prison break?
给我站住,停止你的非法活动,
Stop right there and cease your unlawful activities,
我从未见过的狗
dog I’ve never met.
你到底在说什么,伙计?
The heck are you talking about, man?
你就是那条
You the same dog
前面在我背后的狗
that was literally just behind me.
不可能的 那只戴眼镜的狗
Impossible. That dog wore glasses.
现在投降吧,我不想伤害你
Now surrender, I don’t want to hurt you.
好吧,你想去那里
Oh, okay, so you wanna take it there.
你想扔爪子,那都行
You wanna throw paws, then fine.
但我需要提醒你,我可是有八分之一的拳师犬血统
But I should warn you, I’m one-eighth Boxer.
和八分之七的吉娃娃的
And seven-eighths Chihuahua.
要吉娃娃犬可是烈性犬
Chihuahuas are vicious.
来 吃我一拳
Take that. Take a little bit of this.
就敲一下,我让你明白
Tap out, and I’ll let you out.
雷霆之拳来了!
Here come the thunder!
你会接受暴击的!啊!
You’re gonna get it! Ahhh!
哦,男人 我感到一阵疼痛 是啊,我要跪下了
Oh, man. I’m getting a stitch. Yeah, I gotta take a knee.
如果我没缝这针,
Oh, if I didn’t get this stitch,
我会呆在我要你趴下的地方
I had you where I wanted you.
香蕉!让我……给我一根香蕉!快点!
Banana! Get me… Get me a banana! Hurry up!
好冷, 哥们
That’s cold, man.
哦!你真是一缕阳光啊?
Aw! Aren’t you a little ray of sunshine?
什么?
What?
哦,小克
Oh, Krypto.
你觉得自己很了不起,是吧,超狗?
Oh, you think you’re so great, don’t you, Superdog?
你以为你的便便不臭
You think your dookie don’t stink.
我的便便不臭
My dookie doesn’t stink.
等等,等等,暂停, 你现在没开玩笑?
Wait, wait, time out. Are you serious, right now?
是的,它闻起来像檀香
Yep, it actually smells like sandalwood.
说实话,这是一种边缘性的芳香疗法
It’s borderline aromatherapy, if I’m being honest.
哇!哇!
Whoa! Whoa!
你不正常,伙计
You ain’t normal, man.
是啊,至少我有主人了
Yeah, well, at least I have an owner.
但你不能拥有我 因为我是一只野生动物
You can’t own me. I’m a wild animal.
完全正确 那我们把你放回笼子里吧
Exactly. So, let’s get you back in the cage.
超人可能想我了
Supes is probably missing me.
错过什么?
Missing?
那家伙把你绑在停车标志上
The dude tied you up to the stop sign
然后去收♥容♥所♥给你买♥♥了个新朋友
and went into that shelter to buy you a new friend
这样你就会给他一些空间
so that you’d give him some space.
明白了
Gotcha.
超人永远不会那样做
Superman would never do that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!